login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Your portfolio as weather conditions Search   Reply
first12345last
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


AaronPawlak wrote:
I don't know what you are talking about, and I was asking for a forecast.

That is the current weather and the forecast. There will be 100deg days. There will be cold rainy days, there will be a normal day, too. Some models can take cold rain, some can't, some don't like 100, some do. Helps? And no clue what the next shoot will bring wink

100: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/19924488 18+
rain: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/24183542
75: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/16422608

Feb 24 13 10:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,705
New York, New York, US


MKPhoto wrote:
That is the current weather and the forecast. There will be 100deg days. There will be cold rainy days, there will be a normal day, too. Some models can take cold rain, some can't, some don't like 100, some do. Helps? And no clue what the next shoot will bring wink

Yeah. You can't see the temperature of the air, or of the water in these. Instantly bone chilling water or hot day relief water walk right through it like it's nothing. Nude in February (Florida), hot. It's too hot, it's too cold, warm up, cool off.

If a tanned model changed her clothes in the car, underneath a white robe, a bee will think she's a flower and sting her. If the model is very light skinned, a room full of bees will buzz all around you and follow you out into the desert; she looks like a flower even without the robe.

Feb 24 13 10:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,705
New York, New York, US


oh, you edited post... lemme look

your 100 degree choice, it was taken on New Year's eve. Freezing out, right outside that room..

Feb 24 13 10:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


AaronPawlak wrote:
oh, you edited post... lemme look

your 100 degree choice, it was taken on New Year's eve. Freezing out, right outside that room..

Yes, this picture (http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/19924488 18+)
is seriously HOT. It is 100 degrees in this room now.

Obviously I can't tell real weather, short of EXIF peeping (but even than waterfalls in NY in July are still cold...).

Feb 24 13 10:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,705
New York, New York, US


MKPhoto wrote:
Yes, this picture (
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/19924488 18+ ) is seriously HOT.

I did have permission from the burlesque troupe to photo that night, I was invited to by the emcee, but it was a combination of a local troupe and a visiting troupe, and this performer was from the 2nd troupe and I believe she did not even know I was there crouched down below the edge of the stage with my camera at the foot of the stage. She did find out afterwards, she did contact me and and did not ask me to stop displaying the photo.

She did not even know she was being photoed.

Feb 24 13 11:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


AaronPawlak wrote:

I did have permission from the burlesque troupe to photo that night, I was invited to by the emcee, but it was a combination of a local troupe and a visiting troupe, and this performer was from the 2nd troupe and I believe she did not even know I was there crouched down below the edge of the stage with my camera at the foot of the stage. She did find out afterwards, she did contact me and and did not ask me to stop displaying the photo.

She did not even know she was being photoed.

Must have been a good show.

Feb 24 13 11:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,705
New York, New York, US


MKPhoto wrote:
It is 100 degrees in this room now.

Obviously I can't tell real weather, short of EXIF peeping (but even than waterfalls in NY in July are still cold...).

The waterfall photos were all taken in North Carolina.
Spring = cold
Early Summer= cold
Late Summer = warm
Fall = cold

Feb 24 13 11:12 am  Link  Quote 
Model
_eMMe_
Posts: 842
Florence, Toscana, Italy


MKPhoto wrote:

Right now it apparently sucks sad

But here it is one of those cool but sunny early spring days. Can't get any better than sunshine coming through the blinds and waking one up, maybe jump outside for a quick shoot, but, I prefer those late lazy mornings.

Yeah... it really SUCKS! Everywhere is snowing and here it is just cold and raining...

Lukily my port don't look the same!

Feb 24 13 11:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Forum posts unreliable - we're working on it
Feb 24 13 12:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


_eMMe_ wrote:

Yeah... it really SUCKS! Everywhere is snowing and here it is just cold and raining...

Lukily my port don't look the same!

This is it for his kind of weather: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31402804 18+ smile So Italian at least for me...

Feb 24 13 12:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
_eMMe_
Posts: 842
Florence, Toscana, Italy


MKPhoto wrote:

This is it for his kind of weather: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31402804 18+ smile So Italian at least for me...

smile

Feb 24 13 12:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,256
Los Angeles, California, US


Sure!
Feb 24 13 07:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Sure!

88F in Southern California. Sun is strong enough to chase people inside

Feb 25 13 09:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kl-photographics
Posts: 296
Lemgo, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany


game on
Feb 25 13 09:45 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Leone P
Posts: 515
Batley, England, United Kingdom


Can i play please? smile x
Feb 25 13 09:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Leone P wrote:
Can i play please? smile x

18C, cloudy midday with occasional sun breaking through.

Feb 25 13 09:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


kl-photographics wrote:
game on

A day warm enough to go out and take off some clothes, but still keep something on. 21 deg, sun and clouds, the sun wants to break through and warm it up but is quite hesitant about it.

Feb 25 13 10:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


yey, they haven't fixed it yet.
Feb 25 13 10:03 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


Tell me please smile
Feb 25 13 11:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Maruschke wrote:
Tell me please smile

One of those days we all like. Starts as a cool but pleasant morning, gets quite sunny and warm at noon, turns into a warm evening, perfect to go inside and blow some steam. If this is weather in Canterbury, I am moving.

Feb 25 13 12:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
juliarabkin
Posts: 548
Rochester, New York, US


smile
Feb 25 13 12:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


JuliaRabkindotcom wrote:
smile

Early september, mid afternoon, 74F, gentle breeze, time for leisurely horse ride towards lowering sun, at the riding club country estate. I don't think weather can get any better than this to be classy and elegant.

Feb 25 13 01:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
my_other_profile
Posts: 666
Ankeny, Iowa, US


Hi!
-Katie
Feb 25 13 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


my_other_profile wrote:
Hi!
-Katie

Yes, it is a rather pleasant and quiet day. This plesant:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121227/20/50dd1967ab041_m.jpg

smile

Feb 25 13 03:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Byron Chua
Posts: 231
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines


smile
Feb 25 13 06:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Byron Chua wrote:
smile

Indoors, but a bit on a cool side

Feb 25 13 08:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Calli Pygian
Posts: 8,092
Atlanta, Georgia, US


How do you like the weather in my portfolio?
Feb 25 13 08:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Calli Pygian wrote:
How do you like the weather in my portfolio?

It is warm and still a bit sticky, everyone is tired of the heat of the day  that passed and settles into this late cloudy, humid mid-80s afternoon.

Feb 25 13 08:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Calli Pygian
Posts: 8,092
Atlanta, Georgia, US


MKPhoto wrote:
It is warm and still a bit sticky, everyone is tired of the heat of the day  that passed and settles into this late cloudy, humid mid-80s afternoon.

*blink*

I'm not sure how to translate that.

Feb 25 13 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
juliarabkin
Posts: 548
Rochester, New York, US


MKPhoto wrote:

Early september, mid afternoon, 74F, gentle breeze, time for leisurely horse ride towards lowering sun, at the riding club country estate. I don't think weather can get any better than this to be classy and elegant.

thank you

Feb 25 13 08:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Calli Pygian wrote:
*blink*

I'm not sure how to translate that.

A bit more literally

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30628824  18+  The caption says it all
"Hangin' out"
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30059716 hot, stuffy, OK too look out, but not much more.

The mood is slowed down, unhurried.

Helps?

Feb 25 13 09:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Calli Pygian
Posts: 8,092
Atlanta, Georgia, US


MKPhoto wrote:
A bit more literally

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30628824  18+  The caption says it all
"Hangin' out"
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30059716 hot, stuffy, OK too look out, but not much more.

The mood is slowed down, unhurried.

Helps?

Yes, thank you.

Feb 25 13 09:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ceci L
Posts: 235
Villena, Valencia, Spain


In big_smile
Feb 25 13 10:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Devin Sparkes
Posts: 62
Los Alamitos, California, US


me? smile
Mar 01 13 08:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Ceci L wrote:
In big_smile

As the thread got revived, Very late summer evening, perfect for formal wear.

Mar 01 13 08:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
allison mindy
Posts: 1,495
New York, New York, US


Fun times! I'll play smile
Mar 01 13 08:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Devin Sparkes wrote:
me? smile

March in Ellensburg? Wear a hoodie or disappear in a studio.

Mar 01 13 08:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MKPhoto
Posts: 5,665
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


allison mindy wrote:
Fun times! I'll play smile

Hot and steamy. Not the hot and steamy US South that drains your energy, but more like Brazil hot and steamy, from elegant through sexy to edgy to risque.

Mar 01 13 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lifestyle_Images
Posts: 3,981
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US


hit me
Mar 02 13 09:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Serendipitous Studios
Posts: 32
Beaverton, Oregon, US


I am up to fun and games
Mar 02 13 10:43 am  Link  Quote 
first12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers