login info join!
Forums > General Industry > Are blondes not taken as seriously as brunettes? Search   Reply
123last
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


I am on LA Casting which is the major casting website for actors/models in the Los Angeles area.  I literally see hundreds of casting calls.  I have been noticing  a consistant repeat pattern of the casting calls specifically requesting "no blondes" or "brunettes only". Many of them seem very firm about it.

There have been many times when I am going through a casting call and I am perfect for it until I get to the part that says "no blondes".  Very frustrating.  Right now this blonde is not having more fun.

Then when I look at the talent section of  Craigslist, I see alot of requests for blondes.  The casting calls on Craigslist are mostly (not always) for adult/porn oriented shoots.

So it seems that blondes are wanted more for sexy adult work and brunettes are preferred for serious main stream commercial work.

Has anyone else noticed this?  I have wondered if I change my hair color if I might get more commercial work.

So is the ditzy, sexy blonde stereotype at work here?  I am curious.
Mar 15 13 10:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DaniNikole
Posts: 129
Sacramento, California, US


I feel you on this. I'm put instantly in the commercial category and I do feel partly because of my hair (but I am shorter -only 5'8")

Recently I did a shoot and it was more editorial/ black and white/ high fashion look and all the brunettes had very edgy looks and mine if course had a glamour spin "Blake lively" look to it lol

(I'm so tired of doing glamour by now)

And yes porn. I've been asked to do a lot of (and turn down) nude/ porn/ over sexualized shots because of the blonde hair/ blue eyed look.

I feel the blonde hair=sexy is a cop out, it can def be edgy
Mar 15 13 10:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DarrylPascoePhotography
Posts: 455
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Many feel that blonde and brunette are better suited for certain looks, historically its been that way for sure. I don't feel that it matters much but there is a "blonde hair blue eyed" bombshell thing, where the "girl next door" look is left for brunettes for example.
Mar 15 13 11:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


I am going to keep an eye out and look at the models/actors in commercials and print ads to see if the type of roles blondes versus brunettes are put in.

This commercial for Trop 50 comes to mind.  The blonde is the one who is is happy because her friends think she had work done. All of the friends are brunette.  The blonde is not quite ditzy but rather shallow thinking about her looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0NIgWipLjs

If this is of interest check out the commercials and print ads and see what you think.
Mar 16 13 09:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Aaron Lewis Photography
Posts: 5,082
Catskill, New York, US


Do you really have to ask that question?
Mar 16 13 09:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jordan Bunniie
Posts: 1,624
Los Angeles, California, US


Casting that say "no blondes" just means they dont think blonde hair fits the look theyre casting for.

thats all.
Mar 16 13 09:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M Pandolfo Photography
Posts: 12,113
Tampa, Florida, US


Misty R H wrote:
I have wondered if I change my hair color if I might get more commercial work.

The grass is always greener lol

But I find that if a client finds the right model, hair color is easily altered. It's a lot harder to alter someone's height, age, etc.

Mar 16 13 09:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jhono Bashian
Posts: 2,428
Cleveland, Ohio, US


Diamonds are a girls best friend but Blondes have more fun according to the lyrics. I'm an equal opportunity shooter. My fashion clients like blondes, red heads and brunettes. They tend to stay away from the bleach blondes or will advise the agency if they love the look except the hair color.
Mar 16 13 09:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
E e v a
Posts: 1,724
Nashville, Tennessee, US


I never get requests for porn. Mostly I get conceptual work or fashion edgy looks honestly. Maybe I am just not seeing the problem in my area?
Mar 16 13 10:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


despite my neutral thoughts on natural hair colors, one does not need to go far to hear about sex appeal amplified by people that are blonde or choose to be blonde. some people automatically switch to a role once their hair is blonde. And there are also MORE than enough naturally blonde people to reinforce every stereotype of blonde people you can think of.

people that are attracted to blondes, are really attracted to blondes. you never hear "and she's bruunnnettttte" as a particularly distinctive quality about someone. although people prefer other natural hair colors, or some people look better as a whole with other hair colors, nobody really focuses on hair on those people as the sexually appealing part.

all this was meant to reveal the mystery behind all those adult castings looking for blondes.
Mar 16 13 10:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,306
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Misty R H wrote:
I am on LA Casting which is the major casting website for actors/models in the Los Angeles area.  I literally see hundreds of casting calls.  I have been noticing  a consistant repeat pattern of the casting calls specifically requesting "no blondes" or "brunettes only". Many of them seem very firm about it.

There have been many times when I am going through a casting call and I am perfect for it until I get to the part that says "no blondes".  Very frustrating.  Right now this blonde is not having more fun.

Then when I look at the talent section of  Craigslist, I see alot of requests for blondes.  The casting calls on Craigslist are mostly (not always) for adult/porn oriented shoots.

So it seems that blondes are wanted more for sexy adult work and brunettes are preferred for serious main stream commercial work.

Has anyone else noticed this?  I have wondered if I change my hair color if I might get more commercial work.

So is the ditzy, sexy blonde stereotype at work here?  I am curious.

Fair color doesn't determine a single thing aside from… well… hair color. It doesn't indicate anything about a person's talent, ability, intellect, or personality. People who try to argue differently (that blondes are dumb or that redheads are feisty) are idiots. Sorry I'm not sorry.

That being said, in any visually-based medium, you're going to find specificity in what people want. Sometimes that specificity is more strict than others. "We need a 6-foot, tanned brunette with DD breasts for the such-&-such role." or whatever. This might be prompted by a company's/clients's research into what resonates with their target market. Despite the fact that hair color is not an accurate indicator of one's intellect, talent, personality, etc, that does not stop the (erroneous) stereotypes which follow them around. And a smart ad campaign will exploit such connotations attached to various visuals.

If a client wants to avoid a given stereotype in their imaging, they'll post No Blondes" in the call. It's not because they personally think blondes are ditzy — I've met as many ditzy brunettes as blondes and though few in raw numbers, I've never noticed proportionately more or less ditzy types amongst redheads — it's because they want to steer clear of whatever connotation surround it.

Mar 16 13 11:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Jordan Bunniie wrote:
Casting that say "no blondes" just means they dont think blonde hair fits the look theyre casting for.

thats all.

Thanks Jordan. I do understand that.  But to me it does seem that there is a pattern of people specifically not casting blondes for parts in commercial work.   I haven't seen the 'no blondes" casting calls just a few times, but many times.  If it was this simple then I would see a number of no brunettes casting calls...but I don't see this. When I do see blondes requested it tends to be on things like Craigslist for adult or sexy type parts.

Of course this is my perception from the casting websites that I look at so
I am curious if any other actors/models have noticed this as well.

Mar 16 13 09:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chicchowmein
Posts: 14,348
Palm Beach, Florida, US


It just depends on what they are casting for.

I think blonde hair and blue eyes is very commercial. So much that sometime I think of blonde hair and blue eyes as being generic.

Maybe they are just looking for something else.
Mar 16 13 09:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Fair color doesn't determine a single thing aside from… well… hair color. It doesn't indicate anything about a person's talent, ability, intellect, or personality. People who try to argue differently (that blondes are dumb or that redheads are feisty) are idiots. Sorry I'm not sorry.

That being said, in any visually-based medium, you're going to find specificity in what people want. Sometimes that specificity is more strict than others. "We need a 6-foot, tanned brunette with DD breasts for the such-&-such role." or whatever. This might be prompted by a company's/clients's research into what resonates with their target market. Despite the fact that hair color is not an accurate indicator of one's intellect, talent, personality, etc, that does not stop the (erroneous) stereotypes which follow them around. And a smart ad campaign will exploit such connotations attached to various visuals.

If a client wants to avoid a given stereotype in their imaging, they'll post No Blondes" in the call. It's not because they personally think blondes are ditzy — I've met as many ditzy brunettes as blondes and though few in raw numbers, I've never noticed proportionately more or less ditzy types amongst redheads — it's because they want to steer clear of whatever connotation surround it.

I do think you are right.  I know people really don't think blondes are "dumm" wink  or ditzy/dizzy but it is common enough stereotype that I do think advertisers sometimes avoid casting blondes, unless the part they are casting plays into the blonde stereotype which further perpetuates it.

I have given thought to changing my hair color to see if this makes any difference.  It would be an interesting comparison to see "both sides of the fence".  It is easy to change hair color, but changing my entire portfolio is not so easy.  It would be alot of work to change my commercial portfolio and my website.  Then I could go through all of the time effort and expense to change things and then find out it may not make a difference.

Mar 16 13 09:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Danielle Hieronimi
Posts: 238
Chicago, Illinois, US


Look into using Natural Instincts boxed hair dye. They have several brunette shades that are semi-permanent and won't damage your hair.

It's a short term solution to open you up to more LA casting availability.
Mar 16 13 09:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Danielle Hieronimi wrote:
Look into using Natural Instincts boxed hair dye. They have several brunette shades that are semi-permanent and won't damage your hair.

It's a short term solution to open you up to more LA casting availability.

True it is easy to change my hair color. But it is not so easy to change over my entire commercial port and re do all of those pictures with me as a brunette.  Plus LA Casting charges for every picture added.  I would also have to change every picture in my website.  I guess it would be nice to know if it will really make a difference before going through all of the effort and expense.  The thing is I may not know unless I try it.  It is a catch 22 situation.

Mar 16 13 10:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Vector One Photography
Posts: 2,615
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US


In don't usually shoot blondes for three reasons. First, blondes are a dime a dozen. Second, most of the time it's a color not found on human beings. But third and most important, most blondes I have seen have over processed their hair and it looks like straw. Dried out, no sheen, usually flies away and with no body. If you are going to color it, take care of it.
Mar 16 13 10:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bravo Magic Images
Posts: 765
Temple City, California, US


I love blondes they just dont love me back.sad
Mar 16 13 10:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DaniNikole
Posts: 129
Sacramento, California, US


Vector One Photography wrote:
In don't usually shoot blondes for three reasons. First, blondes are a dime a dozen. Second, most of the time it's a color not found on human beings. But third and most important, most blondes I have seen have over processed their hair and it looks like straw. Dried out, no sheen, usually flies away and with no body. If you are going to color it, take care of it.

My hair was naturally the color you see in my pictures until about age 14 and puberty took over and all those hormones changed it to a few shades darker but not much so now I do color it to what it used to be a few years ago.
It is not dry whatsoever, it's baby soft, no split ends, and i make sure to trim it often. Even being in California I would have to disagree...you can hardly find blondes here because of the upkeep on coloring hair. Brown hair is naturally more common.

Also the only two other people I know with my same hair color in my city are completely natural platinum blondes. wink (and not albino) ha

Mar 16 13 10:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
J O H N A L L A N
Posts: 9,748
Santa Ana, California, US


When shooting in black & white, many photographers prefer blondes because the hair can tend to have more life / contrast to it.
Mar 16 13 11:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Stormee
Posts: 2,463
San Antonio, Texas, US


Mar 16 13 11:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Rachel-Elise
Posts: 1,650
Grand Rapids, Michigan, US


Vector One Photography wrote:
In don't usually shoot blondes for three reasons. First, blondes are a dime a dozen. Second, most of the time it's a color not found on human beings. But third and most important, most blondes I have seen have over processed their hair and it looks like straw. Dried out, no sheen, usually flies away and with no body. If you are going to color it, take care of it.

FWIW, my hair color is all natural. smile

Mar 17 13 07:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Farenell Photography
Posts: 17,863
Albany, New York, US


Misty R H wrote:
There have been many times when I am going through a casting call and I am perfect for it until I get to the part that says "no blondes".  Very frustrating.  Right now this blonde is not having more fun.

You're hoping to fill a role. Just because you think you're perfect for the role, doesn't mean the casting director whose trying to meet the directors vision for the role in quesion thinks you're perfect. Ultimately its them you have to persuade.

Furthermore if they thought you were perfect for the role, they WOULD NOT HESITATE in selecting you.

Mar 17 13 07:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dan Howell Tearsheets
Posts: 572
Jersey City, New Jersey, US


Misty R H wrote:
So it seems that blondes are wanted more for sexy adult work and brunettes are preferred for serious main stream commercial work.

You state that like it is a widely accepted fact. It isn't. It's simply your observation which, in my opinion, is incorrect or lacks a broader view of the industry. Actually, that's being kind. Your observation is likely to be the opposite of the reality. Although it would be almost impossible to make a truly empirical survey, I would suspect a broad view of the models/actors actually cast in projects is statistically higher than the population by a great margin which would refute your observation.

Mar 17 13 07:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexey VS
Posts: 256
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


I take all blondes seriously. Even if they dye their hair blue! ;-P
Mar 17 13 07:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Zack Zoll
Posts: 2,270
Glens Falls, New York, US


So I can only speak for myself.  But were I to say 'no blondes', it would be because you're a lot more likely to get bottle blondes than actual blondes, and I don't want to see roots or super-dark eyebrows on a blonde.  Ditto for redheads ... I think about half of the "redheads" I've met/photographed actually had red hair, and a lot of them didn't even have believable red hair.  You see a lot of blondes or redheads, presumably who did the dye job themselves, that don't understand how colour works as applied to your hair, and don't understand that the same tone doesn't look right on everyone.

If I was a casting director, and I just wanted 'a natural girl' and I didn't care who she was of have any personal interest in the project, I'd probably ask for a brunette.  You might get some dyed black brunettes, but most of the brown-haired women you get will actually have brown hair.

No, it's not fair that I'd make a blanket statement that excludes a lot of naturally coloured blondes or redheads, or those that have their colour done well.  But it could save me half a day of wasted time in casting, so fairness goes right out the window.

But that's just me.  Maybe these other guys really do dislike blondes, I don't know.
Mar 17 13 09:00 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Vector One Photography wrote:
In don't usually shoot blondes for three reasons. First, blondes are a dime a dozen. Second, most of the time it's a color not found on human beings. But third and most important, most blondes I have seen have over processed their hair and it looks like straw. Dried out, no sheen, usually flies away and with no body. If you are going to color it, take care of it.

Of course you are free to choose the models you want to work with when it is for your own personal work.  Everyone has favorite traits that they like and that is fine.  As far as blondes being a dime a dozen I beg to differ.  Blondes are not rare by any means but there are way more brunettes than blondes. This doesn't make one hair color better than another...that comes down to personal preference and neither choice is wrong.

Blonde is a color found on human beings.  There are millions of naturally blonde people.  This is especially true in places like Scandanavia.

You are right some people over process their hair.  But this is not only blondes who color their hair.  Any hair color may be guilty of this.  Some people's hair may be over processed because of perms or hair straightening.  So every model regardless of hair color needs to keep their hair in shape as best as possible.

It is another blonde stereotype that blondes are all overdone bottle blondes and not natural.  Yes, this is true for some blondes but not all.

I am not trying to get you to change your mind to shoot blondes...that is your choice and you are entitled to shoot who you want to shoot.

Mar 17 13 09:35 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Farenell Photography wrote:

You're hoping to fill a role. Just because you think you're perfect for the role, doesn't mean the casting director whose trying to meet the directors vision for the role in quesion thinks you're perfect. Ultimately its them you have to persuade.

Furthermore if they thought you were perfect for the role, they WOULD NOT HESITATE in selecting you.

I know the casting director is just going by what the directors/client's vision of the role is.  My question is are the final clients/directors not wanting blondes because of the blonde stereotypes?  From what I have seen "no blondes" really does seem to be a frequent pattern.  No this is not 100% or the vast majority of casting calls, but it is frequent enough that I see this almost everyday. 

The thing is that blondes can't even submit for the "no blonde" roles to be given a chance to persuade the casting director/director that they may be great for the spot.  Or if they a blonde does submit he/she wouldn't even be called in for an audition because there are hundreds of non blondes that have already submitted.  So it is hard to convince someone if you never get a chance to meet them.

I am not complaining about the competition...it is what it is.  I just brought up this thread to see if other people...especially blondes have noticed this too.

Mar 17 13 09:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Dan Howell Tearsheets wrote:

You state that like it is a widely accepted fact. It isn't. It's simply your observation which, in my opinion, is incorrect or lacks a broader view of the industry. Actually, that's being kind. Your observation is likely to be the opposite of the reality. Although it would be almost impossible to make a truly empirical survey, I would suspect a broad view of the models/actors actually cast in projects is statistically higher than the population by a great margin which would refute your observation.

Actually I never stated this was fact.  I mentioned that this is a pattern that I have been noticing and I have posted this thread to see if other people have noticed this as well.  Of course I don't see all of the casting calls in the world/US.  I only see the casting calls that fit my age group in the Los Angeles Area so again this is why I brought up this post to see if other models/actors in other areas other age groups see this too.

I have seen it frequently enough to make we wonder if this truly is a pattern in the industry.  I am interested in peoples feedback.

Mar 17 13 09:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Zack Zoll wrote:
So I can only speak for myself.  But were I to say 'no blondes', it would be because you're a lot more likely to get bottle blondes than actual blondes, and I don't want to see roots or super-dark eyebrows on a blonde.  Ditto for redheads ... I think about half of the "redheads" I've met/photographed actually had red hair, and a lot of them didn't even have believable red hair.  You see a lot of blondes or redheads, presumably who did the dye job themselves, that don't understand how colour works as applied to your hair, and don't understand that the same tone doesn't look right on everyone.

If I was a casting director, and I just wanted 'a natural girl' and I didn't care who she was of have any personal interest in the project, I'd probably ask for a brunette.  You might get some dyed black brunettes, but most of the brown-haired women you get will actually have brown hair.

No, it's not fair that I'd make a blanket statement that excludes a lot of naturally coloured blondes or redheads, or those that have their colour done well.  But it could save me half a day of wasted time in casting, so fairness goes right out the window.

But that's just me.  Maybe these other guys really do dislike blondes, I don't know.

You are probably right.  Again this is probably a stereotype that most blondes are bottle blondes and it is poorly done. Again that is just a stereotypel

I know it is not fair and that is not really the issue here because when it comes to modeling/acting most of it isn't fair.  Just ask any 5'3" model. Or any actor that may be really good but just hasn't had the chance to shine yet. This post isn't really to say this isn't fair because that doesn't matter.  I am just curious if this is something other people have noticed.

I don't expect anything to change. Again this comes down to me being curoius to see if this is truly a pattern in the industry or just my perception based upon the information that I see.

Mar 17 13 10:01 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Rachel-Elise
Posts: 1,650
Grand Rapids, Michigan, US


Misty R H wrote:
I have seen it frequently enough to make we wonder if this truly is a pattern in the industry.  I am interested in peoples feedback.

What I've seen quite frequently, actually throughout my life, is that blondes are much more often portrayed as the "bad" or "mean" girl... or, yes, the "ditz."

You are not alone.

Mar 17 13 11:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Yosh Studio
Posts: 1,162
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US


I dont know much about the LA film market. But, I do know about the LA fashion market and as far as the major agencies are concerned, authentic real natural blondes, such as Aussie, Norwegian, Scandinavian, etc. are always in depend.

And the opposite being true of the fake, bleach blond.
Mar 17 13 11:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Yosh Studio wrote:
I dont know much about the LA film market. But, I do know about the LA fashion market and as far as the major agencies are concerned, authentic real natural blondes, such as Aussie, Norwegian, Scandinavian, etc. are always in depend.

And the opposite being true of the fake, bleach blond.

I do think you are right that natural blondes would be in demand for fashion work.  This is of course assuming that the blondes have the age and body stats for fashion.  For the purpose of this thread I am mainly asking about the commercial market.

Mar 17 13 05:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Blum Photography
Posts: 544
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


If you are a true Commercial Actress/Model I would have expected you to have all the hair colors available in your Portfolio.
Wigs are Cheap and not so damaging to your hair...
Mar 17 13 06:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Misty R H
Posts: 471
Anaheim, California, US


Carl Blum Photography wrote:
If you are a true Commercial Actress/Model I would have expected you to have all the hair colors available in your Portfolio.
Wigs are Cheap and not so damaging to your hair...

You bring up an interesting point, I wish it was that simple.  The thing is what would a commercial model/actor put as his/her hair color in the stats section of the the casting websites?  Multiple colors is not an option.  For one casting call a model/actor may need to be blonde for another casting call brown hair may be needed.

If it were as simple as just putting on a wig then casting websites, Model Mayhem and agencies wouldn't include hair color in the stats section.  Also casting calls/directors wouldn't request specific hair color because technically with a wig anyone could have any hair color.   So it would seem that models/actors can't rely on just wearing a wig to quickly change their hair color.

Mar 17 13 08:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Brittany Nicole Model
Posts: 1
New York, New York, US


I hope that's not true in most cases... But I do see what you mean. And I have experienced that feeling not only in castings but in life in general! Some people really seem to believe the "dumb blonde" stigma, or they don't get the right impression of me because of my blonde "bombshell" look, and I'm not taken seriously at times. I have considered going brunette so many times but could never bring myself to actually do it. I've been blonde my whole life!
Mar 17 13 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Nico Simon Princely
Posts: 1,653
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Some blondes are and some aren't. If you run around in "Blondetourage" clicks with fake hair extensions looking for attention, taking pics of each other all day/night. No one with any sense is going to take you seriously except those GWCs and men that drool over that kind of stuff.

But I don't think hair color alone determines if you are taken seriously.

For the casting it's just they are looking for a specific type, that's what casting is for. To find the type you're looking for.

I'll cast for blondes sometimes and others brunettes or redheads.
Mar 17 13 08:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photos by Lorrin
Posts: 6,915
Eugene, Oregon, US


The clothing company, I worked for did a 3 year study,

Changing models in the same clothes as modeled before.

Blonds sold the most clothes, Brunettes a little less and others not so much.

This was a international company based in Greece but with sale in US and Asia.

A similar study at Red Robin of tips - blonds, obnoxious blonds, brunettes, and glasses in that order.  Glasses really killed tips.

Same girl was blond, obnoxious and brunette and then put on glasses - and a record of tips kept.
Mar 17 13 09:00 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Anna Adrielle
Posts: 18,762
Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium


Vector One Photography wrote:
In don't usually shoot blondes for three reasons. First, blondes are a dime a dozen. Second, most of the time it's a color not found on human beings.

depends on where you live. My boyfriend lives in holland, and there are tons of natural blonde adults here, and not the brownish-blonde, but really light, golden, blonde. And pretty much all dutch children (unless they have foreign roots, like maroccan) are blonde. You can also find a lot more blondes in scandinavian countries. So to say that it's a color not found on human beings is incorrect.

Mar 18 13 03:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
4point0
Posts: 687
Los Angeles, California, US


Jordan Bunniie wrote:
Casting that say "no blondes" just means they dont think blonde hair fits the look theyre casting for.

thats all.

This.

Mar 18 13 11:09 am  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers