login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Apparently I look like a hot dude Search   Reply
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,985
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Amanda told me when I got out of the shower last night that I look like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Im pretty much okay with that, Spike was a total badass.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a6e148f6a9d7afb4a5486c0eeb311e73/tumblr_mjxmh7B5F71qbkv4co1_500.jpg
Mar 19 13 05:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Vintagevista
Posts: 10,567
Sun City, California, US


*checks image archives*

Um - no -

I can go with the "Hot" And "Total Badass" though - borat

2 out of three is not that bad -  - - especially if #3 is kinda hmm

P.S.  I like that hair color...
Mar 19 13 05:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paolo Diavolo
Posts: 8,154
Pleasant Hill, California, US


http://s2.favim.com/orig/36/btvs-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-vampire-willow-Favim.com-290906.gif
Mar 19 13 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Reflected
Posts: 16,043
New York, New York, US


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llvu7ejY8F1qkpyi3o1_250.gif
Mar 19 13 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Damianne
Posts: 15,973
Austin, Texas, US


You look like a hot everything
Mar 19 13 09:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Vintagevista wrote:
*checks image archives*

Um - no -

I can go with the "Hot" And "Total Badass" though - borat

2 out of three is not that bad -  - - especially if #3 is kinda hmm

P.S.  I like that hair color...

You haven't seen me with my dick on.


I still couldn't fully be spike though, he had some wicked cheek bones

Mar 19 13 11:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,283
Washington, District of Columbia, US


I don't know what to think of all this.
Mar 20 13 11:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Steve Young Photos
Posts: 537
Belleview, Florida, US


More like P!nk or Miley Cyrus. Coincidentally I remember telling someone "Wow look at the cute boy" and it being a woman. D'oh!

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2012/11/19/previews/Pink-DGG-040209.jpg
http://www.gossipcop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Miley-250x305.jpg
Mar 20 13 12:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MMDesign
Posts: 18,647
Louisville, Kentucky, US


Nope, just a hot young lady.
Mar 20 13 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina
Posts: 1,413
London, England, United Kingdom


Laura UnBound wrote:
Amanda told me when I got out of the shower last night that I look like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Im pretty much okay with that, Spike was a total badass.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a6e148f6a9d7afb4a5486c0eeb311e73/tumblr_mjxmh7B5F71qbkv4co1_500.jpg

You should do a rendition of "Rest in peace" next time you get out of the shower. wink

Spike gets all the girls.

Mar 20 13 05:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
BorderlineBunny
Posts: 2,201
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US


You look like Spike's really hot little sister. To look like Spike you'd need to get some thick eyebrows and gel the hair back and suck in your cheeks constantly. Still, awesome idea for a Halloween costume my ass couldn't pull off. And you'll be getting all kinds of poo-nah-nee thrown your way.

This thread made me all kinds of happy. I miss Buffy.
Mar 20 13 05:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lumatic
Posts: 13,591
Chicago, Illinois, US


Every time I tell women I haven't ever seen that show, they look at me like I should be lynched.  It's pretty funny.
Mar 20 13 06:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina
Posts: 1,413
London, England, United Kingdom


Lumatic wrote:
Every time I tell women I haven't ever seen that show, they look at me like I should be lynched.  It's pretty funny.

You can always watch Angel instead. It's darker, edgier and the overall better show. Or go straight ahead and watch the short-lived, but by far best show Whedon did - Firefly.

Mar 20 13 06:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lumatic
Posts: 13,591
Chicago, Illinois, US


Russian Katarina wrote:

You can always watch Angel instead. It's darker, edgier and the overall better show. Or go straight ahead and watch the short-lived, but by far best show Whedon did - Firefly.

I just caught Firefly on Netflix over the summer, in fact.  That WAS a great show!  Its cancellation was a tragedy.

Mar 20 13 06:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina
Posts: 1,413
London, England, United Kingdom


Lumatic wrote:
I just caught Firefly on Netflix over the summer, in fact.  That WAS a great show!  Its cancellation was a tragedy.

You will find much of the same humor on Buffy and Angel. They're not as good as Firefly and Buffy in particular is more aimed at girls and at teenagers, but they're still entertaining shows.

Whedon does the unexpected to shake things up every once in a while (like killing off a beloved supporting character in a completely banal and random way, or turning the hero into a villain for an entire season) and that puts his shows ahead of the predictable drivel that network television usually produces.

If you enjoyed Firefly you might also like Farscape. It's a little crazier and a love or hate kind of show, but if you'll "get" it you're going to love it.

Mar 20 13 06:34 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Last year when I saw my folks, my dad told me I looked like Justin beiber. At least you look like a hot dude. I apparently look like a Golden Shower of pop hits.
Mar 20 13 06:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,985
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
I don't know what to think of all this.

This is what happens when you leave me!

Mar 20 13 06:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,985
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


BorderlineBunny wrote:
You look like Spike's really hot little sister. To look like Spike you'd need to get some thick eyebrows and gel the hair back and suck in your cheeks constantly. Still, awesome idea for a Halloween costume my ass couldn't pull off. And you'll be getting all kinds of poo-nah-nee thrown your way.

This thread made me all kinds of happy. I miss Buffy.

Well, when I got out of the shower my hair was slicked back, the eyebrows I can totes fill in.


I need a black leather trench coat. Bad.

Mar 20 13 06:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,985
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Koryn Locke wrote:
Last year when I saw my folks, my dad told me I looked like Justin beiber. At least you look like a hot dude. I apparently look like a Golden Shower of pop hits.

I had a justin bieber moment when I was due for a haircut sad

Mar 20 13 06:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
BorderlineBunny
Posts: 2,201
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

Well, when I got out of the shower my hair was slicked back, the eyebrows I can totes fill in.


I need a black leather trench coat. Bad.

It's a duster. I once obsessed over a guy when I was in my teens because he wore one. Those things...they look just fan-freaking-tastic on anybody. I wish they weren't so expensive. sad

Mar 20 13 08:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
BorderlineBunny
Posts: 2,201
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US


Russian Katarina wrote:

You can always watch Angel instead. It's darker, edgier and the overall better show. Or go straight ahead and watch the short-lived, but by far best show Whedon did - Firefly.

I was all about Buffy. Tried watching Angel and it bored me to tears. I always skip the seasons with Angel in them when I rewatch the series. Maybe I've just inherited Spike's hatred of that poofter.

Spike made the show for me. The subway scene in one of the later episodes when he's trying to explain to Buffy why the Slayers he killed died and he won. Oh mah gah, I still feel chills when I watch it.

I really need to go to Comic con or something to get this weird Spike fixation out of the way. Just nerd it all out of my system.

Mar 20 13 08:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,283
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

This is what happens when you leave me!

You get swirlied in a toilet bowl full of bleach?? Why isn't that man of yours protecting you? Damned Canadians.

Mar 21 13 06:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
You get swirlied in a toilet bowl full of bleach?? Why isn't that man of yours protecting you? Damned Canadians.

No, I just get struck with a heaping dose of boredom laced with not feeling very pretty and needing to change something.


Also, it's all fifis fault, she was the one who put the idea in my head like 6 months ago.

It makes me look tan lol and he can't help it, he's colorblind. I told him it was black.

Mar 21 13 08:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
UnoMundo
Posts: 47,527
Olympia, Washington, US


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
I don't know what to think of all this.

If she hides her junk she might pass.

Mar 22 13 09:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 8,878
Santa Barbara, California, US


A hot dude? Whaaaaat... Well in THAT case, I must have a guy crush on you tongue
Mar 23 13 04:42 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Laura UnBound wrote:
I had a justin bieber moment when I was due for a haircut sad

I realized that, when you're a smaller woman and you're wearing your hair short, you really have to be aware of the potential to end up looking like Justin Beiber, if you're not careful.

My hair is long enough again to make a little ponytail, so I'm about six months out of the danger zone.

Mar 23 13 04:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


Stop killing me with the Power of UNF!

(it's a good look on ya!)
Mar 23 13 08:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Honey Stinger
Posts: 6,301
Madison, Wisconsin, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:
A hot dude? Whaaaaat... Well in THAT case, I must have a guy crush on you tongue

Your tendency was revealed in the football threads.

wink

Mar 23 13 08:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,283
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Apodyopsis wrote:

No, I just get struck with a heaping dose of boredom laced with not feeling very pretty and needing to change something.


Also, it's all fifis fault, she was the one who put the idea in my head like 6 months ago.

It makes me look tan lol and he can't help it, he's colorblind. I told him it was black.

I'm going to swirly you back into darker colors!

Mar 25 13 02:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 8,878
Santa Barbara, California, US


Cuica Cafezinho wrote:
Your tendency was revealed in the football threads.

wink

Is that suppose to be some unsolicited personal jab, that was very uncalled for and quite rude... I don't know what I did or said to you back then but you need to get over it and me.

Anyways, back to our thread in progress... Sorry Laura.

Mar 25 13 07:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:

I'm going to swirly you back into darker colors!

I'm not visiting!

Mar 26 13 02:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,283
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Apodyopsis wrote:

I'm not visiting!

Compromise... face down, ass up.

Mar 26 13 05:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:

Compromise... face down, ass up.

That's how I always show up

Mar 26 13 06:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,283
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Apodyopsis wrote:

That's how I always show up

The people in the elevator must give you weird looks.

Mar 26 13 07:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carle Photography
Posts: 9,227
Oakland, California, US


I love the short hair on you, so much cuter then the long hair...
smile
Mar 26 13 07:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:

The people in the elevator must give you weird looks.

There was that one guy on the third floor....

Mar 26 13 07:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Apodyopsis
Posts: 6,073
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Death of Field wrote:
I love the short hair on you, so much cuter then the long hair...
smile

Thanks smile

It's a lot more fun, and a hell of a lot more manageable, and even when I don't do anything to it I don't look like a lazy bum which is nice. The last year of long hair I didn't even really know what the length was, it spent so much time in a bun. Bun-take down-wash-put back up-repeat.

Mar 26 13 07:20 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers