login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > on my way to shoot noodz Search   Reply
12last
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


And I think I won't be able to get off at my station due to the short platforms and long carriages.. I should try and make my way to the back but then I'd have to walk between carriages while the train is moving. Why wouldn't they just make all the platforms the same freaking size. Dumbbums.
Mar 24 13 03:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lawrence Guy
Posts: 17,671
LAKE PEEKSKILL, New York, US


When I was in high school we considered it gauche to ride in the subway cars instead of between them.

/kids these days
Mar 24 13 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,096
Scott - permanent station of New Zealand, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica


Mary Thomson wrote:
And I think I won't be able to get off at my station due to the short platforms and long carriages.. I should try and make my way to the back but then I'd have to walk between carriages while the train is moving. Why wouldn't they just make all the platforms the same freaking size. Dumbbums.

don't get hurt,you silly

Mar 24 13 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Lawrence Guy wrote:
When I was in high school we considered it gauche to ride in the subway cars instead of between them.

/kids these days

I don't even know what gauche means, kids these days indeed!

Mar 24 13 03:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lawrence Guy
Posts: 17,671
LAKE PEEKSKILL, New York, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
I don't even know what gauche means, kids these days indeed!

1 a : lacking social experience or grace; also : not tactful : crude

Mar 24 13 03:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Well I tried to move to the last carriage and failed miserably. Greated by a locked door and no where to go. Hopefully my station will have a regular sized platform and all will be well. Twenty minutes remaining!
Mar 24 13 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Lawrence Guy wrote:

1 a : lacking social experience or grace; also : not tactful : crude

I learn something new everyday!

Mar 24 13 03:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lawrence Guy
Posts: 17,671
LAKE PEEKSKILL, New York, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Well I tried to move to the last carriage and failed miserably. Greated by a locked door and no where to go. Hopefully my station will have a regular sized platform and all will be well. Twenty minutes remaining!

You can always move back one car at a time each time the train makes a stop. Maybe even move back two cars in one swoop if you're bold.

Mar 24 13 03:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Knowing my luck I'll get off and won't have time to get back on. I probably should try though.
Mar 24 13 03:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lawrence Guy
Posts: 17,671
LAKE PEEKSKILL, New York, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Knowing my luck I'll get off and won't have time to get back on. I probably should try though.

The key is to not do it when the platform is crowded.

Mar 24 13 03:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Lawrence Guy wrote:

The key is to not do it when the platform is crowded.

You're a key. My station is the next one. Excited excited excited.

Mar 24 13 03:49 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Robb Mann
Posts: 10,384
Baltimore, Maryland, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

I learn something new everyday!

Same here! Ive never seens newds spelled noodz!

Mar 24 13 03:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,365
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Robb Mann wrote:
Same here! Ive never seens newds spelled noodz!

You both spelled knyood incorrectly.

Mar 24 13 03:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Broughton
Posts: 2,229
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


Mary Thomson wrote:
And I think I won't be able to get off at my station

why not? forget to bring your vibrator? (i know, i should be ashamed of myself.)

Mar 24 13 04:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).
Mar 24 13 09:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,378
Santa Barbara, California, US


Hmm, most newd models wear clothes to and from the photoshoot, so I see your predicament  tongue
Mar 24 13 09:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

How do you feel about the experience?

(No, I'm not talking about the train ride)

Mar 24 13 10:29 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
-JAY-
Posts: 6,580
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

/waiting already

Mar 24 13 11:04 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
-JAY-
Posts: 6,580
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

/waiting already

Mar 24 13 11:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


using modelmayhem in public is risky
Mar 24 13 11:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

How do you feel about the experience?

(No, I'm not talking about the train ride)

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Mar 25 13 03:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Ball
Posts: 17,188
Frontenac, Kansas, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Was this your first nude shoot?  I'm glad you had a positive experience! big_smile

Mar 25 13 04:31 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Wow, she made you a sandwich too...  she's really raising the bar for the rest of us now!!

Just curious, what is cold for you, about 30c ?  wink

I'm sure they will be wonderful, and I'm glad you had a really good experience.

Mar 25 13 08:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PhotographybyT
Posts: 7,641
Monterey, California, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Heck! For a sandwich, I'd do noodz myself! tongue

Mar 25 13 03:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

Wow, she made you a sandwich too...  she's really raising the bar for the rest of us now!!

Just curious, what is cold for you, about 30c ?  wink

I'm sure they will be wonderful, and I'm glad you had a really good experience.

Anything less than 25 C requires a blanky and complaining.

Mar 25 13 10:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Jim Ball wrote:

Was this your first nude shoot?  I'm glad you had a positive experience! big_smile

It was my first planned one, and the first one that I plan on actually using images from. You'll all know when they're up cause I'll have changed my name on here haha

Mar 25 13 10:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

Anything less than 25 C requires a blanky and complaining.

I guess that means that if you're coming to Oregon, it will need to be between July 10 and July 20.

Mar 25 13 10:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


^^^ you only have ten days of nice?
Mar 25 13 10:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
You'll all know when they're up cause I'll have changed my name on here haha

You *might* want a new account, because even though you change your name, everywhere you were quoted this name will still appear AND appear forever in google/yahoo searches (along with the name/avatar for the new name)

Mar 25 13 10:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

You *might* want a new account, because even though you change your name, everywhere you were quoted this name will still appear AND appear forever in google/yahoo searches (along with the name/avatar for the new name)

Can you have more than one account linked to the same email address?

Mar 25 13 10:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Can you have more than one account linked to the same email address?

I don't believe so, however, you could set up a second email and have that automatically forward to your main email address.

For login though, you'd need to remember which email = which acct.

If you use a full-fledged computer (instead of ipad) sometimes you can use 2 different browsers and be logged into both accts at the same time, for example... IE for one and Firefox for the other.

Oh, and for me, nice is days = around 20C...  we can hit 30ish as early as May, but historically mid/late July to late-August are our warmest temps.

Mar 25 13 10:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

I don't believe so, however, you could set up a second email and have that automatically forward to your main email address.

For login though, you'd need to remember which email = which acct.

If you use a full-fledged computer (instead of ipad) sometimes you can use 2 different browsers and be logged into both accts at the same time, for example... IE for one and Firefox for the other.

Oh, and for me, nice is days around 20C...  we can hit 30ish as early as May, but historically mid/late July to late-August are our warmest temps.

That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Mar 25 13 10:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Whatever makes you happy, but many of us here don't consider it cold... although once get after 4th of July over 30C is more common, and we do get some over 35C.

For perspective, we're farther North than Hobart is located South of the equator, in fact, I did not realize, that Portland at above 45N is actually equal to parts of Maine.

I think it is best if I don't tell you our water/ocean temps.  yikes

Mar 25 13 10:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

Whatever makes you happy, but many of us here don't consider it cold... although once get after 4th of July over 30C is more common, and we do get some over 35C.

For perspective, we're farther North than Hobart is located South of the equator, in fact, I did not realize, that Portland at above 45N is actually equal to parts of Maine.

I think it is best I don't tell you our water/ocean temps.  yikes

My oven isn't working and I don't have a microwave. I just want my cheese to melt.

Mar 25 13 10:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
My oven isn't working and I don't have a microwave. I just want my cheese to melt.

Hmmm... hair drier, curling iron, or clothes iron wink

(just don't apply the clothes iron directly to food)  tongue

Mar 25 13 10:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


DougBPhoto wrote:

Hmmm... hair drier, curling iron, or clothes iron wink

(just don't apply the clothes iron directly to food)  tongue

Clever, clever, clever. I've heard of using a straightener to cook bacon before.

Mar 25 13 11:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
Clever, clever, clever. I've heard of using a straightener to cook bacon before.

Ohhh, I like that, and imagine how wonderful your hair would smell after... yummm

Mar 25 13 11:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Ball
Posts: 17,188
Frontenac, Kansas, US


Mary Thomson wrote:

That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Well, I used to date a gal who never shaved her legs.  She could wear shorts all winter! tongue

Mar 26 13 04:35 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Jim Ball wrote:

Well, I used to date a gal who never shaved her legs.  She could wear shorts all winter! tongue

Don't make me gag on my subway!

Mar 26 13 05:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,292
Washington, District of Columbia, US


I'm disappointed with the lack of tits in this thread!
Mar 26 13 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply