login info join!
Forums > Critique > Would I work with you as a Model/Photographer? Search   Reply
12345last
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Depending on your portfolio would I work with you?

Photographers, would I work with you as a model? (here are some self-portraits http://erlinda.ca/personal/#6

Models, would I work with you as a photographer? (You can view my work here http://erlinda.ca/ or here http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/773058/viewall

I won't be nice but I will be fair big_smile

Let the party begin xox

here is a recent photo of myself
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530962_10200916431898712_1470687214_n.jpg
Mar 27 13 12:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Axioma
Posts: 6,789
Gent, East Flanders, Belgium


yay party
Mar 27 13 12:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
juliarabkin
Posts: 569
Rochester, New York, US


my modeling portfolio:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2918197
Mar 27 13 01:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,419
Portland, Oregon, US


I'm in for a party!!!



When it comes to the idea of working together, I'll be honest and say that there is only one acceptable answer, which is YES.  tongue


Fortunately for you, there are a few thousand miles that make it so you don't need to make an actual decision, LOL.  smile

My portfolio really does not matter, because it would improve the instant you were in it.
Mar 27 13 01:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jessica Model
Posts: 46
London, England, United Kingdom


Me smile
Mar 27 13 01:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cole Morrison
Posts: 3,958
Portland, Oregon, US


I like your photography. And your face. I would do either! But, how about me as a model?
Mar 27 13 01:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Axioma wrote:
yay party

I'd work with you as a llama and as a photographer.... You are one HOT babe wink *drool*

Mar 27 13 01:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Apostolos
Posts: 18
London, England, United Kingdom


I'll play! smile
Mar 27 13 02:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


juliarabkin wrote:
my modeling portfolio:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2918197

Though you are 29 years old, you really do look your age. Which isn't the greatest thing when it comes to modelling.

I don't like any of your photos in your portfolio but one, which is this one
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130123/10/51002f4f856da_m.jpg

You look like you are 18 the rest you look your age or older hmm

I wouldn't work with you

Mar 27 13 02:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


DougBPhoto wrote:
I'm in for a party!!!



When it comes to the idea of working together, I'll be honest and say that there is only one acceptable answer, which is YES.  tongue


Fortunately for you, there are a few thousand miles that make it so you don't need to make an actual decision, LOL.  smile

My portfolio really does not matter, because it would improve the instant you were in it.

Wow, way to sweeten me up. tongue

This is your only best photo in your portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30031010

Which makes me worried that I might not get great photos for my modelling portfolio cause your work doesn't have much consistency. I wouldn't work with you hmm

Mar 27 13 02:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Courtney L Cameron
Posts: 71
Greenville, South Carolina, US


Would you?
Mar 27 13 02:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
B R U N E S C I
Posts: 25,319
Bath, England, United Kingdom


You know you'd have to get naked because everybody does around here...

Except me of course! big_smile

The upside? I don't model.
Mar 27 13 02:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Paige Morgan
Posts: 4,058
New York, New York, US


Still churning my port over from old me to new me....what do you say at this point/since you saw it last ? smile
Mar 27 13 02:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Jessica Henderson wrote:
Me smile

Nice face but too much heavy make-up... Makes we wonder if you have bad skin or something....

One thing photographers hate is bad skin on a model.

My answer is no, I wouldn't work with you

work with a photographer that can do some natural looking photos. smile

Mar 27 13 02:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rudy Joggerst
Posts: 394
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


I'd like to know, thank you
Mar 27 13 02:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Azimuth Arts
Posts: 1,490
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


I'd be curious for your response.  I've not had much time to shoot and improve my portfolio in the past few months, and if I recall correctly you gave me an average review in a past critique thread.

I would love the chance to shoot with you, I think you are a great model and I love your photography so I know I'd learn something from the experience.  I just hope you feel you might get something out of it too.
Mar 27 13 02:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Cole Morrison wrote:
I like your photography. And your face. I would do either! But, how about me as a model?

Your portfolio is not up to par with what I usually look for when I shoot a model but your look has me hooked and I'd shoot yeah so I could give you some sick photos and have you in my book.

So yes I would work with you.... Be more selective with the photographers you work with. I know you are getting paid to model but try to work with some wicked photographers for TF smile

Mar 27 13 02:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


I would love to know big_smile
Mar 27 13 02:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Apostolos G wrote:
I'll play! smile

Τι κάνεις? (I lived in greece till I was 8 and my mom lives in athens

You have such pretty lips.

I don't shoot with guys much, which is weird cause they are a blast to work with.

Love this photo of you. WOW
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130314/21/5142a8bc79439_m.jpg

Yes, I'd work with you for sure as a photographer smile

Mar 27 13 02:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Courtney  L Cameron wrote:
Would you?

Pretty girl, but I don't see much else... Don't get any kind of feeling when I look at your portfolio but just a "Meh, pretty girl"

No I wouldn't work with you.

Mar 27 13 02:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:
You know you'd have to get naked because everybody does around here...

Except me of course! big_smile

The upside? I don't model.

I don't mind, naked is good for the soul wink

This photo makes me want to work with you 100 times and more!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18471193

Makes me feel like you can photograph a curvy girl and make her look FAB!

Yes, I'd totally work with you as a model.

Mar 27 13 02:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,419
Portland, Oregon, US


Erlinda wrote:
Wow, way to sweeten me up. tongue

This is your only best photo in your portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30031010

Which makes me worried that I might not get great photos for my modelling portfolio cause your work doesn't have much consistency. I wouldn't work with you hmm

Awww, there is no reason to worry, and I was just telling you the truth.

I'd hate for you to be wrong in public, but you would, you just don't realize it yet wink

Trust me, okay?

Mar 27 13 02:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Apostolos
Posts: 18
London, England, United Kingdom


Erlinda wrote:

Τι κάνεις? (I lived in greece till I was 8 and my mom lives in athens

You have such pretty lips.

I don't shoot with guys much, which is weird cause they are a blast to work with.

Love this photo of you. WOW
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130314/21/5142a8bc79439_m.jpg

Yes, I'd work with you for sure as a photographer smile

Mου κάνεις πλάκα! Είμαι καλά ευχαριστώ smile

Unbelievable! Such a funny coincidence haha! Are you part Greek or? smile (slightly off-topic discussion but i'm still so pleasantly surprised haha!)

Thank for your feedback as well!

Mar 27 13 02:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Paige Morgan wrote:
Still churning my port over from old me to new me....what do you say at this point/since you saw it last ? smile

I'd work with you but I'd mainly do portrait work. Your face is very lovely smile

Mar 27 13 02:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Deletethisaccount
Posts: 79
Montreal, Quebec, Canada


I'm just starting, but I'd love to know your opinion since I do think you have beautiful work.
Mar 27 13 02:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Rudy Joggerst wrote:
I'd like to know, thank you

I like, you have a style to your work... Old looking photographs I think we could get some very cool shoots together. Nice! smile

Mar 27 13 02:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,380
Los Angeles, California, US


Sure, and you don't have to be nice. smile
Mar 27 13 02:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Azimuth Arts wrote:
I'd be curious for your response.  I've not had much time to shoot and improve my portfolio in the past few months, and if I recall correctly you gave me an average review in a past critique thread.

I would love the chance to shoot with you, I think you are a great model and I love your photography so I know I'd learn something from the experience.  I just hope you feel you might get something out of it too.

Your work is not up the scales to what I'd use for my portfolio but you've worked with a wicked chick kelleth (that I've worked with a couple of times) and if she gave you a chance I'd take it on you as well...

You did good with her so I'd think you'd do well with me smile

Mar 27 13 02:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Maruschke wrote:
I would love to know big_smile

Great body.. WOW puts my fat ass to shame LOL

I wouldn't work with, your eyes are too close together, your nose is too big and your lips too small hmm

Mar 27 13 02:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
B R U N E S C I
Posts: 25,319
Bath, England, United Kingdom


Erlinda wrote:
Yes, I'd totally work with you as a llama.

You keep saying it, but when are we going to do it? tongue




Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Mar 27 13 02:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rudy Joggerst
Posts: 394
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Erlinda wrote:
I like, you have a style to your work... Old looking photographs I think we could get some very cool shoots together. Nice! smile

thanks so much, you made my day smile

Mar 27 13 02:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Birch Imaging
Posts: 90
Rochester, New York, US


Me?
Mar 27 13 02:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


DougBPhoto wrote:

Awww, there is no reason to worry, and I was just telling you the truth.

I'd hate for you to be wrong in public, but you would, you just don't realize it yet wink

Trust me, okay?

Need more proof before I can trust. Do some more shoots like that wink xox

Mar 27 13 02:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
AndreasMb
Posts: 3,087
Paris, Île-de-France, France


Oui oui?
Mar 27 13 02:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Apostolos G wrote:

Mου κάνεις πλάκα! Είμαι καλά ευχαριστώ smile

Unbelievable! Such a funny coincidence haha! Are you part Greek or? smile (slightly off-topic discussion but i'm still so pleasantly surprised haha!)

Thank for your feedback as well!

Είμαι πολύ καλά ευχαριστώ smile

No I'm not half Greek. I'm Albanian.

You are very welcome!

Mar 27 13 03:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
KeithDewey3
Posts: 1,425
Plattsburg, Missouri, US


I would like to know.  I would gladly work with you as a model or as your assistant with you as photographer.
Mar 27 13 03:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Gabrielle Ann Cyr wrote:
I'm just starting, but I'd love to know your opinion since I do think you have beautiful work.

Nice self-portrait. I find you are really good at picking male models but you don't have a real strong photo of a female model yet. I wouldn't mind being that for you wink

Yes, I'd work with you. I look forward to seeing you grow as an artist. Keep it up! xox

Mar 27 13 03:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Sure, and you don't have to be nice. smile

I find your nude/simple work are fab compared to the ones that are more detailed and the models are wearing more clothes. I don't understand why, maybe it's because there is too much going on in the photo and you don't know how to make everything flow well etc

Yes I would work with you smile

Mar 27 13 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

You keep saying it, but when are we going to do it? tongue




Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

When my fat ass isn't as fat I'll hit you up lol till then I'll stick to shoot models smile

Mar 27 13 03:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,137
London, England, United Kingdom


Rudy Joggerst wrote:

thanks so much, you made my day smile

You're very welcome. Enjoy your day! smile

Mar 27 13 03:10 pm  Link  Quote 
12345last   Search   Reply