login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Hey you, we miss seeing you round here . . . . . Search   Reply
12last
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Engel . . . .

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121213/08/50ca07e5d7be1_m.jpg





Feel free to post who you miss seeing around the old place . . . . .
May 08 13 06:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Theda . . . .

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091125/14/4b0db578855b4_m.jpg
May 08 13 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Titania

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110516/22/4dd20e5d1d78b_m.jpg
May 08 13 07:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paolo Diavolo
Posts: 8,162
Pleasant Hill, California, US


+3
May 08 13 08:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Laura Ann - Fashion
Posts: 8,276
Davenport, Iowa, US


Yes to all of the above.
May 08 13 08:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lohkee
Posts: 11,929
Maricopa, Arizona, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/070321/10/460145b9e5ae8_m.jpg

Mayanlee. She used to give me hell, but I loved that woman to death. Fantastic model and person.
May 08 13 08:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,412
Tampa, Florida, US


Jessica Vaughn

PXE
May 08 13 08:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Laura Hopalong

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071203/15/475467cf9fa5e_m.jpg
May 08 13 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Anna Evans

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/dabuten/AnnaEvans0739-WEB.jpg
May 08 13 09:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,551
Portland, Oregon, US


Phil, the whole site or just SF2 ?
May 08 13 09:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


DougBPhoto wrote:
Phil, the whole site or just SF2 ?

SF2

May 08 13 09:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,551
Portland, Oregon, US


- Phil H - wrote:
SF2

Okay, in that case, I'll have to ask Laura to remind me who I am thinking of.

tongue


(Thankfully, there are a lot of people I still see on Facebook, so don't really miss them not being here in SF2 often as in the past.)

There are a LOT of people who used to be here often, who seem to have moved on.

May 08 13 10:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Becks
Posts: 31,792
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Moxie, PYPI, Tyrgrim, Benny (heyo, biatch), PXE, Helly and Isis (even though they both make cameo appearances now and then), Laura Laine, CLiT, Tyler, George Lue, Ginger, Heather LeStabbity, Engel, LT Smash (she's such a lazy poster now tongue), the manbeast Jordan K, Cheshire Kat, Aemagine (caaaaaaarl), Liam Spradlin, Sean, Froggy mc frogface, Lady Jade, Model Victoria, Tatiana Temptation, Titania, Boyd, Tyrone Lavigne.

These are people mostly off the top of my head, and a couple pulled from my old YIM friends list back when we had unsuppervised yahoo video chats instead of the crappy tinychat, haha. I know of a several more that have gone, but I don't miss them at all.
May 08 13 10:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,999
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Corwin, ginger, heather, Boyd, TSM, jellokittie, envy (still posts but not here) tygrim
May 08 13 11:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,303
Atlanta, Georgia, US


SPRINGHEEL



He's never around anymore…
May 09 13 06:35 am  Link  Quote 
Model
HellBelle
Posts: 19,959
Indianapolis, Indiana, US


Becks wrote:
Moxie, PYPI, Tyrgrim, Benny (heyo, biatch), PXE, Helly and Isis (even though they both make cameo appearances now and then), Laura Laine, CLiT, Tyler, George Lue, Ginger, Heather LeStabbity, Engel, LT Smash (she's such a lazy poster now tongue), the manbeast Jordan K, Cheshire Kat, Aemagine (caaaaaaarl), Liam Spradlin, Sean, Froggy mc frogface, Lady Jade, Model Victoria, Tatiana Temptation, Titania, Boyd, Tyrone Lavigne.

These are people mostly off the top of my head, and a couple pulled from my old YIM friends list back when we had unsuppervised yahoo video chats instead of the crappy tinychat, haha. I know of a several more that have gone, but I don't miss them at all.

I'll second this whole post.

Tyrgrim's married now and his wife is pregnant. smile They're gonna have a little girl soon. smile

/cameo

May 09 13 09:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
NothingIsRealButTheGirl
Posts: 32,024
Los Angeles, California, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090814/22/4a864410917c2_m.jpg
May 09 13 09:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
NothingIsRealButTheGirl
Posts: 32,024
Los Angeles, California, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091225/18/4b3570c07c82d_m.jpg
May 09 13 09:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
NothingIsRealButTheGirl
Posts: 32,024
Los Angeles, California, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121105/11/5098171417985_m.jpg
May 09 13 09:53 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,930
Riverside, California, US


Too many to name.
May 09 13 10:19 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jay Pegg
Posts: 6,269
Kansas City, Missouri, US


WRS and the guy with the superman bedspread whose name I have, to my eternal shame, totally forgotten. And Oksana.
May 09 13 10:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SPRINGHEEL
Posts: 38,021
Gibraltar, Michigan, US


- Phil H - wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Paolo Diavolo wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Laura Ann - Fashion wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Lohkee wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Chris Rifkin wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
DougBPhoto wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Becks wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Laura UnBound wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
SPRINGHEEL



He's never around anymore…
HellBelle wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Wander Lost Photo wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Jay Pegg wrote:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/SPRINGHEEL69/dannylovesme.jpg

Awwwwww, you are all so sweet!!!!

May 09 13 01:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
HellBelle
Posts: 19,959
Indianapolis, Indiana, US


SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

- Phil H - wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Paolo Diavolo wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Laura Ann - Fashion wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Lohkee wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Chris Rifkin wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
DougBPhoto wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Becks wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Laura UnBound wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
SPRINGHEEL



He's never around anymore…
HellBelle wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:
SPRINGHEEL
Wander Lost Photo wrote:
SPRINGHEEL

Awwwwww, you are all so sweet!!!!

May 10 13 06:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,932
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Paul Bryson
Dolly
May 10 13 06:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,412
Tampa, Florida, US


Sabrina
May 10 13 04:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eclectic Vision
Posts: 8,154
Toledo, Ohio, US


NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090814/22/4a864410917c2_m.jpg

+1!

May 10 13 05:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eye of Sicari
Posts: 36,877
Toledo, Ohio, US


I'm am not sure if it's this thread or the percocets making me weepy
May 10 13 07:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


Eye of Sicari wrote:
I'm am not sure if it's this thread or the percocets making me weepy

I'm going with both.

May 13 13 05:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photons 2 Pixels Images
Posts: 16,997
Berwick, Pennsylvania, US


Everyone. smile
May 15 13 04:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Shibley
Posts: 2,817
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Zaychik
May 15 13 04:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Laura (of train tunnel infamy).
May 15 13 05:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sophia Be
Posts: 6,347
Portland, Oregon, US


Many already mentioned. But I'll add Liz, Ransom, Melissa Lynnette


(Can't believe no one's mentioned them)
May 15 13 05:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Heather LeStabbityDeath
Posts: 22,608
Des Moines, Iowa, US


I haven't even thought about Oksana in forever.
I miss you guys too! And most of the people on the list. Especially Engel.

I'm just always at work.Oh, the days of checking out Mayhem with my boss in my downtime.
Guess that's what Thursday running sound and Saturdays at the tattoo shop is for....

I also still talk to a lot of people off of mayhem, like the entire KC crew, Laura Laine, Titania, Amy and Amy and Corwin and Tia...
May 16 13 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Vintagevista
Posts: 10,579
Sun City, California, US


Sadie Seuss -

I
May 16 13 07:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,195
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Heather LeStabbityDeath wrote:
I haven't even thought about Oksana in forever.
I miss you guys too! And most of the people on the list. Especially Engel.

I'm just always at work.Oh, the days of checking out Mayhem with my boss in my downtime.
Guess that's what Thursday running sound and Saturdays at the tattoo shop is for....

I also still talk to a lot of people off of mayhem, like the entire KC crew, Laura Laine, Titania, Amy and Amy and Corwin and Tia...

Stabbity!!!!! yikes

Holla big_smile

May 16 13 10:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Shibley
Posts: 2,817
Phoenix, Arizona, US


I haven't seen a Nemi post in a while...
May 17 13 04:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,303
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Sophia Be wrote:
Many already mentioned. But I'll add Liz, Ransom, Melissa Lynnette


(Can't believe no one's mentioned them)

Pfft! That's going way back in the wayback. None of these young'ans around here remember them (I still talk to Ransom regularly and consider him a close friend).

May 17 13 06:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,999
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Pfft! That's going way back in the wayback. None of these young'ans around here remember them (I still talk to Ransom regularly and consider him a close friend).

I remember.


It's just that every damn time you mention them the thread disappears hmm

May 17 13 07:03 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Heather LeStabbityDeath
Posts: 22,608
Des Moines, Iowa, US


Jim Shibley wrote:
I haven't seen a Nemi post in a while...

I think she lurks. She messaged me off mayhem a few weeks ago

May 17 13 08:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Laura Ann - Fashion
Posts: 8,276
Davenport, Iowa, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

I remember.


It's just that every damn time you mention them the thread disappears hmm

Ha!  Right!?!  I almost forgot about that.

May 17 13 08:57 am  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers