login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Just throwing this here... Search   Reply
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


As some of you know... I'm trying to get pregnant (I don't need help with that, thanks very much. tongue). I'm thrilled about it, cuz I wanna shoot preggo nudes and maybe some light bondage.

Any takers on photographing a pregnant tiny Canadian? big_smile
Sep 02 13 09:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Vintagevista
Posts: 10,948
Sun City, California, US


*Kicks rocks* sad

Knowing that he is on the other side of a large continent....
Sep 02 13 10:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Vintagevista wrote:
*Kicks rocks* sad

Knowing that he is on the other side of a large continent....

Trust me, I know the feeling. I've been wanting to go to Cali for a long, long time!

Sep 02 13 10:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,099
Scott - permanent station of New Zealand, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica


pffffffffff
too far
Sep 02 13 11:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Broughton
Posts: 2,229
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


pay my bus fare and you're on. tongue
Sep 02 13 01:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Michael Broughton wrote:
pay my bus fare and you're on. tongue

Dude, Winnipeg to Montreal must be one hell of a long bus ride.. yikes That's dedication!

Sep 02 13 03:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wicked Photos
Posts: 7,579
New York, New York, US


montreal is a big city.. i am sure you can find something that will take pics of you all preggo
Sep 02 13 05:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Artist/Painter
Two Pears Studio
Posts: 3,355
Wilmington, Delaware, US


I'd paint you?
Sep 02 13 06:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Wicked Photos wrote:
montreal is a big city.. i am sure you can find something that will take pics of you all preggo

Meh, the photography scene is actually a little disappointing. I've been modeling for 5+ years, and it's not as big as, say, Toronto. I mean, I shoot with regulars, but a lot of the awesome talent isn't local. sad

Sep 02 13 07:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 3,011
Tyler, Texas, US


That would be sweet but I'm just a little broke right now ..... and will likely be that way for the next several months. Other than that I would fly you down in a heartbeat. sad
Sep 03 13 01:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Ball
Posts: 17,189
Frontenac, Kansas, US


P I X I E wrote:
As some of you know... I'm trying to get pregnant (I don't need help with that, thanks very much. tongue). I'm thrilled about it, cuz I wanna shoot preggo nudes and maybe some light bondage.

Any takers on photographing a pregnant tiny Canadian? big_smile

Ya sure about that? roll

Sep 03 13 10:17 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Stephen Dawson
Posts: 29,246
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Pity we are not close. I would love to shoot bi-weekly.

http://dawsonsphotography.com/viewgallery.php?cid=2
Sep 03 13 05:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Broughton
Posts: 2,229
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada


P I X I E wrote:

Dude, Winnipeg to Montreal must be one hell of a long bus ride.. yikes That's dedication!

it's about 36 hours. there's some amazing scenery along the way, but the stupid bus drivers won't stop to let you take photos. tongue

Sep 05 13 07:10 am  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Michael Broughton wrote:

it's about 36 hours. there's some amazing scenery along the way, but the stupid bus drivers won't stop to let you take photos. tongue

I did Winnipeg-Banff by bus in 2001. Really beautiful.

Sep 07 13 07:19 am  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Two Pears Studio wrote:
I'd paint you?

That'd actually be cool... smile

Sep 07 13 07:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Svend
Posts: 25,127
Boulder, Colorado, US


Damnit.
Sep 10 13 11:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Svend wrote:
Damnit.

...?

Sep 10 13 07:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Snuff Elles
Posts: 593
ADGER, Alabama, US


Oooooh preggy nudes would be awesome big_smile Youll get there, how long since you stopped the BC?
Sep 11 13 04:21 am  Link  Quote 
Artist/Painter
Two Pears Studio
Posts: 3,355
Wilmington, Delaware, US


I'll tie you up and paint you pregnant.
Sep 11 13 05:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,327
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Siddy Pain wrote:
Oooooh preggy nudes would be awesome big_smile Youll get there, how long since you stopped the BC?

Since late May.

Sep 11 13 07:41 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply