login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > belly belly Search   Reply
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


You saw it here first! This is how I'm looking as of three-ish days ago. I finally look pregnant and not just fat, haha!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/07461551d9a0126f6d6b6c77c41bc35c/tumblr_mswfdt2KHV1qgh5oyo1_500.jpg


(You'll have to excuse the poor quality, I used my phone...obviously...in a poorly lit area).
Sep 10 13 12:30 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Snuff Elles
Posts: 593
ADGER, Alabama, US


Awwww yay lovely bump smile
Sep 10 13 12:42 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 3,011
Tyler, Texas, US


Awwww. The "KJ" baby bump. wink
Sep 10 13 02:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 3,011
Tyler, Texas, US


DP. sad
Sep 10 13 02:54 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Anna Adrielle
Posts: 18,763
Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium


aw supercute smile
Sep 10 13 03:42 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Justin
Posts: 21,810
Fort Collins, Colorado, US


Very cute, fetching, and congratulations!
Sep 10 13 04:35 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DarcieK
Posts: 10,874
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada


Cute! I can't wait til mine starts showing, but it could be a while since I'm already pudgy ahaha.
Sep 10 13 09:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Ball
Posts: 17,189
Frontenac, Kansas, US


Kitty Katia wrote:
You saw it here first! This is how I'm looking as of three-ish days ago. I finally look pregnant and not just fat, haha!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/07461551d9a0126f6d6b6c77c41bc35c/tumblr_mswfdt2KHV1qgh5oyo1_500.jpg


(You'll have to excuse the poor quality, I used my phone...obviously...in a poorly lit area).

I Hope you know what caused that!  Otherwise, it might happen again.  A friend of mine didn't figure it out until it happened five times!  Her husband said he knew what was causing it.  He just couldn't figure out who! tongue

Sep 10 13 09:30 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Thanks, everyone. smile I was pretty shocked when I looked in the mirror that afternoon. 'Cause I swear the night before I didn't look that big, haha!
Sep 10 13 10:48 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Snuff Elles
Posts: 593
ADGER, Alabama, US


Jim Ball wrote:

I Hope you know what caused that!  Otherwise, it might happen again.  A friend of mine didn't figure it out until it happened five times!  Her husband said he knew what was causing it.  He just couldn't figure out who! tongue

My Granma always told me if you hold hands with boys you get pregnant! tongue

Sep 10 13 02:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,305
Hayward, California, US


it looks like a strong Damon.

you'll know when you start craving peanut butter ice cream with sriracha
Sep 10 13 06:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Damon Banner wrote:
it looks like a strong Damon.

you'll know when you start craving peanut butter ice cream with sriracha

So far zero cravings tongue Must be a little girl. Though I have had a tendency to eat more salad and nachos.

Sep 10 13 10:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,305
Hayward, California, US


Kitty Katia wrote:
So far zero cravings tongue Must be a little girl. Though I have had a tendency to eat more salad and nachos.

If it's a girl, you'd crave orange sorbet with sardines and soda crackers instead

science.

Sep 11 13 03:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DarcieK
Posts: 10,874
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada


Kitty Katia wrote:

So far zero cravings tongue Must be a little girl. Though I have had a tendency to eat more salad and nachos.

haha, I've heard the opposite! I was told if you crave a lot of sweets and sugar (like me), it's a girl. Salty and sour stuff, it's a boy.

Sep 11 13 03:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


DarcieK wrote:
haha, I've heard the opposite! I was told if you crave a lot of sweets and sugar (like me), it's a girl. Salty and sour stuff, it's a boy.

tongue I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Sep 11 13 09:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Fergy
Posts: 22,371
Fenton, Michigan, US


DarcieK wrote:

haha, I've heard the opposite! I was told if you crave a lot of sweets and sugar (like me), it's a girl. Salty and sour stuff, it's a boy.

I craved all kinds of things when I was pregnant with Kelsey (the first one).  Caesar salad, Tuna with chips, ribs, blue raspberry slurpees, chocolate almond ice cream, chips with jalopeno dip, olives.  Holy crap I was surprised I wasn't as big as a house! 

Most of all I had to have my blue raspberry slurpee every night!  With Jake I craved BLT pizza, from this one place that had amazing pizzas.  They closed before I gave birth to him and omg I gave them hell when I found out they were closing! 

The other kids I really didn't have any cravings.

Sep 12 13 07:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Fergy
Posts: 22,371
Fenton, Michigan, US


Kitty Katia wrote:
You saw it here first! This is how I'm looking as of three-ish days ago. I finally look pregnant and not just fat, haha!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/07461551d9a0126f6d6b6c77c41bc35c/tumblr_mswfdt2KHV1qgh5oyo1_500.jpg


(You'll have to excuse the poor quality, I used my phone...obviously...in a poorly lit area).

We really need to see a naked belly picture!  wink  You're so adorable pregnant!

Sep 12 13 07:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 3,011
Tyler, Texas, US


Fergy wrote:

We really need to see a naked belly picture!  wink  You're so adorable pregnant!

I so agree! wink

Sep 12 13 08:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DarcieK
Posts: 10,874
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada


Kitty Katia wrote:

tongue I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

haha, very true.

My mom's side of the family is hoping for a girl because all of my grandma's great-grandchildren are boys. But, my dad's side of the family, almost all of my cousin's kids, with the exception of one, are all girls so they are hoping for another boy.

Sep 12 13 09:00 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Fergy wrote:
We really need to see a naked belly picture!  wink  You're so adorable pregnant!

smile I've been on the fence on whether or not I'll do a nude/demure preggo shoot. I kinda want to but am SUPER self-conscious all of a sudden, haha.

Sep 12 13 11:12 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


DarcieK wrote:
haha, very true.

My mom's side of the family is hoping for a girl because all of my grandma's great-grandchildren are boys. But, my dad's side of the family, almost all of my cousin's kids, with the exception of one, are all girls so they are hoping for another boy.

Yeah. My family makes baby girls really well, so there's always a small hope for baby boys...but we love girls! big_smile Though, I must admit, a little mini-hubs would be adorable.

Sep 12 13 11:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Fergy wrote:
I craved all kinds of things when I was pregnant with Kelsey (the first one).  Caesar salad, Tuna with chips, ribs, blue raspberry slurpees, chocolate almond ice cream, chips with jalopeno dip, olives.  Holy crap I was surprised I wasn't as big as a house! 

Most of all I had to have my blue raspberry slurpee every night!  With Jake I craved BLT pizza, from this one place that had amazing pizzas.  They closed before I gave birth to him and omg I gave them hell when I found out they were closing! 

The other kids I really didn't have any cravings.

I still deny having *cravings* but during the first trimester the only thing that made me have an appetite was when I had garden-fresh tomatoes; in this trimester, I've had a tendency to go for cheese, jalapenos, and salads (hence all the nachos I've eaten); I wonder what the final trimester has in store.

But, yeah. I haven't CRAVED anything...just had a preference for cheesy/spicy foods.

Sep 12 13 11:15 am  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply