To make the badge appear on your profile page, copy and paste the following code on your profile then delete the asterisk:
For the large badge: [*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/131107/12/527bfe2378483.jpg[/img]
For the small badge: [*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/131107/12/527bfe682c678.jpg[/img]
To make the badge appear on your profile page and when clicked take you to the winning image use this code:
LARGE: [*url=enter the url of your winning image here][*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/131107/12/527bfe2378483.jpg[/img][/url]
SMALL: [*url=enter the url of your winning image here][*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/131107/12/527bfe682c678.jpg[/img][/url]
Then delete the 2 asterisks.
Who is entitled to display a Winner’s Badge? The person that submitted the winning image on a particular day is permitted to display the Winner’s Badge on their profile page.
If the photographer submitted the winning image the model (the MUA, the Stylist and so on) is ALSO permitted to display the Winner’s Badge.
If the model submitted the winning image the photographer (the MUA, the Stylist and so on) is ALSO permitted to display the Winner’s Badge.
In other words all those that took an active part in the creation of the winning image may display the Winner’s Badge.
NOTE: You must have a Legacy account, a Premium account or a VIP account for the above code to work. This code will NOT work on a Basic Free account.
This contest is for Glamour Images only. Please read the rules below before entering.
Wikipedia: "Glamour photography is a genre of photography in which the subjects, usually female, are portrayed in a romantic and most attractive, sexually alluring manner. The subject may be fully clothed or semi-nude, but glamour photography stops short of intentionally sexually arousing the viewer."
Deviant Art: "Portrait Photography that depicts the model in a sensuous or romantic manner. The lighting, makeup and styling is designed to show the model in the most attractive way. The intent of this style is to titillate and ranges in direction and execution from soft, boudoir-type imagery to the more scandalous."
1.Mature (18+) images must be linked and marked with +18. Please refer to Model Mayhem's guidelines.
2. You may only enter an image that you were directly involved in creating as the photographer, model, makeup artist, stylist, Photoshop wizard, or other creative-team member. If the copyright holder requests that an entry be withdrawn from competition then the image and any votes it received will be disqualified.
3. Do not re-enter any image that has appeared in 'Glamour Photo of the Day' during the past 15 days or the image will be disqualified.
4. An image that has previously won First-place in 'Glamour Photo of the Day' contest cannot be entered or re-entered in this competition. Such images are automatically disqualified.
5. Do not enter a image that you have already posted in Fashion Photo of the Day. One image can only win ONE of these 2 contests; Fashion OR Glamour, not both. An image that is posted in both contests may be disqualified.
6. A given individual may enter only one image per day and may vote only once per day. Composite images are allowed, but 2 different images put next to one another in a collage is not. Such images will be disqualified.
7. If you enter, you are expected to vote. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN IMAGE. Individuals that participated in the creation of an entry may not vote for that image. These individuals include photographers, models, makeup artists, stylists, and Photoshop wizards. Such votes will be disqualified.
8. When voting please use the word VOTE. If you wish, in addition to your vote, you can now add a comment about the image you are voting for. We want to make this a friendly environment and sometimes we feel that an image derserves more credit than a simple 'Vote'. So feel free to add any positive comment! However, ciritiques are strictly forbidden.
9.NO VOTE STACKING!!! In all fairness to contestants and others, please don't impose upon others to vote for your entry. If the Glamour Photo of the Day staff senses abuse then we will investigate, potentially disqualifying suspect votes and even your entry.
10.VOTING CLOSES at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (official US time) or shortly thereafter at the discretion of the contest staff. Please make every effort to cast your vote by Midnight Eastern Time. All voting officially ends when the 'Voting Ended' banner is dropped, with no votes for a given day counted afterward. Please don't post your entry after the voting starts and wait until the 'New Day' banner is dropped.
11. Contest Hosts have the right to enter their own images and vote in the contest.
12. Disqualified Participants will be notified with suspected violation within that days contest. A DQ is for that contest only and does not constitute banishment!
13. The Glamour Photo of the Day staff may temporarily suspend or permanently ban from the contest any individual who flagrantly violates contest rules or is disruptive. Such individuals may not enter their work, have others enter their work, or vote in the contest. This may be done without prior notice.
14. The current 'MM Glamour Photo of the Day'' rules are posted here. By entering an image in the competition you agree to participate by the rules as posted at the start of that day. Rules may be modified, added, or dropped without notice.
"This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation".