To make the medal appear on your profile page and when clicked take you to the winning image use this code.
Large [*url=enter your url code here][*img]https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1549550_570726823001549_404489815_n.jpg[*/img][*/url]
Small [*url=enter your url code here][*img]https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1535737_570726819668216_216191135_n.jpg[*/img][*/url]
1. MM members and Contest Hosts may submit entries to this contest. To enter the contest you must submit one (1) human, animal, or object image (NO composites) of which you are the Photographer, Model, MUA or Stylist with permission of use. Images should be appropriately sized (we suggest no more than 700 pixels on either side). URL's from MM, Facebook, Personal Websites are acceptable. By entering this competition you are stating that you are authorized by the photographer/copyright owner to post your images and that you assume any and all liability associated with posting your images and that you agree to the removal of any image a Contest Host feels does not comply with our set standards and contest objectives.
2. ***READ THIS CLOSELY*** 18+ images are permitted as links ONLY with 18+ listed after the URL. Regular entries must be visually listed with [img]tags[/img]. No exceptions to these two factors. Not following this criteria will result in image or link removal. Please always NOTE the 18+ as deemed by nudity, violence, aggressive action, or anything over the normal edge. C'mon...you know.
3. Images considered acceptable to this contest are Black and White, Sepia Tone, Selenium, Cyanotype ONLY. If you feel there is another term/style fitting for this contest, let us know. Basically, no combination of colors here. We prefer B&W entries only but Sepia, Selenium, etc are viable style submissions to this category.
4. You may enter this competition only once per contest between the hours of 10pm to 2pm the following calendar day. Voting takes place 2pm-10pm (PST: Pacific Standard Time) each day, and you may enter each consecutive competition, no matter how many "wins" you have been awarded. We realize this is a different time structure than other MM contests. We also believe that an extended submission time due to time zone differences is a "good thing". Being different is good. No image submissions are accepted during the voting process so please hold your next entry until voting closes. Votes are not counted until the submission time ends. Winners are announced on the contest thread by 3pm each contests following calendar day, if not directly after voting closes. .
5. All MM member visitors, contestants and Contest Host/CH contestants are encouraged to vote and may cast one (1) vote per competition. Vote solicitation, by any means, is not permitted. Voting for yourself will not count toward vote totals (and frankly is ridiculous). The Contest Host will be the final judge as to the admissibility of any vote cast. If one or more of your votes is disqualified by a Contest Host you will be notified via private message. If a contestant feels he/she has had votes wrongly DQ'd, the contestant may contact a Contest Host via pm to enter a protest but may not post a protest in the contest thread. Final ruling/decisions by the Contest Host will not be reversed. 2-way ties are decided by a deciding vote cast by Dark1 Photography.
6. Once an image has been submitted, please do not resubmit the same image for at least 14 calendar days following submission of that image.
7. No winning images may be re-entered in to the same contest in which they have previously won.
8. We will make every attempt to notify winners via PM or Tag. If we are unable to do so, please refer to the Contest forums winner announcement.
9. Please refrain from comments within the thread. You may message the hosts privately or Admins via CAM. Thank you's for your win are perfectly acceptable. We encourage respect and admiration between artists.
PLEASE REMEMBER...The contest admin reserves the right to DQ any image that has any indication of a popularity contest. This contest is about the art of B&W photography. Simple as that. This is being repeated for a reason. Thank you.
We encourage that you take this competition seriously but let's keep it professional and about the art. No Whiners, No Sore Losers, No Hatred of any kind. We are all the same in the world of art.
Any violation of the rules of this contest may result in the disqualification of an entry and repeated violations will result in a permanent ban of the non-compliant member from this competition.
This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation.
Thanks to JoJo in assisting me in the creation of this Contest!
Thank you to all who participate, vote and share your art with the masses. Good luck!
AS LISTED ABOVE EVERYBODY...the contest doesn't start until tonight at 7pm PST. I am glad to keep the entires in tact...but voting will not be started until tomorrow (Monday) at 2pm PST. Besides...all above votes were prior to Voting time of 2pm PST anyway and will not count. PLEASE REVIEW CONTEST RULES ABOVE. Again...I want this contest to be fair and truly about the art. Thank you all.
We will go ahead with entries in advance of contest start today (which was supposed to start tonight at 10pm). However...all VOTES will NOT be counted prior to this entry. Again...2pm PST is vote start each day. Go ahead and start voting now for all of the above entries.