To make the medal appear on your profile page and when clicked take you to the winning image use this code.
Large [*url=enter your url code here][*img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1545591_809283545755005_561756328_n.jpg[*/img][*/url]
Small [*url=enter your url code here][*img]https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1545907_809283539088339_364185822_n.jpg[*/img][*/url]
1. MM members and Contest Hosts may submit entries to this contest. To enter the contest you must submit one (1) human image (no composites) of which you are the Photographer, Model, MUA or Stylist with permission of use. Images should be appropriately sized (we suggest no more than 700 pixels on either side). URL's from MM, Facebook, Personal Websites are acceptable. By entering this competition you are stating that you are authorized by the photographer/copyright owner to post your images and that you assume any and all liability associated with posting your images and that you agree to the removal of any image a Contest Host feels does not comply with our set standards and contest objectives.
2. By "Pin-Up", the definition of entries can be Pin-Up and/or Cheesecake, Classic and/or Golden Era, Retro, Rockabilly, and colorful forms of burlesque. Boudoir is acceptable if the image again defines classic. This category is defined differently over the years and cultures, and therefore we have opened up entries to the above styles in addition to traditional pin-up. In short...keep it classic in overall composition, even if it has a new or future flavor to it.
3. ***READ THIS CLOSELY*** 18+ images are permitted as links ONLY with 18+ listed after the URL. Regular entries must be visually listed with [img]tags[/img]. No exceptions to these two factors. Not following this criteria will result in image or link removal. Please always NOTE the 18+ as deemed by nudity, violence, aggressive action, or anything over the normal edge. C'mon...you know.
4. Again, images considered acceptable to this contest are any human images.
5. You may enter this competition only once per contest between Sunday Night @ Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time) to Thursday Night @ Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). Voting takes place from Thursday Night @ Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time) to Sunday Night @ Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time), and you may enter each consecutive competition, no matter how many "wins" you have been awarded. No image submissions are accepted during the voting process so please hold your next entry until voting closes. Votes are not counted until the submission time ends. Winners are announced for the contest each Sunday at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time) or no later than 2pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) the following Monday.
6. All MM member visitors, contestants and Contest Host/CH contestants are encouraged to vote and may cast one (1) vote per competition. Vote solicitation, by any means, is not permitted. Voting for yourself will not count toward vote totals (and frankly is ridiculous). The Contest Host will be the final judge as to the admissibility of any vote cast. If one or more of your votes is disqualified by a Contest Host you will be notified via private message. If a contestant feels he/she has had votes wrongly DQ'd, the contestant may contact a Contest Host via pm to enter a protest but may not post a protest in the contest thread. Final ruling/decisions by the Contest Host will not be reversed. 2-way ties are decided by a deciding vote cast by Dark1 Photography.
7. Once an image has been submitted, please do not resubmit the same image for at least 60 calendar days following submission of that image.
8. No winning images may be re-entered in to the same contest in which they have previously won.
9. We will make every attempt to notify winners via PM or Tag. If we are unable to do so, please refer to the Contest forums winner announcement.
10. Please refrain from comments within the thread. You may message the hosts privately or Admins via CAM. Thank you's for your win are perfectly acceptable. We encourage respect and admiration between artists.
PLEASE REMEMBER...The contest admin reserves the right to DQ any image that has any indication of a popularity contest. This contest is about the art of pin-up. Simple as that. This is being repeated for a reason. Thank you.
We encourage that you take this competition seriously but let's keep it professional and about the art. No Whiners, No Sore Losers, No Hatred of any kind. We are all the same in the world of art.
Any violation of the rules of this contest may result in the disqualification of an entry and repeated violations will result in a permanent ban of the non-compliant member from this competition.
This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation.
Thank you to all who participate, vote and share your art with the masses. Good luck!