The contest is hosted by
Tara Jayne Mullins
The new medal for the MODEL OF THE DAY CONTEST
To make the medal appear on your profile page and when clicked take you to the winning image use this code .
[*url=enter your url code here][*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/130421/20/5174aa04629ff.jpg[/img][/url]
Then delete the 2 asterisks .
Any problems please pm me .
MODEL MAYHEM'S MODEL OF THE DAY
Delete the *asterisks
Please try to make entries from Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner (around midnight CST) to Noon and vote from Noon to the Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner (around midnight CST).
VOTING CLOSES at 12:00 AM Eastern Time or shortly thereafter at the discretion of the contest staff.
Please make every effort to cast your vote by Midnight Central Time. All voting officially ends when the Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner is dropped, with no votes for a given day counted afterward.
On the chance that there is only one entry it will be carried over until the next day's contest.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_ … 86c757.jpg
Submit your "BEST FEMALE" image.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_ … 84f5b9.jpg
1. Any Model Mayhem member can enter, if you were directly involved in creating.
2. One image per day.
3. If entering a Mature Image, link an "URL" marked "18+" .
4. You may re-submit an image after approximately 15 days.
5. If you enter, PLEASE VOTE. Activity is really what makes this work. Do NOT vote for yourself or an image that you helped create. And yes any Model Mayhem member can vote.
6. When voting, use the word "VOTE."
7. NO VOTE STACKING or SPAMMING others to vote for a specific image. If staff senses abuse, image will be disqualified with all associated votes.
8. Ties between two images will result in two winners. In the event of a three-way tie or greater, the winner will be decided by a random/volunteer host. There will be honorable mention(s) for the remaining tied image(s).
9. Winning images will be retired from this contest.
10. Voting starts 12 noon PST (MM time) or 3 pm EST (official U.S. time) and ends 9 pm PST or shortly thereafter at the discretion of the contest staff.
11. Contest Hosts have the right to enter their own images and vote in the contest.
12. The current "BEST FEMALE" rules are posted here. By entering an image in the competition you agree to participate by the rules as posted at the start of that day. Rules may be modified, added, or dropped without notice at any time.
13. Have fun! "This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host(s) and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed to the contest host(s) only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation."
Mature Images 18+ as defined for this contest.
Allowed on "BEST FEMALE" properly linked "URL" and marked "18+"
- female nipple and/or areola
- bare buttocks (thong or not)
- pubic area (whether hair is present or not)
NOT Allowed on "BEST FEMALE"
- shots that emphasize primarily the genitalia or anus.
Host(s) will consider factors including but not limited to framing, composition, surroundings and total effect.
* NOTE: This is at the discretion of Model Mayhem Moderators and the Model of the day staff .
To post an entry to the Model of the Day competition:
Go to the image, and underneath it (provided it is not an 18 image) you will see this: MM Forum Code | Image Tag | Raw Link
Choose the first one: MM Forum Code
It will give you a bunch of code. Copy it ALL. Go to the forum and paste it where you want it to go. It will look something like this:
.... except, it will all be black text. In my example above, I have changed everything to red that you will need to remove before hitting "post".
For more on BBcode Dean Soapbox Killer Photo has this to offer:
Forums > Site Related Forum > How to display images on profile page