Pat ThielenPhotographer Male Hastings, Minnesota, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pthielen
Mayhem # 12019
As a photographer I think of myself as being rather eclectic. I photograph anything from Nature and wildlife to portraits and fine art. I enjoy all aspects of photography, and have used both film and digital mediums in my work. Currently I'm interested in models for fantasy / science fiction themes, fitness, sports, casual and lifestyle compositions. Feel free to contact me for information on possible photo sessions.
I'm also looking for makeup artists that are interested in TFP sessions. I'm especially looking for MUAs who are interested in period styles (Victorian, 20's, etc.) and are able to do fantasy and special effects makeup. Because I do figure photography in addition to more traditional styles of portraiture, any MUAs would need to be comfortable working with nude models as well.
Currently I'm only able to do location photography.
Styles of photography I'm interested in:
* Fine art
* Conceptual Portraiture
* Nude and figure
* Alternative; Goth and Punk
Note: I have no intention of working with anyone who has been on Suicide Girls or plans to be on Suicide Girls at anytime in the future.
Phone number: 651-245-3346
Have you worked with Pat Thielen? Add Credits for Pat Thielen! >>
* Member of American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
* Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
* 2008: Minnesota State Fair fine arts competition
* 2008: Minneapolis Photography Co-op "Nude in Minnesota" group gallery show
* Published in "Faerie Magazine"
Winter 2005 cover
* Photographer's Forum Magazine 26th Annual College
Photography Contest; Honorable Mention
* 2004: Eye of Horus; "Skyclad" show
* 2003: Saint Paul Art Crawl; Open Studio
* 2003: Icebox Quality Framing and Gallery, Minneapolis, MN
Skin 2003, a mixed Art Exhibit (part 2), juried exhibit
* 2003: Minnetonka Center for the Arts, Wayzata, MN
Figure Show 2003, juried exhibit
* 2001: Homewood Studios, Minneapolis, MN
* 2000: Minnetonka Center for the Arts, Wayzata, MN
Figure Show 2000, juried exhibit
* 2000: Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis, MN
Foot in the Door Exhibit
* 1998: Belle Plain Art Show, Belle Plain, MN
Won second place for my entry “The Veil Between the Worlds"
* 1997 – present: Showings and sales at various science fiction and fantasy conventions; Minicon, Gencon, Marscon, CONvergence, Valleycon, Icon