R FraticelliPhotographer Male San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico, US
My Website: Full websiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/romu
Mayhem # 1397229
Like my Facebook page!! https://www.facebook.com/romuphotography
Hello everyone. This is my full time business and source of income as well as my hobby.
I am open to TF for implied and/or nude work with models I think can contribute to my portfolio (only tasteful, non-vulgar photos). Otherwise, I can shoot any concept you want but it will be paid jobs. As you can see I have ample experience in a wide variety of genres.
My rates are *VERY* affordable and sometimes negotiable.
Due to the large amount of underwater images I already have in my portfolio, and due to the risks involved and enormous amount of work required, underwater shoots will always be paid jobs, no exception.
My work has been published in various magazines, and I regularly shot covers and editorials fort a local wedding magazine.
About Escorts (acompañantes): I do not allow escorts at my shoots. Just like any other job, NO boyfriend, no mom or dad allowed at the time of work.
I prefer to work one-on-one to connect better with the model. I don't allow them because: 1. Escorts/bodyguards are a distraction to the creative process, they sometimes interfere with a photographer's direction of the model, and 2. Needing an escort implies that the photographer is somehow "dangerous", and no one wants to feel like they're a danger to others.
I encourage models to see how many models a photographer has worked with, and how many times he has worked with a model on more than one occasion, then decide if he's someone she would want to work with.
1. I do not pay anybody to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
2. For TF jobs, prior to the shoot I always like to meet new models that I'll work with for the first time for a quick face-to-face talk. It helps break the ice and establish confidence.
3. I don't deal with parents, "managers", agencies, boyfriends, "representatives", etc. I work directly with models only, no exceptions.
4. We'll have a good time at the shoot, you won't get bored or anything. I'm very flexible and open to new ideas.
5. I take pride on my work, after the shoot, I spend MANY, many hours in the computer making my images stand out.
Have you worked with R Fraticelli? Add Credits for R Fraticelli! >>
"One of the most creative minds in the photography industry, results are flawless and will leave you speechless. A pleasure working with him in numerous times. Highly recommended."
Ilka Tamar #1458218
Paola Cotto #1715050
Von Marie Bermudez #1199806
Ivette Nazario #611323
Kirsy Rivera #461385
Lilah Quinn #851697
Wilma Echandy #901666
Ilonka Papp #2313621
Shaneen Child #2478081
Priscila Rivera #2729621
...and many others not on MM
Punto de Vista magazine, Spring 2012 edition: