SALLY ARNOTT- MODELModel Female West Hollywood, California, US
My Website: Sally Arnott's online portfolio.My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sallyarnott
Mayhem # 335446
*** IM ALWAYS LOOKING TO COLLABORATE WITH PEOPLE TO UPDATE MY PORTFOLIO****
Hi My Name is Sally Arnott and i work a professional model and media presenter. Bellow is write up about me and some career information.
***WHO AM I?***
* Beauty/Fashion/Swimsuit model. TV presenter
* I'm my final year of Law and Marketing Degree.
* I'm am the current Ms Hollywood 2015. Im a previous winner of 'Top Model' Australia and the International Swimsuit Model Of The Year and placed was a top 10 Miss Universe Contestant and 3rd in 2010 Vic finals of Miss World.
* I feel blessed for all the work i have received so far. They are listed on www.starnow.com/sallyarnott
***WHY AM I ON HERE????…. ****
* I'm hoping to find either paid or published work.
* I Love looking for inspiration in other peoples work.
* I some times have my own creative idea for my portfolio. So I am here to network with photographers, models, make up artists and hair stylists to make it happen.
* TFCD for skilled photographers only.
Below (PICTURE) is a current mood board of some things i am looking to shoot for my portfolio. Some range from high end setups perfect for some beautiful magazine submissions and others are more easy, casual lifestyle shots that are great for portfolios.
I'm always on the hunt for great photographers, stylists, MUA and a hair stylists that can do a variety of styles (and even braids). Please send me a message if you wish to collaborate. (email@example.com)
Modeling is my passion, my outlet and I take it very professionally.
* I have an agent but take on my own projects also.
* I have worked professionally as a full time international model for a few years.
* I am looking to expand my portfolio with new and creative pieces. (I have tagged albums of things that appeal to me also)
* I am flexible with my availabilities.
* I’m happy to do TFCD, as long as I receive ALL the un-edited shots. I prefer to choose which ones I like. I am highly experienced with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
* TFCD means both parties are only able to use them for portfolio purposes only.
* Photos must be received by no longer than 2 weeks from shoot date.
* I can do make up, but my hair styling skills are basic. I prefer a professional make up artist and hair stylists at my shoot.
* Don’t just rely on me to style shoots. I can only add a few pieces here and there, ok.
*I don’t mind traveling for shoots. Although the distance and circumstances may depend on it.
* I don’t do nude or topless shoots, but for the right ‘job’ (with every thing hidden still) I may consider implied nude providing how comfortable I am with the shoot, photographer, location and people on set.
Have you worked with SALLY ARNOTT- MODEL? Add Credits for SALLY ARNOTT- MODEL! >>