Samurai ImagingPhotographer Male Wahiawa, Hawaii, US
My Website: Samurai Imaging Model PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/samurai
Mayhem # 12197
Ok, so I've been in this business for a LONG time (meaning I'm an old fart). My primary focus is portrait work and digital imaging. NOTE: If you are a retoucher, don't bother sending me any friend requests, I will delete them immediately.
I am no longer offering TFCD shoots. Rates are reasonable. Contact me for pricing information.
I may have an occasional test shoot opening available. If you would like to apply for a test shoot, just shoot a message over to me. You need to be at least 18 to apply for a test shoot. If I contact you asking if you are interested in a test shoot, you can disregard my preferences below as you have already been pre-qualified for a test shoot.
If you are planning to apply for a test shoot or if I'm hiring you for a project, here are things I look for:
1. I don't care for body art. Small tattoos, certain piercings are I can live with. Extensive body art turns me off.
2. I know most of you do but some of you don't shave (your legs). If you don't, I'm not interested.
3. I tend to favor real boobs over fake ones - I don't care if you're small, give me real.
4. I prefer straight clean hair. I'm not a fan of frizzy hair.
5. I prefer clean simple footwear (preferably with heels). I don't care for strappy footwear and I hate cloggy shoes.
6. You'll need to have a good full length shot in your portfolio.
7. It would be nice if you have full makeup on when you come for the session. However, now that I have an app that will create makeup on faces to suit my preferences, it's not that important as it used to be. Having full makeup will indicate to me that you are serious about your session and I'll more than likely work harder to get great photos.
8. If I contact you, at least give me the courtesy of a reply. Nothing's more irritating than seeing that you read the message but you didn't bother to say yes or no or Hi!.
9. Makeup artists - that white eye shadow you use to make the "eyes stand out"? I hate it with a purple passion. Please don't use it on people that are shooting with me.
Other than that, I think I'm a pretty laid back, nice guy with a lot of patience and a warped sense of humor sometimes. :-)
If you're paying me, then I'll ignore much of my pet peeves except #8.
Have you worked with Samurai Imaging? Add Credits for Samurai Imaging! >>
Holder of three advanced degrees awarded by the Professional Photographers of America. Professional Photographers of America Life Member
Official photographer of the Narcissus Queen Pageant in Hawaii, Miss Chinatown Hawaii Pageant, Miss Hawaii's Outstanding Teen Pageant, Miss Hawaii (Miss America Preliminary) Pageant, Mrs. Hawaii International Pageant, and several Miss Hawaii Scholarship preliminary pageants.