Sarah Louise NashModel Female Norwich, England, United Kingdom
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sarahlouisenash
Mayhem # 1927543
About MeMy name is Sarah Louise Nash and I LOVE modelling.
It is the only job I have ever enjoyed and if I could do a shoot every day of my life I would never get bored of it!
I have been doing it on and off for 5 years and am so grateful for every bit of work I have had the opportunity to do. I am looking to network with other models in my area (as I relocated to Norwich from Essex just over a year ago and would love to make new friends who share my interest), meet new photographers, find work and share my photos - I hope you enjoy!!
I have a fair bit of experience, I have done lots of promotional work at UK and Europe car shows, wedding fayres, hair shoots, studio and location shoots. I won the Face of 2004 competition which is where it all began and things just progressed from there!
I was recently chosen to be one of 12 girls to feature a month in the Sexiest Girls UK 2011 calendar and have been invited to Malaysia with a fab photographer and make up artist as a working holiday which I am so excited about!
Have you worked with Sarah Louise Nash? Add Credits for Sarah Louise Nash! >>
Credit NotesPhotographers and MUA's worked with so far since I joined MM:
Photographer Shane Finn (Visual Devotion) #1793411
MUA Victoria Coe (Bride Eyes Make-Up) #1407323
* Winner of Face of 2004 Competition for Thurrock Gazette
* Photoshoot with Vladimir Caretoff, London
* Winner of Lee Stafford competition - poster in Boots Nationwide
* 4 x Wedding fayres (runway) at Lakeside and the Brentwood Centre
* 30+ car shows doing promo work for Fusion in UK and Europe
* Hair seminar for Lee Stafford at his Leigh Salon
* Photoshoot with ex Max Power photographer with my car for Mini Magazine
* Appeared in Fast Car twice from car shows
* Front Cover of GTI magazine (Europes version of Max Power)
* Inside features in two major European car magazines
* Appeared on 'Rimz TV' and was interviewed at a car show
* Chosen as Miss October to feature in Sexiest UK Girls Calendar 2011
* Photoshoot with Shane Finn (Visual Devotion #1793411) and Victoria Coe MUA (Bride Eyes Make-Up #1407323) - both whom I HIGHLY recommend!