SarahMarieeModel Female Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US
My Website: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1826986081142&set=a.1354821437321.2051206.1435003934#!/SarahMarieLaskyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sarahmariee
Mayhem # 783120
Associates Degree Liberal Arts, Milwaukee Area Technical College
Student at University Milwaukee Wisconsin, Marketing BA
• Full time marketing student
• Emphasis on communications, advertising and marketing techniques
• Focus on promoting brands, products, companies, night life, boutiques and more as an independent contractor
• Spokes model, brand ambassador and promotional model at multiple venues including expos, festivals, bars, night clubs and more
• Target potential customers by engaging them in a face-to-face conversation to increase sales and revenue for the client or venue
• Spokes model for Geico Insurance at 4 Wheels Festival in Indianapolis, IN for a 4 day tour
• Had multiple responsibilities including: Recruiting festival attendees to tent, taking pictures, scanning IDs, playing a giveaway game and informing people that they can save with Geico!
• Praised by tour manager for strong recruiting skills and signing up hundreds of people each day for the gas card giveaway.
• Spokes model for ongoing Camel Cigarette and Snus.
• Get information from current tobacco consumers over the age of 21 and giveaway Camel coupons or vouchers for 2 packs of cigarettes for only $1 dollar a pack.
• Promotions include night life bars and clubs.
• Travel for promotions booked by CMG to market to new clients
• Socialize and inform event guests on product in promotion along with other CMG models
• Promotions have required over 12 hours with 1-2 breaks and have successfully executed each day with full energy
Diva Promotions 2011-Present
• Brand ambassador and spokes model for Diva Promotions
• Wine tasting, sampling, bar promotions and private events
• Engaging, informing and educating event attendees on product while encouraging overall enjoyment and fun atmosphere
Hupy & Abraham Law Firm: Street Team
• Promot Hupy & Abraham’s legal services at bike rallies, Harley Davidson events, street festivals, car shows and other expo centers
• Speak with (not at) bikers & guests to discuss their Miranda rights as well as the, “Save a Life” campaign, which encourages drivers to watch for motorcycles!
• Encourag an enthusiastic atmosphere by entertaining attendees while recruiting them to the Hupy & Abraham booth and website
• Modeled in approx 5 fashion shows on the runway
• Promoted Tequila 1000, Ty Ku Liquor, Shiner Beer, Horny Goat Beer, Chevy and more by sharing free samples and participating in a raffle with promotional giveaways
• Engage guests by discussing each product to drive business to My City Promotion’s clients
• Fiesta and 1920s flapper model at Ho Chunk Casino in WI
• Distribute promotional hats and tickets for a $10,000 win and energized gamblers for this promotion
• Pictures with guests and winners in costume to create more excitement
-Enjoyed participating in numerous photo shoots, runways, non-profit and other events as a model for experience and knowledge in the industry and marketing field
• Promoted successful night club events at Crisp, Fanatic’s Sports Bar, Buckhead Saloon and Suite Night Club in Milwaukee, WI
• Classically trained ballet dancer for 18 years with Milwaukee Ballet as well as accepted and trained for 1 year with UWM under the dance major program.
• Performed in numerous plays, ballets and operas as an actress and dancer before working promotions, marketing and modeling work
• Organized and hosted 6 runway events for non-profit organizations as well as night life events.
*References available upon request
Have you worked with SarahMariee? Add Credits for SarahMariee! >>