Mayhem # 1234579
About MeFashion! Glamour! Haute couture, avant garde, and editorial mischievousness! Bacon, shoes, and bacon! That’s me, accountant by day, bacon-loving fashionista the rest of the time.
I’d love to continue to add to and diversify my portfolio. I’m interested in networking with people working all facets of the industry; photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists and fashion designers. Let’s collaborate and make something beautiful, dark, twisted, edgy, and memorable.
Some things to note:
- I own quite the wardrobe (especially shoes!), so I can complete many looks by raiding my closet (read: spare room) before a shoot. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I can oblige. Of course, I’d love to work with wardrobe stylists if you're offering!
- I definitely prefer hair and makeup being provided for a shoot, the results are always so much more professional than a do-it-yourself shoot. I have decidedly unruly hair, my curls have a mind of their own!
- I can provide a photographer or assistant if needed! My partner, J Eston (MM#1481837) is eager to collaborate with hair, makeup, and wardrobe stylists looking for portfolio or print work, and he's always happy to assist other photographers on my shoots.
- I am open to discussing paid assignments at any time, TF* work generally needs to happen on the weekend or perhaps a weekday night. TFB and TFS (bacon and shoes) will be prioritized the highest, naturally.
- I have family in both Los Angeles and Orange County, so I do get down there frequently. I’m always looking for an excuse to visit family, so I’m absolutely open to booking shoots down in SoCal.
I don't bite (much), so if you have any ideas you'd like to explore or think I might be a good fit for a project, don't hesitate to drop me a message!
La Bella - Picture of the day 2/23/10
Photography by Topher Adam - MM#1043932
Hair and Makeup by Moon Nguyen - MM#1060582
Styling by Nima Shiraz Creations - MM#1472487
Also staring J Eston of J Eston Photography - MM#1481837
Have you worked with ShoeLover42? Add Credits for ShoeLover42! >>