Sandy RamirezPhotographer Male Brooklyn, New York, US
My Website: My SiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sramirez
Mayhem # 135
A few things to consider.
1) I'm usually on this site now a days for entertainment value.
2) Before asking me to pay you via an unsolicited request to shoot ask yourself "Why would a guy who does testing for major agencies, and therefore can shoot agency models for free whenever he wants, will want to shoot me?" The answer is I probably won't unless you are Lily Cole or someone of equal standing.
3) Now, knowing this, ask yourself "How am I going to sell this guy on shooting me?" BTW the old "Well if you are a good photographer you can make anyone look great" argument doesn't work on me. I already know I can make you look fantastic. Why should I put out the effort to make YOU specifically look fantastic? i.e. come to me with an idea. I'll be happy to listen.
4) If you ARE NOT an agency grade model, please don't bother asking me to shoot fashion with you TFP. Having a stylist pull sample clothing that will not fit you is a waste of my entire team's time and mine. If you are willing to pay, I'll shoot you in anything you want. Please note that would include the stylist's, MUA's, Hair, and my day rates along with studio rental.
5) I don't turn over files after a shoot. Sorry, but no.
6) I don't allow escorts. I have enough people on set already. Exception for minors - yes your mommy/daddy/legal guardian may accompany you.
7) Note to male models - Yes I shoot male models, but only if they are currently represented by one of the agencies I currently test for.
Any Questions? Just ask via the messaging system.
Since folks are looking for Social Media links...
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/photonutz/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/photonutz
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sandy.ramirez.9081
VSCO - http://photonutz.vsco.co/grid/1
Have you worked with Sandy Ramirez? Add Credits for Sandy Ramirez! >>
"I loved working with Sandy . He was very sweet and so helpful. He is so creative , a true artist . There are photographers and then there are the "Sandy's" A true artist and inspiration."
"I absolutely love working with Sandy and would highly recommend him to anyone."
The Bottom Line Magazine
NYC Academy Of Arts
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week NYC - Spring/Summer 2008 - Runway Photographer
Hello Valencia - October 2007 Issue
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week NYC - Spring/Summer 2009 - Runway
NYC Bridal Couture Week - SS2009
Momo Falana Spring 2009 Look Book
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week NYC - Fall/Winter 2009 - Runway &amp; Backstage
Fenton Moon Media
Ellen Christine Millinery
Totally Cool ® TV
Marie Claire Arabia March 2011
Momo Falana Spring 2011 Look Book
Shang Magazine May-June 2012 Issue (Cover and pages 58-68) http://en.shangmag.com/emag/shang_006/index.html
Shang Magazine Sept-Oct Issue (Page 96-97)
Couture Hats published by Harper Collins - Cover and 5 pages on Ellen Christine
Rangefinder Magazine July 2013 pg 96
Vigore - http://issuu.com/vigore/docs/vigore_mag … ook_a_/164
NyghtVision Autumn 2014
Featured Photographer Exposure Digital Photography Exhibition July 2015 @ The Louvre in Paris
Vigore Magazine Feb 2015 pgs 28-35
http://issuu.com/judilynn54/docs/vigore … sue_4_bo/1
January 26th, 2013