Stacy BrechtModel Female Los Angeles, California, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/stacybrecht100
Mayhem # 1579201
About MeStacy Brecht is a professional dancer, choreographer and model and performed a variety of dance styles such as hip-hop, jazz, ballet, belly dance, Bollywood, cabaret, samba, salsa and African for Billboard charting recording artists, music videos, musicals, concerts, Major League Soccer half-time shows and live dance showcases. She's also been selected to model in print, music videos, runway shows, on television and at promotional events. Some of her entertainment experience includes:
- Choreographer and lead dancer for Billboard charting recording artist and L.A. Music Award Nominee, Lakotah, at The Avalon in Hollywood, CA, in Las Vegas at The M Resort Spa Casino, at Southern California Dia De Los Muertos Festival and at Orange County Pride and Long Beach Pride
- Director, choreographer and dancer for video art installation being featured in LA, New York and Europe
- Bollywood, African and jazz dancer for "Hollywood Meets Bollywood" show at Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas for acclaimed Indian artist, Parthiv Gohil and international pop artist, Anjeza
- Guest soloist at Harvelle's in Long Beach for "Rockabilly Show"
- Dancer at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina in Hollywood, CA
- Guest soloist at the Hells Belles Burlesque shows "Rock History," "Belles in Toyland" and sold out show "Addicted to Love" in Hollywood, CA
- Three-time performer in the dance showcase, "GrooveCiti Hottest Dancers, Choreographers and Recording Artists" held in Los Angeles
- Hip-hop/jazz dancer and choreographer for White Party Three runway fashion show held in Los Angeles at Club Noor
- Solo jazz/Bollywood dancer for "So You Think You Can Dance" fashion designer, Rakesh Patel at fashion show in L.A.
- Belly dancer for Bohemia Dance Company
- Soloist, group dancer and assistant choreographer at corporate events, private parties and clubs for international dance company, Bellenco (performed styles such as belly dance, burlesque/cabaret, Bollywood, flamenco, jazz and hip-hop)
- Modern, jazz and ballet dancer and actress in the musical, "New Kid in Town"
- Hip-hop, jazz and lyrical ballet dancer and choreographer for BURN, a 17-piece live funk and R&B band based out of Los Angeles
- Dancer/entertainer at “Mirror Mirror” movie premiere after-party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood
- Dancer for acclaimed magician, John Gabriel
- Jazz dancer in international T.V. shows, international live stage performances and international film festivals in L.A., Las Vegas and Paso Robles for Anjeza, an international pop artist based in Los Angeles
- Soloist and group dancer at corporate events, private parties and clubs for international dance company, Layla and the Lotus Dancers (performed styles such as belly dance, samba, salsa, Armenian and Persian)
- Professional Cheerleader for the Kansas City Wizards Major League Soccer Team
- Flash mob dancer at Williams-Sonoma in Beverly Hills
- Dancer in Billboard charted dance hit, “Falling” by Lakotah
- Dancer in Vinita's (managed by Ron Artest A.K.A. Metta World Peace's management company, Artest Media Group) music video, “Take Me For One Night”
- Model in Too Short and Six Reasons’ music video, “Raindance”
- Dancer on MTV for Nekiya's music video, "Ain't Nobody"
- Dancer in MD's music video, "I'm So Fly"
- Dancer in Lakotah's music video, "I Feel Your Body"
- Dancer in BURN's music video, “Cute Shoes”
- Model in Sear Azizi's music video, “Pari Dilbari”
- Selected to be a model on "In The Shark Tank" on ABC
- Fashion model for "So You Think You Can Dance" fashion designer, Rakesh Patel at fashion show in L.A.
- Cover model for La Libertad magazine
- Fashion model for L.A.’s top fashion designer nominee, MaryBii Fashion Dome
- Published model on CBS for the story, "OC Fashionista’s Spring Fashion Tips For 2013"
- Promotional model for Heidi Klum's scalp and hair beauty therapy brand, Clear
- Two-time print model in Head Shot Magazine for L.A. Divas section
- Runway model at Key Club in Hollywood for RAWards fashion show
- Online advertisement model for Evelina Pentcheva Photography in Orange County
- Featured and interviewed model in WWS Magazine
- Runway model for Halloween Zombie Fashion Show in L.A.
- Two-time cover model in L.A...Xpress
- Calendar girl in L.A...Xpress
- Featured and interviewed model in La Libertad magazine
- Three-time portfolio model for Los Angeles based photographer, Bill Shippey
- Modeled in the Kansas City Wizards Major League Soccer Cheerleaders’ poster
- Commercial and promotional model for entertainment and non-profit events including Ronald McDonald House and Kansas City Wizards Major League Soccer games
- Two-time portfolio model for Orange County fine art photography business, Photo Enigmatic
- Art gallery model for L.A. based photographer, D'Jef Baker
- Dancer in the musical play "Morgan's In-Law" at the Alex Theatre in Glendale, CA
- Dancer and actress in the musical play "Da' Hip-Hop Wizzard of Oz" at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood, CA
- Dancer on Global T.V. for the show "El Jarocho"
- Dancer and actress in musical "New Kid in Town"
- Dancer on Global T.V. for the show "Buenos Dias Familia"
- Managed the movie premiere of “My Brother” starring Vanessa Williams
- Freestyle hip-hop dancer in web series “Dance High”
Have you worked with Stacy Brecht? Add Credits for Stacy Brecht! >>