RobertMarriottPhotographer Male Whitstable, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Robert Marriott PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/stud
Mayhem # 499141
Our photography is often described as quirky, alternative and fun and we love to mix vintage styling into our photos and use natural light whenever possible.
Our weddings are shot in an editorial style. We have stepped away from the tradition of posed photographs and group shots and opted for a more modern, natural way of shooting and documenting weddings.
We work together to capture your day as it happens in a consistent story. We aim to cover both Bride & Groom preparations wherever possible, as it’s so special to both be able to look back on those moments of each other in the hours before. We also make sure we capture candid shots of your guests and also Claire loves to take detailed shots of every element of your wedding so you will always remember all those important details!
But we always make time for portrait shots of you both during the day when we will whisk you away for some quiet time, away from your guests so we can capture some beautiful, whimsical style photographs of just the two of you. This is something our couples always love about us and our style of shooting.
Our packages start from just £425 and although based in the beautiful, sunny seaside town of Whitstable in Kent, we are available to photograph weddings and civil partnerships around the surrounding area.
Have you worked with RobertMarriott? Add Credits for RobertMarriott! >>
* Featured Photo Shoot on The Cinnamon Slipper - Cake Cake Cake
* Featured Photo Shoot on The Cinnamon Slipper - Princess of the poppies
* Photos used on www.metalmanjewellery.co.uk (2nd August 2013)
* Featured Photo Shoot on The Cinnamon Slipper - 1950's Vintage Wedding Dress Photo Shoot (26th June 2013)
* Photo used by ThanetGazette News Services
* Photo used by KentOnline New Services
* Photo used by the Daily Mirror online - "Mary Portas flagship Margate shop set to close after just eight months for overhaul"
* Photo used by the Daily Mirror in their newspaper 3rd May 2013, Page 53 - "Portas' shop goes Pop"
* Photo used in Margate Architecture Blog (5th April 2013)
* Photo used in this is Kent News, for the Margate Town Team Public Meeting (22nd March 2013)
* Top Stories on paper.Li Magazine (24th February and the 8th March 2013)
* Photographer for Margate Town (Started October 2012)
* Featured Photographer / Blog on Photo Magazine (25th, 30th October, 3rd, 29th November and the 4th December 2012)
* Charity Photographer for the Pilgrims Hospices. Images used on page 2 of the Thanet Times Newspaper - (23rd August 2012)
* Featured Photographer on Boudoir Photography - @BoudoirLou
* Featured Wedding Photographer on Photo Magazine (25th July 2012_
* Image made "Popular" on the main page of PicMix App (For Blackberry)
* Featured Wedding Photographer The Wedding Dolls (28th June 2012)
* Interview with You Perfect Wedding Photographer (26th June 2012)
* English Heritage - Wedding publicity and promotion for Upnor Castle (June 2012)
* Featured image in Skin Deep Magazine (May 2012 Issue)
* 2* Featured Headline on The #burlesque Daily - @burlesquebabes
* Working for MCGMEDIA trading as The School Print Company, photographing local schools and their students.
* Featured Photographer - Hello Again Vintage Blog
* Image used on the BBC NEWS 'Your week in pictures' of the Queen
* Images showcased on Madam Popoffs Vintage Emporium ASOS Marketplace
* Images from the Fashion Group Shoot used on http://www.asos.com/ - tamarajoseph
* Fashion Group Shoot - Fashion Designer Tamara Princess-Chocolat Joseph - http://www.tamarajoseph.co.uk/
* Online CD Cover - Offish-Team (We're Okay Now) - Tera-D
* Photographer of the week - www.clickmyglamour.com
* Online cover CD - DJ Fable - Energy Records
* Featured Photographer on www.deviantart.com in 15 different Art's and Photography Deviantart groups
* Photographer for www.pinkroselingerie.com (Product Shoot)
* Event Photographer for Totally Modified Mag (Mallory Modified Cruise) coming out in Jan Issue 2010
* Featured work on www.totally-modified.co.uk website
* Video interview with essexuktv (YouTube Interview) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZT42A4ln8
* Promo shoot with VDJ Roadshow (Viny Singh)
* Tera-D - Online CD Cover
* Featured in Totally Modified - www.totally-modified.co.uk (Issue 2)
* Featured on - http://www.senzaforlenza.com/2009/08/16/car-wash/
* Charity Event (Alfreton Bowl's) - Worked for Chad and Derbyshire Times (Local Newspaper)
* Charity Bikini Car Wash images featured on - www.vvvgamer.com/
* Behind the scene to Tera-D's Music Video
* Photographer for Youths Talk (Face Book)
* Chad Local Paper (Alfreton Bowl's Charity Event)
* Advertisement - for norvagraphiX performance styling