Details

Model Mayhem #:
1211192
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2013
Experience:
n/a
Compensation:
n/a
Joined:
May 09, 2009
Genres:
n/a

About Me

Welcome to our little slice o'heaven. Suzi Homemaker is a classy dame, a domestic diva with a wild side.

Conceived in 2006 and exploding in 2007- Suzi Homemaker is here to bring you smokin' aprons and more to bring out the naughty dame and domestic diva in everyone!
Currently stocked in 3 retail locations in Perth city (growing by the month!), NSW, online at etsy & on the beautiful Santa Maria Island in Florida, USA!

We're not pretending to be couture- but we sure are here to make you feel special- even when doing the dishes.


We are currently seeking:
* MODELS of all shapes, sizes and looks for our upcoming photoshoots, both male & female (or in between!) We are interested in anyone with attitude; including Classic pinup gals, Gothabilly kittens, Circus freaks, Cute Lolis, Steampunkers, Rockabilly babes, Psychobilly hotties, Punk Princesses, naughty school marms, and for the first time - boys, boys, boys!

* PHOTOGRAPHERS preferably TFP but send us your rates!

* MUA's and HAIR STYLISTS- that can create the looks we need - again prefer tfp, but send us your rates.

99% Preferred by Hussy Hausfraus- the other 1% go naked!

check out our aprons on sale at www.suzihomemakerau.etsy.com - SALE ON IN JUNE!!

Please note: We do not send clothing interstate to models or photographers TFP as we have had too many problems in the past. If you would like to shoot our stuff, we require a deposit which will be refunded when the items are returned. Thanks!

Verified Credits

Worked with Suzi Homemaker? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Models:
Courtney Rose: MM# 227713
Bettie Butcher MM#: 692695
Dictator Tam MM#: 277775
Dead Corvette MM#: 1201429
Miss Jaimee: MM# 681069
Lillie-Jean: MM# 1031970
Miss Scarlett: MM# 1283337 also of Vintage Reds Burlesque!
Kiss & Kill
Von
Aasher
Kate MM #1536221
Seage: MM# 688429
Miss Nic: MM# 440770 - Melbourne's Gorelesque Sensation
Scarlett Sin: MM# 1349216
Candice Jayne: MM# 1514777
Dani Lugosi: MM# 304621
Miss Mel: MM#1613941
Georgie Dawson
Ashleigh Chain
Clairey B
Iskra Valentine - Varietease Burlesque heartbreaker
Lauren S
Kestrel Heather
Sheena Beans
Jon Madd (magician)
Richard
Toddy
Clara Cupcakes of Sugar Blue Burlesque

Photographers:
Lexi Vegas MM#: 1264131
Forks Open Doors MM#: 719904
Koukei: MM# 116428
Alexander K Harris: MM# 374739
Lauren Cearns: http://candycun7.deviantart.com/
Dick Stein

Hair Stylists:
Teneale Larsen MM#: 759976
Blake @ Distracted

MUA's:
Pink Makeup Artistry MM#: 696327
Natascha Verkaik: MM# 407086
Claire Bone: MM#1402741
Bridget Lee: MM# 1066640


Toggle Worksafe Mode: On | Off


Disclaimer: All casting calls on our site are posted by third parties and not by us. We are not a talent agency and we do not endorse or recommend any agency, company or individual that posts a casting call on our site. We do not verify the legitimacy, accuracy or currency of any casting notice posted on our site. Please refer to Member Safety and Avoiding Scams before deciding to work with any individuals on the site. If you notice any suspicious activity, please report such activity to us immediately at customerservice@modelmayhem.com. By using this site, you agree to be bound by our Site Rules, Terms, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.