Random "Friend" requests will almost certainly be deleted.
How not be Random: It's easy! Leave a tag or picture comment; drop me a message; have interacted with me in a forum; have worked with me; be a stuffed animal living in a collander. (Occasional exceptions made for local hotness.)
I am not actively pursuing models from the Internet for my portfolio at this time. If I see someone I'd like to work with I will send a message. If you feel you have a look that could benefit my portfolio, feel free to write. My needs are very specific, but I am always courteous.
And because this is the Interweb there's little point in hanging out my shingle and suggesting models pay me for my services! What a concept.
- While I enjoy working with new talent, I rarely offer trade (TFP/CD) shoots to inexperienced models.
- I will never initiate contact to propose a paid shoot. If I contact you, be assured that I will have read the relevant sections of your portfolio and respect fnord them.
- First impressions matter. I'm not a grammar nazi, but if your information section reads like an extended text message ("u," "ur," poor capitalization, punctuation etc.) or is otherwise unintelligible; or you contact me in a similarly braindead fashion, I will probably not respond. All other serious requests will get replies, even if it's just to say "Thanks but no."
- I do not pay models off the Internet, which includes reimbursing travel expenses. If you do not feel my work is worth making the trip for then you should find someone closer to home.
- I do not interact with managers. Period.
- Strawberry-rhubarb is my favorite kind of pie.