Alison VelvetModel Female Seattle, Washington, US
My Website: Velvet MechanismMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/velvetgarden
Mayhem # 62675
I've been modeling for many years. My husband is an established fashion/fine art photographer (MM 125904), as are many of my friends.
I'm particularly interested in strange, dark, off-beat, creative photography. I prefer to work with photographers who have their own unique style. I've done quite a bit of fashion work, but I'm also interested in darker, fine art photography.
I don't have any tattoos or piercings (except regular ear piercings). I've generally done my own styling, hair and make-up for photo shoots, but I love working with outside stylists when available.
I love collaborating on TFP/CD projects!
I'm not interested in any nude or erotic work.
If you are interested in working with me please contact me at alison(dot)velvetgarden(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!
Have you worked with Alison Velvet? Add Credits for Alison Velvet! >>
I'm on the cover of FOUR books! A best-selling thriller by Chelsea Cain, the second book by John Ajvide Lindqvist, best-selling Swedish horror writer, and author of 'Let the Right One In', a French vampire novel (first in a series), and the classic novel, 'The Scarlet Letter' by Nathaniel Hawthorne (Oxford University Press).
This is not a complete list of the photographers I've worked with, or the places where I've been published, just some of the highlights.
- Thomas Park, MM#125904, Seattle, WA
- Visioluxus, MM#25557, Portland, OR
- ByteStudio Photography, MM#149408, Bainbridge Island, WA
- Zipperture Photography, MM#3497303, Seattle, WA
- Kevin Hundsnurscher, MM#143, Seattle, WA
- MysteryCat, MM#83993, Seattle, WA
- Vara Pappas, MM#488139, Houston, TX
- Circle23, MM#131, Portland, OR
- Nina Ruchirat, MM#184, Seattle, WA
- Whispered Thunder, MM#3261, Seattle, WA
- Studio 889, MM#1512, Seattle, WA
- maxMIN, San Francisco, CA
- Michael Woodward, MM#128, Washington DC
- Zeusifer, MM#61326, Seattle, WA
Helene Hawthorne, MM#375252
Dark Industry Clothing, MM#508690
Winter Fetish, MM#44625
- Featured as a model in "1,000 Incredible Costume and Cosplay Ideas" 2013
- Book cover of "The Scarlet Letter", Oxford University Press, 2012
- Featured as a model in "1,000 Steampunk Creations: Neo-Victorian Fashion Gear & Art" 2011
- Book cover of "Chasseurs de Vampires" French vampire novel by Colleen Gleason, first in the Chroniques des Gardella series 2010
- Featured in "Unhallowed Necropolis", 2nd book in the "Unhallowed Metropolis" RPG, 2009
- Street-fashion spread in Shopper (a Chinese fashion magazine), 2009
- Book cover of "De Doden Keren Terug" (the Dutch version of "Handling the Undead") by best-selling Swedish writer John Ajvide Lindqvist, author of "Let the Right One In", 2008
- Book cover of "Hartzeer" (the Dutch version of the bestselling thriller "Heartsick") by Chelsea Cain, 2008
- Click Magazine / CLICKmgz, Album .004 "Photographic Obsession", June 2007
- Grotesque Magazine, Summer 2004
- Comatose Rose Magazine, Nov 2003
- The City Morgue Magazine, Oct 2003
- Defunkt Magazine, Summer 2003
- Harvard Magazine, July/August 1996
- Artwith Latex promotional flyers and postcards, 2003-2008