Mayhem # 18557
Here are some of the basic things that you need to know when shooting with me.
1) I will shoot you however you like, the content of all shoots will be up to you. You tell me your comfort level and that is what we will shoot. I will suggest but sorry I don't own a gun to force you to do anything against your will. Check number 2 and please feel free to ask any model that I have shot with for references.
2) You can bring an escort if that makes you feel more comfortable. I have a girlfriend and all I want to do is shoot.
3) I consider myself an artistic shooter. I like to create shots using natural light. I do not have a studio and all of the lighting. I use natural locations and the light that is given me. My term for glamor is still using natural light but without shadows.
4) I love b/w work but will shoot in color if needed.
5) As far as photoshop goes, I suck, but I am getting better. So if you feel like you have lots of things that need corrected on you I am most likely not the person to shoot with. I can correct the little things.
6) I like input from whoever I am shooting, photography is a 2 way street and I want you to have the photos that you like also. If you don't tell me I can't help you to the fullest extent, I am not a mind reader for what you want.
7) To any model if you don't see you work on here it is because of me, I did not create worthy enough shots to showcase, it has nothing to do with you.
8) I give you the entire shoot when I am done editing. You are just as much a part of the shoot as I am so you should have all of the images, so if I have the image you will have the image. On that same note the way I edit is to lighten and darken the shots to my liking, as mentioned in 5 I will correct the little things but I need to know the shots that you want to use for your portfolio. I don't want to spend time correcting the little things if you are not even going to use the shots.
9) Even that I have had over 1,000 things published and when I say published I mean the things that you can find in bookstores or in stores. I only do this as a hobby. I have my regular jobs and I work my shooting around my working schedule, I need to pay my bills also. Also along those same lines if we schedule a shoot please show up or at least give me plenty of notice if you can't. I am sure that you don't like people to waste your time.
10) If you do a no call no show please don't bother to contact me again, a shoot will not happen.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, otherwise lets shoot.
Also for on here I was 18+ picture of the day 1/19/10, 4/12/10, 5/31/10, 2/4/12, 2/10/12, 3/31/12 (stacie marie entered it, my shot), 7/14/13, 7/21/13, 10/22/13
Have you worked with Werner Lobert? Add Credits for Werner Lobert! >>
Smith-Southwesthern, numerous pictures in different calendars, 2 covers, post cards, christmas cards
American Products 6 whole calendars, over 150 individual pages in different states calendars, 24 covers, prints, mouse pads
Mead Westvaco, New York, Day by Day calendars for the past ten years plus desk calendars
Mead Westvaco Dayton regular calendar, featured picture
Teldon about 15 different calendar pages
Brown and Bigelow one calendar page 2011
Brown Trout, 9 calendar pages in 2011 calendar
Plato Calendars, one page in 2011 calendar
The Time Factory over 200 pictures in the day by day calendars 2008 and 2009
Reiman Publications 2 pages 2 different calendars 2009
F and W Publications one page in Photographers Market 2008
Lerner Publishing Goup a few pages in a few books
Reiman Pulications Birds and Blooms Magazine, September 2007 issue
At-A-Glance numerous calendar pages
American Greetings a few different calendar pages in different calendars a few covers
Tide Mark Press split calendar with Tim Jefferis
John F Turner whole Egypt Calendar 2005
Home and Away Magazine 1/3 page shot
Ohio Motorist, 3 different issues 5 shots
Capstone Press a few diifferent pages in a few books
Aboard Magaine one shot
The Creative Company about 10 shots in different books, one cover
Zebra Publishing (national Geographic) one calendar page
Dynamic Graphics hundreds of shots for clip art
Terrell Publishing greeting card
Hallmark Greeting Card
Keith Clark a few calendar pages
Firefly Books calendar page
Taca Magazine one shot
Publications International one shot
Parminder Singh American Coffee Table book, a few shots
Gibson greeting card