H i k a r iModel Female New York, New York, US
My Website: Fanpage on FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/yaminohikari
Mayhem # 1653945
About MeTo put it simply:
I am strange, I am geeky, I am me.
I've was working from 2007- 2011 under the New York Anime Festival/ NY Comic Convention as an entertainer (singer/dancer) the Apple Kissa Maid Cafe. (More info here: http://www.applekissa.com). My link above it to my own personal fanpage where I talk more in depth about what I do outside of modeling.
I love everything from Lolita, to Goth, to Steampunk and Cyber fashion, to all types of Japanese street fashion.
I am a mid-20 year old aspiring singer who is doing modeling on the side. I've always had a love for fashion and embraced alternative and unique clothing. I embrace my curves and love pinup art. I love dyeing my hair odd colors. I have piercings and a rose tattoo on my lower abdomen, right side. (Not my last, either) My hair changes often. I own wigs too. Out of all the types of modeling I enjoy vintage most. Lots of lace, mature themes, 40s-50s-60s ... you get the idea.
- Studio/Apartment spaces are preferred.
- If studio space is unavailable, I will try to provide the indoor location (if NOT an outdoor shoot is preferred weather permitting)
- I do NOT do ANY type of nudity. NO exceptions.
- IF you want me to travel, please expect to compensate me for travel fares, as I am a student and my budget is currently a lot as I am my OWN MUA/Hairstylist/Costume Designer and all of that costs a LOT of money as well as is a lot to drag around for shoots. Also expect me to have one person helping me to carry costumes if we are doing a costumed shoot.
- As I stated I do prefer some kind of reimbursement (at LEAST for transportation) however, TFCD or prints is negotiable since I too am working on my port at the moment if you are local. I'm super negotiable!
- I cannot travel far outside of the NYC area or immediately outside of it at this moment in time. That means westchester county, certain parts upstate, or certain parts of Jersey/Pennsylvania. (Tri-State area more or less) It would be nice to be met halfway.
I'm an extremely nice person when it comes down to it, and easy to talk to. There isn't anything I'm not willing to negotiate. Thank you. :)
Also, I am currently also modeling here: http://redskyeworld.blogspot.com/2012/06/featured-model-hikari.html
Please check it out and support me! You can see my work as I update on my other websites etc~ Thanks!
Have you worked with H i k a r i? Add Credits for H i k a r i! >>
Credit NotesChibi - MM #1561249
BAS Photography - MM #8076
Visual Oasis Photography - #1994019