zefrographicaPhotographer Male London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: zefrog.euMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/zefrogph
Mayhem # 2836885
About MeIF I SEND YOU A REQUEST, IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR LOOKS AND WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH YOU AT SOME POINT.
I am fairly new to studio work and portraiture but am keen to extend my range and portfolio. I always try to create original and striking images, often with a more artistic approach. So if you like my work and want to join me in trying to create beauty, give me a shout.
You can view more portraiture and male form work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zefrog/collections/72157631664994651/ or you can like my page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zefrographica. You can find me on Twitter too: @zefrographica.
Unfortunately I can not pay models for their time as I am not making money from my images.
I am reliable, patient and have a professional attitude. I expect the same from my models. I am based in Elephant and Castle, London SE1.
I sometimes go on the other side of the camera. You can see some of the results here: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2321431
Have you worked with zefrographica? Add Credits for zefrographica! >>
Credit NotesMy work has been shown in several exhibitions:
- Men: Deep Desires and Broken Dreams, Riverside Studios, February 2012,
- F20-12, Strand Gallery, June 2012,
- Singing the Changes, the Pink Singers at 30, Audit House and The Guardian HQ, June to August 2013,
- Beyond Words, Foyles, July 2013
- Gayzed, Strand Gallery, October 2013
- Construction Industry Council 25th Anniversary exhibition, Building Centre, November 2013
- Southbank in Winter, Emma Cons Gardens, March 2014
- Guardian Grows, The Guardian HQ, August 2014
- Royal Photographic Society’s Bleeding London Preview, Wetherby Preparatory School, October 2014
- Pride Exhibition - Drama, Above the Stag, June 2015
- Royal Photographic Society’s Bleeding London exhibition, City Hall, July 2015
- Battersea Art Station, Battersea Art Centre, September 2015
- Lost in Music, touring exhibition, December 2015
My images (not necessarily those on display here) have been used by: Channel 4, BBC London (website), VisitBritain, The Huffington Post, London Evening Standard, ITV News London (website), CNN (website), The Mail Online, London Cycling Campaign, The Barbican Centre, The Guardian (website), Tate Modern, Design Council blog, London Underground, Pink News, Pink Paper, Londonist, QX Magazine, Torontoist, LGBT History Month, Catholic Times, The Advocate, The Royal Society for the Arts, The Friend, Action on Smoking and Health, Concrete, A*M*E, Class A (boy band), Borough Market, Birmingham City Council, Inside The Games, London Gay Symphonic Winds, London Gay Men's Chorus, Pink Singers, The University of Central Lancashire, University of Birmingham, BDonline, SoSoGay, ...