Hair Stylist Male Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/zysac
Mayhem # 1329038

About Me

I've been hairdressing since the age of 14 an now don't believe i could actually do anything else.
I have a passion for hairdressing in all it forms. I spend around 70% of my hairdressing time behind a chair in a salon which i love thoroughly. However the other 30%, I cant think of anything better than pushing boundaries or just creating beautiful hair to make a beautiful image.
I am on MM solely for that purpose. I am here looking for people to work with to create fantastic images and work.
If you like what you see please feel free to contact me anytime on my e-mail powell106@hotmail.com an ill do my best to help you out in whatever way i can.



Have you worked with James_Powell? Add Credits for James_Powell! >>

What is this?



Block this member

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
Loading Content