Jlah K Female Model
US
METRIC

Details

Model Mayhem #:
1280021
Last Activity:
May 27, 2013
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Shoot Nudes:
No
Joined:
Jul 05, 2009
Age:
26
Height:
5' 9"
Weight:
125 lbs
Bust:
33"
Waist:
26"
Hips:
37"
Cup:
A
Dress:
2
Shoe:
8.0
Ethnicity:
Other
Skin Color:
Brown
See More Details
Eye Color:
Brown
Hair Length:
Shoulder Length
Hair Color:
Black
Tattoos:
n/a
Piercings:
n/a
Genres:
Editorial
Fashion
Lifestyle
Parts Modeling
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host

About Me

Hello All
Respect is number one, give it && you will receive it
I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page.
I am a fast learner, I have a great attitude and personality. I am here to share my experience as well as to learn and grow.
"Life is 10% what happens, the rest (90%) is how you react to it."

About
Most call me Jlah, like Jlo but Jla except no relation and I am not named after her. (love her though) I'm Kenyan Born and Raised. I value respect, honesty and loyalty. I believe that true success comes only through honestly, respect for yourself+others and determination. I am athletic, hard working, fun, energetic, optimistic, young and not afraid to try new things. I should mention I don't do any NUDE or SWIMWEAR modeling work.

INFO
Height: 5' 9”
Bust: 32A, 33”
Waist: 26”
Hips: 38”
Dress: 0-2
Dress Pant: 2
Shoe: 8 | 8.5
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black

Experience
I started modeling in the fall of 2007 as volunteer for Goodwill Easter Seals “Second Runway” preview show continued with their annual show. Since then I have gained much experience in Runway, Print, High Fashion, Lifestyle and Commercial work.

Representation
I am currently non-exclusively registered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Print Talent Wehmann Models & Talent
Fashion Model MOORE Creative Talent


Work Interest
I would love to work with photographers, MUA so on so forth especially if they will be an extraordinary ad-on to my book. Please contact me directly or either one of my agencies listed above. It doesn't matter if it is something I have never done before I will try it as long as it does don't intervene with the following:

Exceptions
I am a fashion model that does not specialize any lingerie or swimwear work.
I DONT and WILL NOT do artistic nudes or nudes.

Availability:
I would appreciate it if as much information as possible is given, as soon as possible.
Also please note that dates will be finalized only after I have confirmed and agreed to all the details 100%.
Please message me for further details && thank you for your understanding.

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with Jlah K? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Here are my list of who I have worked/for with:

Victor Keller
(Photographer)
MM1282025

Stephanie Hynes
(photographer)
MM655696

Susan Vue
(Designer/MUA)
MM695333

Lovestyles
(Stylists)

Karen Tobler
(Photographer)
MM 1309517

LanePhotographyMN
(photographer)

Goodwill Easter Seals

IamMoody.com Models
http://www.iammoody.com/

Grant Whittaker Style
grantwhittakerstyle.com/
FASHION BALL 2010 & 2011

Eleve Productions
Fashion Dance for Life: Journey Through Time | MNfashion Week

UZURI INTERNATIONAL DESIGNS
Mark McDermoth
http://www.uzuriinternationaldesigns.com

Taj Salon
Taj Modé Fashion Show

AVEDA
Global Artistic Team

Anazao Salon

Maurices
Main St Model Search Campaign

Christopher Straub
Project Runway

Target


&&much much more.......


Toggle Worksafe Mode: On | Off


Disclaimer: All casting calls on our site are posted by third parties and not by us. We are not a talent agency and we do not endorse or recommend any agency, company or individual that posts a casting call on our site. We do not verify the legitimacy, accuracy or currency of any casting notice posted on our site. Please refer to Member Safety and Avoiding Scams before deciding to work with any individuals on the site. If you notice any suspicious activity, please report such activity to us immediately at [email protected]. By using this site, you agree to be bound by our Site Rules, Terms, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.