US
METRIC

Details

Model Mayhem #:
4380817
Last Activity:
Apr 28, 2020
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Paid Assignments Only
Shoot Nudes:
Yes
Joined:
Dec 01, 2018
Age:
34
Height:
5' 1"
Weight:
104 lbs
Bust:
0"
Waist:
0"
Hips:
0"
Cup:
B
Dress:
0
Shoe:
7.5
Ethnicity:
n/a
Skin Color:
White
See More Details

Lists (2)

Photo Magic

17 Photos

tag me lollll

0 Photos
See Less

About Me

Hey fellow creatives :)

I am a Professional Published Model, Located in Oshawa, Durham region, working in the GTA as well. I pride myself on my punctuality and professionalism. I'm open to creative work, and trying new things. I'm a huge supporter of the "underdog" and am always willing to consider working with someone based off of the quality of their work, not who they have worked with.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you wish to discuss a shoot and my rates for certain styles! Also open to collaborations with other models, and certain TFPs. Art is Art.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be attending Montreal Fetish Weekend as an event model and booking for Wednesday the 28th of August until Tuesday September the 2nd, in Montreal. I'll be staying in the same hotel as the event itself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to shoot me a message if you would like to discuss booking, and rates.

Everything is negotiable and I am willing to travel for compensation. With paid shoots, I do however I request a 25% booking deposit and there is a 2 hour shoot minimum. This confirms the shoot arranged in my calendar. The remaining 75% must be provided before I leave set. I accept cash, e-transfer, and paypal only. All concepts and shoot styles must be agreed upon and discussed prior to setting dates and arranging payment. This ensures that both parties are prepared for the shoot itself.





Feel free to check out my instagram @shannon.marie.xo

Hope to hear from you :)


WEBSITE >>> www.marieannwaters.ca

SUICIDE GIRLS >>> www.suicidegirls.com/members/shannonmarieann/

BAD BUTTERFLY OFFICIAL >>> www.badbutterfly.com/shannon

DIVERXITY >>> www.diverxity.com/users/74391/about

ONLYFANS >>> www.onlyfans.com/shannonmarie

PAYPAL >>> paypal.me/MarieWaters88

MODEL MAYHEM >>> www.modelmayhem.com/ShannonMarieD

INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/shannon.marie.xo/

TWITTER >>> www.twitter.com/oxs_marie

Verified Credits (8)

Worked with ShannonMarieD? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

"Shannon is a great lady to work with. Has a drive and energy to create beautiful photos that is hard to describe in words and should be experienced by working with her." Read less

... Read more

"It's difficult to convey in one paragraph what an extraordinary model Shannon is. She is versatile, sensual, artistic, adventurous, funny, lovely, expressive, vulnerable, and strong. An amazing person with an incredible look, and a super-chill attitude which makes time fly as she gives her all both in terms of ideas and poses. I truly cannot wait to shoot with Shannon again!" Read less

... Read more

"I've shot a number of times with Shannon and will be shooting many more. She is lovely to photograph and an absolute treat in the studio. Very responsive , enthusiastic and creative. Her positive vibe is contagious and makes for a fun and productive experience." Read less

... Read more