Forums > Model Colloquy > Have you been aroused by Nude Models

Photographer

Shiva Photo

East Hills, New York, US

BlackParrot Studios wrote:
No, because I view it as work. Not before during or after.

Maybe some photgraphers perform better (I mean in photography) when aroused
especially with creative juices flowing (pun intended)

Oct 12 07 09:45 pm Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

big_smile  Why didn't you just come right out and say it in the thread title?  "I'm horny!"

Oct 13 07 12:54 am Link

Photographer

EL Perdido

TERLINGUA, Texas, US

...juvenile thread...

Oct 13 07 12:55 am Link

Photographer

brett ferguson

Sacramento, California, US

MarlenaLove wrote:
Well I think that despite her terrible typing skills, she is bringing up a very legitimate topic that I am interested in reading about. I have had a photographer tell me during a break in the shoot and one told me after the shoot that he was turned on a few times. He even told me what it was that did it. I was not offended or upset to know that either. I think that we are all human beings and entitled to be turned on by whatever turns us on. I think that what really matters is how you handle yourself from there.

I so agree with everything you quoted. Being turned on, aroused, feeling horny at a shoot is probably in the normal range. It's what you do about it that determines if you are a sex offender or a guy who will go home and take a cold shower after masturbating.
Yeah we work with very sexy models- occupational hazard? And at some point they have to be just work. Because if we let our dicks dictate to our brain, we are in trouble. It's about impulse control and being able to predict possible consquences of misbehavior.
So when yer really feelin it just take a 5 minute bathroom break or squezze your legs together real tight.

Oct 13 07 03:54 am Link

Photographer

Michael Crouch

San Diego, California, US

I got wood photographing a sunset yesterday....  Is that wrong too...?  I'm going to HELL!!!

Oct 13 07 04:46 am Link

Model

Devon Marie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

How about the other side?

I get turned on by a really good shoot.
If I feel sexy, beautiful, entertaining, then I will get turned on. I never do anything about it, though. I don't sleep with (my) photographers.

Oct 13 07 04:49 am Link

Photographer

Zachary Reed

Denver, Colorado, US

nope. never.
now when i shoot cars.... ohhh...

Oct 13 07 04:49 am Link

Photographer

AgentSmith

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

No

Oct 13 07 04:55 am Link

Photographer

Richard Haick

Richmond, California, US

I am so tired about hearing how "unprofessional" all this crap is. You all know there's a hot girl or guy at the job. And you at least once think how cool it would be to knock one out in the janitor's closet or whatever. This is no different. And don't try to give me some BS about how well you control yourself and what not.

I've hooked up with a girl from work. I've hooked up with a model. I've gotten a stiffy. I've not gotten one. I know models who were noticably wet. Some weren't. Does anyone really give a crap?

Suck it up and act like adults. I expect it in Utah. But quit acting like a bunch of prudes.

Oct 13 07 05:06 am Link

Model

Sin Singh

STATEN ISLAND, New York, US

I am a new model.
I am attempting a nude set.

But I just HAVE to make a statement.
We're human..
It's okay to get aroused.

As a model, it's a bit scary.

I'm a mother as well.. who has a male gynecologist.

I THINK I would be skeeved and having second thoughts if I KNEW my gynecologist was thinking nasty/lustful things about my cooch.

I mean, honestly.. it's probably something you just keep to yourself.
You know.. just to maintain professionalism.

Don't want to lose somebody's trust/comfortability even when you voice opinions innocently.

Although it falls into a fantasy category.
I understand.

Oct 13 07 05:18 am Link

Photographer

HOTTIE SHOTS

Memphis, Tennessee, US

I would think a nude model who was doing sexy poses would be insulted if the straight photographer that was shooting her was not at least somewhat turned on.

Oct 13 07 05:38 am Link

Model

Stina C

Sacramento, California, US

Does the projectionist ever get entertained by the movie? I bet the first time or two through it but by the 5th time even a good movie becomes boring. At that point showing the movie becomes a job performed by a professional. I don't think shooting nude models is really any different from that. Besides, guys have such a short attention span for nude women, even ones they find very attractive. That's why Playboy has to keep making a new issue every month.

Oct 13 07 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Shiva Photo

East Hills, New York, US

Sinister Fetish wrote:
I am a new model.
I am attempting a nude set.

But I just HAVE to make a statement.
We're human..
It's okay to get aroused.

As a model, it's a bit scary.

I'm a mother as well.. who has a male gynecologist.

I THINK I would be skeeved and having second thoughts if I KNEW my gynecologist was thinking nasty/lustful things about my cooch.

I mean, honestly.. it's probably something you just keep to yourself.
You know.. just to maintain professionalism.

Don't want to lose somebody's trust/comfortability even when you voice opinions innocently.

Although it falls into a fantasy category.
I understand.

That reminds of the movie " hand that rocks the cradle " The Gynecologist is accused of making sveveral women uncomfortable by his probing. Well how uncomfortable can a Photographer make his model without probing ?

Oct 13 07 02:04 pm Link