Forums > General Industry > Kelli Kickham is a Rockstar!

Model

Tiff Lee

Bethany Beach, Delaware, US

She's definitely a beauty!

Nov 17 09 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Sea W wrote:
Yay, I shot with Kelli again !
Kelli- you're the best.

Sea:  What do you mean "again"?  The only photographer that has shot with Kelli more than once and lived to tell about it is Escalante.  Seriously, I am surprised that she did not cut your heart out with her pink mojo switchblade and hand it to you while it was still beating.  The girl is an expert and slicing and dicing!

Nov 17 09 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Josette Marie wrote:
She's definitely a beauty!

A beautiful girl with a killer stare!

She takes those dorkabilly eyes and, like a surgeon with a scalpel, proceeds to cut you into little pieces.

Folks:  Hire this girl now!  She will improve your game 1000%.

Nov 17 09 09:13 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Los Angeles, California, US

MY CAR ISN'T PINK!

:rawr:

Only the hubcaps. And they were red... but they faded.

Eff I need a new car.

big_smile

Nov 19 09 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Kelli Kickham wrote:
MY CAR ISN'T PINK!

:rawr:

Only the hubcaps. And they were red... but they faded.........

big_smile

You just keep thinking that Killer.  Personally, I think that the Pink Camaro becomes you -- sleek, stylish, speedy, and .......... girlie pink-ish red-ish pink.

Nov 25 09 05:43 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Digitoxin wrote:

You just keep thinking that Killer.  Personally, I think that the Pink Camaro becomes you -- sleek, stylish, speedy, and .......... girlie pink-ish red-ish pink.

It's so red. You're crazy.

It's not coming to LA with me though-- I think I'm flying. I will miss my baby sad

I never go anywhere without her!

Nov 25 09 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Digitoxin wrote:

Kelli Kickham wrote:
It's so red. You're crazy.

It's not coming to LA with me though-- I think I'm flying. I will miss my baby sad

I never go anywhere without her!

OK, enough about the Pink Camaro.

Have you Whomped any more ass in Roller Derby lately?

I'll tell ya folks, this girl Kelli has it all......

1) a pink camaro with pink wheels
2) a burgeoning career in Roller Derby and
3) a model "stare" that makes even the most jaded photographer smile (or run away and hide for fear of getting whomped)

If you live in LA, you are only gonna get one chance to hire this girl. She is coming to you..... all you have to do is book her.... Don't wait.  She won't be there for long.  Hire her ...... she will improve your game.....10-fold.  Oh, and if you treat her kindly, she just might let you live.

Nov 27 09 04:09 am Link

Photographer

Klassic Photo

Bullhead City, Arizona, US

She is.. unquestionably adorable.  Love those pouty lips

Nov 27 09 04:37 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

Yes, she does rock!

Nov 27 09 04:38 am Link

Model

Jae Darling

San Antonio, Texas, US

I think I love this thread
I think I'm going to continue to lurk here
Even with the threat of having her slice me to ribbons and using me in a shoot...
>.> It's worth it.
I can't think of a prettier death 8D

Nov 27 09 04:43 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Jenna Von Filth wrote:
I think I love this thread
I think I'm going to continue to lurk here
Even with the threat of having her slice me to ribbons and using me in a shoot...
>.> It's worth it.
I can't think of a prettier death 8D

Hey, you are in Texas.  You and Kelli Babes could talk all about Texas Ranchin' and Ropin' and Butcherin' (cattle or boys, no matter)!  If you can do that, she will probs let you live.

I am just feeling really bad for those Stewardesses on the Airplane that she is taking to LA.  If that drink cart bumps ol' Kelli Babes in the shoulder when the Stew brings it up the isle, the Dorkability is gonna start some Whompin' at 30,000 feet!  Sad.  You will likely read about it in the news the next day.

But, the good part about that is that once Kelli lands in LA (and after she is released by the police), she will have all of her tricky-mojo-whompin'-attitude out of her so all of her shoots should be pretty peaceful.

Photographers:  Book this DivaDork now.

Nov 27 09 04:57 am Link

Model

K N S

Westwood, California, US

i love her! she gave me lots of advice onece, she is such a doll [:

Nov 27 09 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

kristen nicole love wrote:
i love her! she gave me lots of advice onece, she is such a doll [:

Did she tell you about the time she whomped that 300-pounder at the Roller Derby?   Took her down with two quick jabs.  Kelli is fearless.  It's all part of that ranchin' and ropin' and butcherin' thing that she learned on her Daddy's ranch (or over at the Ghettomart -- either way).

Nov 28 09 03:40 am Link

Model

Rachel Mm

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

OMG>>Kelli you are awesome!!!

Nov 28 09 03:49 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Rachel Mm wrote:
OMG>>Kelli you are awesome!!!

What exactly is so awesome about Kelli?

Is it:

1) the Ranchin'?
2) ropin'?
3) butcherin' (cattle, hogs, or men -- all the same)?
4) the Ghettomart?
5) The knifing, stabbing, cutting, and whompin'?
6) The pink camaro?
7) the Pink Camaro with pink wheels?
8) the pink Camaro with pink wheels and green duct tape?  OR is it......
9) that fashionista divadork dorkabilly STARE that rips the heart out of any warm blooded mammal?

Nov 28 09 03:55 am Link

Model

Rachel Mm

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Digitoxin wrote:

Is it:

1) the Ranchin'?
2) ropin'?
4) the Ghettomart?
6) The pink camaro?
9) that fashionista divadork dorkabilly STARE that rips the heart out of any warm blooded mammal?

Or 10) her chamelion side..Almost every pic on her port shows something different. THATS awesome..the other stuff is just crazy cool wink

Nov 28 09 04:12 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Digitoxin wrote:

Is it:

1) the Ranchin'?
2) ropin'?
4) the Ghettomart?
6) The pink camaro?

Rachel Mm wrote:
Or 10) her chamelion side..Almost every pic on her port shows something different. THATS awesome..the other stuff is just crazy cool wink

Ah, yes, that too!

But, no, she is not crazy cool.  She is an international danger and a menace to humanity, livestock, and sometimes stray pets (just ask that kitty-cat at my studio..... Kelli wanted to "hold" him.  The kitty was far too smart for that.  Cats have 9 lives and around Kelli, they need them all)!!!

Regardless, she rocks like a cruise ship in a Cat 4 typhoon.

Nov 28 09 04:17 am Link

Model

M V

Hey that is my Mentor!
Very awesome

Nov 28 09 06:11 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Mandee Varela wrote:
Hey that is my Mentor!
Very awesome

You're being mentored by the Fashionista DivaDorkaBilly?

WOW!

Is she gonna show you how to butcher mammals?  Hogs, cows, Goats, college boys.... all the same.

Nov 28 09 06:32 am Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

I'm thinking that it is time to mention that Kelli Kickham is a rockstar.......

Oh, wait.....

I already said that.

OK....

We all know that Kelli is gonna ROCK 2010 like a cruise ship in a Cat 5 hurricane, right?  She tells me that she is learning to make homemade sausages from all that beef she slaughters on the weekend at the Ranch.

Hey, Kellibabes, how was your fall semester at the Sorbonne?

(yes, Killer, this thread is back!)

smile

Dec 31 09 02:46 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Hahaha. I'm not really a cook... Except if you include baking cookies. I love cookies.

And my fall in Tulsa was decent. I am ready for summer though.

I am moving.... somewhere....

I graduate in May.

Dec 31 09 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Kelli Kickham wrote:
Hahaha. I'm not really a cook... Except if you include baking cookies. I love cookies.

I graduate in May.

There you go again Killer.  All that "Tulsa Tulip" shit.  Are we to believe that you wear one of those "Mommy baking" aprons when you bake your cookies?  YAH, RIGHT!   By now everyone that reads this thread knows that you are really a killer Divadork that is both dangerously good and amazingly nice.  But, baking cookies ???? ..... I am sure that you leave that to all your male servants.  Me and E would probs bake you some.  And, I have a feeling that Philipe might too!

Move to Atlanta ...... or......

Move somewhere fun!

smile

Dec 31 09 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

im a fan, shes very kool and a straight shooter..happy new years

Dec 31 09 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

Chappelle Cummings

Dallas, Texas, US

There you go again Killer.  All that "Tulsa Tulip" shit.  Are we to believe that you wear one of those "Mommy baking" aprons when you bake your cookies?  YAH, RIGHT!   By now everyone that reads this thread knows that you are really a killer Divadork that is both dangerously good and amazingly nice.  But, baking cookies ???? ..... I am sure that you leave that to all your male servants.  Me and E would probs bake you some.  And, I have a feeling that Philipe might too!

Move to Atlanta ...... or......

Move somewhere fun!

smile

+1 for Atlanta!

Dec 31 09 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Kelli Kickham wrote:

I graduate in May.

New York should be the place you'll be. If you can make it there then you'll make it anywhere.

Dec 31 09 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Yves Duchamp - Femme

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

My name is Shon D., and I support this message.

Dec 31 09 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Yves Duchamp - Femme

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Tom Linkens wrote:

New York should be the place you'll be. If you can make it there then you'll make it anywhere.

Yes, she can stop here by Virginia first, and then head right on up to NYC!

Dec 31 09 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Tom Linkens wrote:

Shon D.- Femme wrote:
Yes, she can stop here by Virginia first, and then head right on up to NYC!

Kelli is a killer.  She will whomp you and then drink your beer.  She will then demand Sushi.  Be careful if she comes your way!

Dec 31 09 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Digitoxin wrote:

Tom Linkens wrote:

Kelli is a killer.  She will whomp you and then drink your beer.  She will then demand Sushi.  Be careful if she comes your way!

Luckily I know where The Mongolian Buffet and Koi are in Manhattan. There's sushi to be had at either place.

Dec 31 09 05:01 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Digitoxin wrote:

I like Wine.

And Shon D.-

Yes.

For your amusement:

https://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/l_1f6a5a03392e4f3ebd00e6e8377a87cb.jpg

Yep, that's me flippin'. wink

Dec 31 09 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Tom Linkens wrote:
Luckily I know where The Mongolian Buffet and Koi are in Manhattan. There's sushi to be had at either place.

The sushi better be good or you will get a sharpened chopstick to the neck.  Seriously... see the REAL LIFE story above!!!!!

Dec 31 09 05:08 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Tom Linkens wrote:

*wide eyes*

Did someone say sushi?!

bunny

Dec 31 09 05:08 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Digitoxin wrote:

The sushi better be good or you will get a sharpened chopstick to the neck.  Seriously... see the REAL LIFE story above!!!!!

I was not sharpening them!

Sheesh. How many times do I gotta tell you?

Dec 31 09 05:09 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Kelli Kickham wrote:
I like Wine.

And Shon D.-

Yes.

For your amusement:

https://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/l_1f6a5a03392e4f3ebd00e6e8377a87cb.jpg

Yep, that's me flippin'. wink

SEE!  I told you that she was a Roller Derby DivaDork.  Kelli has now confirmed it!!! She BEATS THE CRAP out of fat chicks at the roller rink every Saturday night because SHE LIKES IT!  Her on-rink beatings are only surpassed by the broken (wine) bottle bar fights that she gets into afterwards.  She is a menace to society (and a really great model and super nice girl too!).  She is an international danger (with a heart of gold!).

The longer this thread goes on the more the truth comes out.......  So, Kelli Babes:  Show us some pictures of you butchering animals on your ranch!

Dec 31 09 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

Digitoxin wrote:

Kelli Kickham wrote:
I was not sharpening them!

Sheesh. How many times do I gotta tell you?

Yah, sure.  You were "whittling or something"  Yah, right.  The Mrs was skerd.  Really Skerd.  The Sushi chef had a KNIFE and HE was Skerd.  I heard him tell the waiter (in Japanese), "If that Model-san over there doesn't like my Sushi, I am outta here first.... my blade will not stop her!"

Damn, it is a good thing that the Sushi was good..... We all lived!  And Kelli did not add to her Rap Sheet in Georgia.

Dec 31 09 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Kelli Kickham wrote:

*wide eyes*

Did someone say sushi?!

bunny

Meet me for a shoot..and stay a bit longer for some sushi. Or meet me before a shoot, and sushi devouring will still be part of the meeting.

http://www.edenwok.com/index.htm

Dec 31 09 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

HC Studio

Seattle, Washington, US

One of my New Year's resolutions for 2010 is to shoot her.

Dec 31 09 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Wonderful model, and an absolute joy to be around smile

Dec 31 09 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Denver, Colorado, US

HC Studio wrote:
One of my New Year's resolutions for 2010 is to shoot her.

HC:   you shoot purdy girls.  Kelli is a purdy girl too but she is also a killer fashionista, rancher Divadorkabilly.  She could whomp any of them lovelies you have in your book, then whomp you, then whomp your Daddy before she devoured a lunch of sushi and a whole bottle of white wine.

The girl is a killer!  If you are kind to her, she will let you live.

You see, Kelli is vicious.  She comes across all Divadorkabilly and all ..... yah know that "I'm a cookie baking Tulsa Tulip....."  crap.  Then once she gains your trust, she slides in front of your lens and tears your heart out.   Shot after shot she will rock you to your core and get you begging for mercy or if not mercy then a speedy death!

Get her to you.  Just tell her to leave the pink camaro with the pink wheels at home.

Jan 01 10 04:17 am Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Digitoxin wrote:

I'd tell her to bring the pink camaro with pink wheels to a second shoot in Pennsylvania. It'd make a good prop with the right wardrobe for her, plus I know of a backroad that nobody drives on or even watches late at night. I'd make a video or two of how much of a lead foot Kelli has. Riding shotgun and standing on the side of the road as she passes.

Jan 01 10 06:17 am Link