Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Girls Gone Wild Let Down! illegal boobies!

Model

Knautica20

Cookeville, Tennessee, US

So I just got home from the club. Girls Gone Wild came to town! So of course I went hoping to see some drunk chicks flashing everyone.. I was completely disappointed! Apparently where I live, it's illegal to show your boobs!!! Ugh! So the bus parked out front and everyone once in a while one camera man came in and follow a girl out to the bus. I would have to wear a hazmat suit to step foot on that bus. Yuck. Anyway, it sucked! Illegal boobs!

Oct 09 09 12:09 am Link

Photographer

Danger Ninja

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

https://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/16032/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Oct 09 09 12:16 am Link

Photographer

Paul Bryson Photography

Hollywood, Florida, US

Nobody wants to see boobies. Those things are disgusting.

Oct 09 09 12:16 am Link

Photographer

GK photo

Laguna Beach, California, US

Danger Ninja Production wrote:

lol i'm stealing that one for future usage.

Oct 09 09 12:20 am Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Knautica20 wrote:
So I just got home from the club. Girls Gone Wild came to town! So of course I went hoping to see some drunk chicks flashing everyone.. I was completely disappointed! Apparently where I live, it's illegal to show your boobs!!! Ugh! So the bus parked out front and everyone once in a while one camera man came in and follow a girl out to the bus. I would have to wear a hazmat suit to step foot on that bus. Yuck. Anyway, it sucked! Illegal boobs!

What a horrible place to live!

Oct 09 09 12:21 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Danger Ninja Production wrote:

Umm , the OP is a woman

Oct 09 09 12:22 am Link

Photographer

GK photo

Peter Claver wrote:
What a horrible place to live!

apparently it is okay to show rump though, big_smile and that's fine by me.

Oct 09 09 12:23 am Link

Photographer

GK photo

Garry k wrote:
Umm , the OP is a woman

don't be a buzzkill! big_smile

Oct 09 09 12:23 am Link

Model

Knautica20

Cookeville, Tennessee, US

Yes i'm a woman, I was hoping for some entertainment! The whole point of me going was to laugh at drunk chicks chasing around the camera guy. It was a huge let down haha

Oct 09 09 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Cbutlerphoto

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

GGW loves tennessee.  they get sponsored by awesome Jack.

Oct 09 09 12:25 am Link

Photographer

dave wright glam

Phoenix, Arizona, US

There are these things called strip clubs...

Oct 09 09 01:56 am Link

Photographer

Storm Surge Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Knautica20 wrote:

Two words: Bourbon Street. Thats a daily activity on the Street of Broken Dreams.

And believe it or not, it gets pretty annoying too.

Oct 09 09 02:21 am Link

Photographer

DHayes Photography

Richmond, Virginia, US

The no boobs rule applies here too.  Part of the ABC rules.  If you serve alcohol on the premises, no full nudity (pasties and g-strings); performers have to stay on either a raised stage or have a physical barrier between them and the audience; no contact between the performers and members of the audience and no simulated or actual sexual contact between the performers or performers and audience members.  In fact, the rules here say there has to be a three foot separation between the performer and the audience.  That means no tipping dancers, but that one is rarely enforced unless the ABC Board is looking for an excuse to pull a club's license.  A few years ago, someone tried to open a full nudity "juice bar" here.  They were going to make their money on cover charges and tips, but the authorities found an excuse to shut him down within a week.

Oct 09 09 02:32 am Link

Model

Rachel Haywire

San Francisco, California, US

I, for one, am fascinated by the philosophical implications of this thread. A mind-bending read indeed.

Oct 09 09 02:36 am Link