Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

orias wrote:
grrr this darn property management company is dragging its feet.  i'm postponing my travels and most shooting until i can get my crap moved over and all the new sets up........ grumble grumble

pretty soon my next set will be a jail cell scene if they keep dicking me around lol.

who wants to shoot me in a jail cell? 

tongue

Realistically I think there is only one person on these boards that has the actual ability to walk in and out of a jail cell and make that happen wink

Oct 06 12 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

https://www.modelmayhem.com/2639399

Has anyone shot with this model yet?
Cause, golly, she is cute

Oct 06 12 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
Hmmm, I'm supposed to have two shoots tomorrow.  We will see.....

I hope everyone has a happy weekend!  Go Gators!

Heh,mine for today already cancelled(legit excuse)
Expecting either a cancellation or weather to fuck up my shoot tomorrow because that is how it has been most of this year mad sad

Oct 06 12 10:46 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

Best of luck Herbie

Thanks Carl - we will be serving Mofongo BTW!

Oct 06 12 10:47 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Heh,mine for today already cancelled(legit excuse)
Expecting either a cancellation or weather to fuck up my shoot tomorrow because that is how it has been most of this year mad sad

I had a model cancel the other day because a fortune cookie told her the night before not to be exposed to danger!

Oct 06 12 10:49 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

Wow,those eyes.
Good call Carl,she is on my to shoot with list as of now

Oct 06 12 10:50 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

One of us must...

Oct 06 12 11:16 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Pinellas Park, Florida, US

orias wrote:
grrr this darn property management company is dragging its feet.  i'm postponing my travels and most shooting until i can get my crap moved over and all the new sets up........ grumble grumble

pretty soon my next set will be a jail cell scene if they keep dicking me around lol.

tongue

Me me me!  smile

Good luck getting things straightened out.

Oct 06 12 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Watching some Gator football at WH with the kids right now.  Will be going to the beach condo on IRB tonight to set things up for my two indoor shoots tomorrow.  I'm excited about tonight.  If anyone wants to hang out, let me know.

Oct 06 12 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!  GOOOO GATORS!  big_smile

Driving to IRB now.............

Oct 06 12 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

OwenImages wrote:
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!  GOOOO GATORS!  big_smile

Driving to IRB now.............

I will have to admit, I'm amazed

I thought they were going to get their asses handed to them by LSU

Oct 06 12 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Yup, even though LSU had shown weakness in previous games, I did not think the Gators were going to win this one.  Next up are ranked South Carolina, ranked Georgia and ranked FSU...all of which are in the top 10!  Oh boy!

Edit- Wow, flipped to ESPN and I see #6 South Carolina is killing #5 Georgia 28-0 with 2:45 left in the 3rd Quarter.

Oct 06 12 05:49 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

awww soooo adorable smile

Oct 06 12 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Mini-studio is all set up for fun!  3 lights, remote triggers, 9' seamless (white, black, chroma key green and chroma key blue)...and a few other little things.  Oh boy!  Hopefully I will be able to put it to good use starting in just a few hours.... smile

Oct 06 12 09:30 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
Realistically I think there is only one person on these boards that has the actual ability to walk in and out of a jail cell and make that happen wink

hmmmm you don't say ;P

OwenImages wrote:
Mini-studio is all set up for fun!  3 lights, remote triggers, 9' seamless (white, black, chroma key green and chroma key blue)...and a few other little things.  Oh boy!  Hopefully I will be able to put it to good use starting in just a few hours.... smile

just be sure to post the evidence wink

Oct 07 12 08:53 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

OwenImages wrote:

orias wrote:
just be sure to post the evidence wink

When the hell are you coming over?  You have my number!  wink

Oct 07 12 09:11 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
When the hell are you coming over?  You have my number!  wink

i'm bowing out of this game and turning over the reigns to the younger generation lol smile  but i'll gladly come assist and perv on the newbs ;P  afterall, that never gets old haha

Oct 07 12 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

orias wrote:

i'm bowing out of this game and turning over the reigns to the younger generation lol smile  but i'll gladly come assist and perv on the newbs ;P  afterall, that never gets old haha

No no no no no, say it isn't so!  You should come over regardless of whether or not there is anyone else around.  Geez!  When is your move to Pinellas County complete?

Oct 07 12 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

There you go Frank, how did you like that for a last lap?

Oct 07 12 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
There you go Frank, how did you like that for a last lap?

I was sorely disappointed, Carl. My idea of a wild finish is cars beating and banging on each other even after they take the checkered flag. When the Big One takes out almost half the field on the last quarter of a lap, well that's just sad. Matt Kenseth crossing the stripe with no other cars around him is very disappointing. In golf, that kind of win is called a "gimme."

Up until the big crash, we had a very exciting race with FIFTY lead changes! Only at Talladega!!

Oct 07 12 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:

tongue

I have me hand up  .  .  .  will ya be wearin' stripes, or a spiffy orange jump suit  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 08 12 03:42 am Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Valrico, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

+1

Oct 08 12 05:21 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:

Spoken like a pro!

Oct 08 12 05:27 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:
I have me hand up  .  .  .  will ya be wearin' stripes, or a spiffy orange jump suit  .  .  .  wink

SOS

good question.... i'm not sure what these use these days....hmmmm

Oct 08 12 05:05 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

H E R B L I S H wrote:
Spoken like a pro!

smile  i'd rather leave with thousands of happy clients wanting more, than a handful of people wondering why this old bag is still around lol

plus i'm much more voyeuristic and have always preferred being behind the camera anyways wink

Oct 08 12 05:08 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

Just stopping in to say ..... BOO!!! I know its too early for a halloween scare but hey at least I was here. lol

Oct 08 12 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Meela wrote:
Just stopping in to say ..... BOO!!! I know its too early for a halloween scare but hey at least I was here. lol

WOW!  Howdy!  smile

I was in Seattle in late June.  I was just asking a few days ago where different people disappeared to, I guess this clears one up!

Oct 08 12 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Oct 08 12 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Meela wrote:

When did you move to Seattle?

Oct 08 12 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Meela wrote:

yikes  Say it ain't so!!!

Wow...great to hear from you! Hopefully you and Steve are doing well....

Oct 08 12 08:21 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

OwenImages wrote:

WOW!  Howdy!  smile

I was in Seattle in late June.  I was just asking a few days ago where different people disappeared to, I guess this clears one up!

Yeah...it's been kind of a crazy year. Lol

Oct 08 12 10:41 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

When did you move to Seattle?

Chris, we got here just about two months ago.

Oct 08 12 10:42 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

i c e c o l d wrote:

yikes  Say it ain't so!!!

Wow...great to hear from you! Hopefully you and Steve are doing well....

Iceman smile we are doing ok. We've been having a rough year but at least we are still alive and kickin' big_smile

Nov last yr I found out I had precancerous cells growing. In March I had surgery the biopsy from the surgery came back as clean thankfully so hopefully no more scares that way. We had finally found the perfect house and got moved in just days prior to the surgery. Then at the end of May the house was struck by lightening. It hit the gas lines and the house went up in a matter of minutes. The firefighters spent 4 hrs fighting the fire with three trucks. What wasn't burnt was smoke and water damaged. At the same exact time frame we had just found out we were relocating again with Steve's job. So now we are here in Seattle starting over from scratch but alive and well. big_smile

Oct 08 12 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Meela wrote:
Iceman smile we are doing ok. We've been having a rough year but at least we are still alive and kickin' big_smile

Nov last yr I found out I had precancerous cells growing. In March I had surgery the biopsy from the surgery came back as clean thankfully so hopefully no more scares that way. We had finally found the perfect house and got moved in just days prior to the surgery. Then at the end of May the house was struck by lightening. It hit the gas lines and the house went up in a matter of minutes. The firefighters spent 4 hrs fighting the fire with three trucks. What wasn't burnt was smoke and water damaged. At the same exact time frame we had just found out we were relocating again with Steve's job. So now we are here in Seattle starting over from scratch but alive and well. big_smile

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad to see you around here again!

Love the new work by the way!

Your hubby does good stuff.

And of course you are so pretty!

Oct 09 12 04:41 am Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BX8HS5eMMc4/UHTedVLhQzI/AAAAAAAADzw/QQ2JQtujhCY/w497-h373/math.jpg

Oct 09 12 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

^^^^^^^^^^^
Hilarious!
----------------------

Off to Fort Myers today

Don't think I will call Ice

So he's probably going to get all moody and pissed and start some passive aggressive thread about me

Oct 10 12 04:11 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

That was funny Joe!

Good morning beautiful people!

Safe travels Carl.

Oct 10 12 04:48 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hilarious!
----------------------

Off to Fort Myers today

Don't think I will call Ice

So he's probably going to get all moody and pissed and start some passive aggressive thread about me

Spend the night out on Cabbage Key  .  .  .  should be perfect out there right now  .  .  .  maybe catch a snook or two  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 10 12 08:22 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
That was funny Joe!

Good morning beautiful people!

Safe travels Carl.

Must not be refering to me when he says beautiful people

Oct 10 12 08:53 am Link

Model