Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

cant wait!! gonna be a nice few weeks of epic tv

Feb 04 13 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Just a few more days!

Here's something fun to hold you over til the mayhem starts up again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oghSF7Y … re=youtube

Feb 07 13 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Are u guys ready for tonight show?? smile

Feb 10 13 03:44 pm Link

Photographer

DaveBentleyPhotography

Tempe, Arizona, US

only a few minutes away....can't wait!

Feb 10 13 05:42 pm Link

Model

Nicole Nu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Daryl noooooooooooo!

Feb 10 13 08:17 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
Daryl noooooooooooo!

+1,000,000

Feb 10 13 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

i dont want to spoil it for anybody but yea.. i feel you on that guys!

it was a good start.. i hope it's gonna be action packed for the rest of the season. rick is getting too out of control!

Feb 10 13 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I like tonight episode.
Wtf? Daryl made bad decision to leave. But he won't leave that easy, we all saw teaser next week. Merle is so hilarous, always jackass. Rick is getting crazy seeing Lori...

Feb 10 13 09:40 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
Daryl noooooooooooo!

La Lana  wrote:
+1,000,000

Daryl can't disappear! He's the awesomest character on the show!

Feb 17 13 08:22 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Koryn Locke wrote:

NicoleNudes wrote:
Daryl noooooooooooo!

Daryl can't disappear! He's the awesomest character on the show!

Yes he is!

Feb 17 13 09:02 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

This is where they leave us?????

The day they kill that governor SOB, I am throwing a big party...you're all invited!

Feb 17 13 09:02 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Strong

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I won't be watching season 3 until it's over, then I can do my usual marathons of 3 or 4 episodes in a row.   It's more fun that way, and seems more like watching a long movie.

Feb 18 13 03:33 am Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

La Lana  wrote:

The day they kill that governor SOB, I am throwing a big party...you're all invited!

Is there a bonus if someone is able to snatch David Morrissey's eyepatch, and get away with it while he's in character and wants it back?

Feb 18 13 12:21 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

La Lana  wrote:

Is there a bonus if someone is able to snatch David Morrissey's eyepatch, and get away with it while he's in character and wants it back?

Feb 18 13 12:21 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

interesting turn of events.. kinda slow but the action picked up at the end. i dont remember how the Gov messed up his eye.

Feb 18 13 10:46 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Tom Linkens wrote:

There is a bonus if someone pokes the other eye out

Feb 18 13 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

(POSSIBLE SPOILER)   Last weeks show was awesome. That frickin bullet to the head came out of nowhere. Made me jump.  Dude standing there thinking he's making some progress to getting laid and BAM!! Dead!  Crazy!  Rick sure came back to reality fast when those bullets started flying. Anyone else bothered by the fact they can make every bullet count at any distance when they are shooting zombies, but when someone is firing at them they cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a semi automatic weapon?  Michonne got all bad ass slicing and dicing off heads when they broke through the gate. She rocks. Can't wait till next week but Glen needs to stop being a whiny little bitch and get his head back on straight. His character has pissed me off the last 2 episodes. After killing that zombie with the chair arm while taped to it, I really thought he was going to evolve into something more than a cry baby.  Looking forward to next week.

Feb 20 13 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

La Lana  wrote:

There is a bonus if someone pokes the other eye out

That may bit extreme, as I was referring to the actor & not the character he portrays. Maybe just a straw loaded with a spitball being smuggled into an autograph signing? tongue

Feb 21 13 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I like Glenn's attitude, to me he's actually growing cause that means he cares and loves Maggie.

The only person that gets me mad is Andrea. Hope someone kills her soon.

Who's really do you think that person driving a truck carries full of walkers, trying to kill Rick and others?  I think it's Andrea...

Jay2G Photography wrote:
Michonne got all bad ass slicing and dicing off heads when they broke through the gate. She rocks.

Can't wait till next week but Glen needs to stop being a whiny little bitch and get his head back on straight. His character has pissed me off the last 2 episodes. After killing that zombie with the chair arm while taped to it, I really thought he was going to evolve into something more than a cry baby.  Looking forward to next week.

Feb 21 13 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Fair

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I thought the first episode this season was kinda slow, but the second one made up for it.

Rick is a fucking mess, they would be better off with Carl as their leader.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Rick and Merle are going to get along.

Something thats bugged the shit out of me from the start of the series.

How can a zombie sneak up on anyone?

Think about it...you have a rotting dead corpse walking around. You could smell that bitch from a 1/2 mile away, yet they sneak up on people all the time.

Feb 21 13 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Quang Dang wrote:
I like Glenn's attitude, to me he's actually growing cause that means he cares and loves Maggie.

The only person that gets me mad is Andrea. Hope someone kills her soon.

Who's really do you think that person driving a truck carries full of walkers, trying to kill Rick and others?  I think it's Andrea...

No way. I think your way off on that prediction. I think it was that hot dark haired chick from Woodbury.  Andrea was just lied too about not taking any action against them by the governor, and she bought it. She might be banging the guy but she would never turn on her group like that. I can't stand her but still don't see her doing anything like that.

Feb 21 13 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Seriously, how clueless is Andrea? Good lord...

Feb 26 13 08:53 am Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Gallery 59 Photography wrote:
Seriously, how clueless is Andrea? Good lord...

extremely

Feb 26 13 10:39 am Link

Model

Apollo CS

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Andrea has to be the most disappointing character adaptation yet. In the comics she is a confident and independent woman who is the group's sharpshooter and a badass. In the show she just makes so many dumb decisions!

It's maddening! haha....That being said, I still love the show smile

Feb 26 13 01:08 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Is there anywhere on the net to catch up on missed episodes?

Feb 26 13 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Is it just me or was last weeks show insanely boring?  I was bored to tears. Love the show, but it just bored and pissed me off. Andrea= idiot

Feb 26 13 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Jay2G Photography wrote:
Is it just me or was last weeks show insanely boring?  I was bored to tears. Love the show, but it just bored and pissed me off. Andrea= idiot

I can't stand of her stupidity anymore pls someone kills Andrea and that person will probably be Michonne...

Feb 26 13 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

Docta Shock Fotografix

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Jay2G Photography wrote:

Gotta agree. I was editing and I had it on in the background. Didn't even interest me enough to watch. bleh!

Feb 26 13 03:51 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Was I the only one hoping that the Gov woke up while Andrea was standing over him, grabbed the knife, and finally killed that bitch?

Ugh... She's the WORST!

Feb 26 13 03:54 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Finally all caught up!

Did anyone else catch the ultra rare quick moment of Michonne smiling?! OMG!

Anyway...I know Rick is losing his mind and shit, but...I'm not a fan of the whole "Ghost Lori" thing. I think it's cheesy. That'll be enough of that please.

And really Rick? You're taking Carl with you and Michonne to Woodbury? How old is Carl now anyway? You need to sit your crazy ass at home with your son and daughter (who I obviously think is Shanes). Send Glenn, Michonne, Daryl, Meryl. They'll get shit done.

Feb 27 13 07:00 am Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

I still say Darryl and Michonne should hook up. Not only would they be the most bad ass couple ever, but it would send Merle off the deep end and that would be fun to see!

Feb 27 13 11:13 am Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Feb 27 13 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Oh yeah!

https://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/brknbck89/IMG_0587_zpsb73959fc.jpg

Feb 27 13 02:07 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

^

That's a good one!

Feb 28 13 08:38 am Link

Model

Kaley King

They just had to go into that house and give me a heart attack...

Mar 03 13 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

yet another boring episode. The last 3 better be good damn it!

Mar 11 13 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

The Spaces Between

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jay2G Photography wrote:
yet another boring episode. The last 3 better be good damn it!

Frustrating!

An episode where people sit around and talk and talk?  Filler episode. The writing should be better for a show with such a great concept and source material.

Mar 11 13 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Not much action (other that Daryl OWNING it)  there was hella-lotta tension!  I liked the episode.  But yeah, poo is going to hit that fan in spades.

Mar 11 13 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

I liked the "slowness" of the episode. There was a lot of tension and the Governor trying to play lots of mind games with an unstable Rick was interesting to see. I see it as the calm before the storm that we all know is coming.

The episode before with the return of Morgan was brilliant! Second only to Sophia coming out of the barn last season IMO.

Do you all watch the Talking Dead after?

Side note: Loving the black and white episodes AMC is airing on Thursday nights!

Mar 11 13 10:45 pm Link