Shalee Holleman wrote:
BUMP!

Not a bump on this girl... she is SMOUUUUUUUTHE!... borat

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110303/12/4d6ff576e37c9.jpg

Mar 18 13 08:55 am Link

Model

Jaclyn DeVault

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

Ooooo! This is definitely something I'd like to participate in!

Mar 18 13 04:13 pm Link

Model

Jaclyn DeVault

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

beautiful!

Mar 18 13 04:13 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Select Models wrote:

I luv u Gary! I Miss Mt Baldy Sooo Much....This is definatly one of my favorite places you ever took me, Lots of memories and lots of funtimes there! Hope I get to c u soon Gary it has been too long!

Mar 18 13 09:39 pm Link

Model

B-Babe

El Monte, California, US

I want to come on this cruise... somebody PLEASE sponsor me... please please please!!!

Mar 18 13 10:16 pm Link

Model

Franny Glass

Oceanside, California, US

I am really hoping to still get a sponsor for this trip. I want to be on it! Think of me photogs smile

Mar 20 13 12:09 am Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Franny Glass wrote:
I am really hoping to still get a sponsor for this trip. I want to be on it! Think of me photogs smile

so this is truly awful of me, but since i'm a model i can say this - all i think is "fanny ass" when i see your name hee hee which is absolutely wonderful! but like i said, so awful of me haha!

ok.. that was off topic..

Mar 20 13 07:59 pm Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

PASO ROBLES, California, US

Hey folks! I'd love to come on this! I do clothed work, vintage, artistic nudes, glamour, and some erotic and fetish. Please let me know if you're interested in sponsoring me.

Mar 22 13 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Los Angeles, California, US

Q: "So Paul, you want to do this again?"

A: Head spinning in circles in obvious delight "You bet your f'n ass..."

STATEROOM:    8238

https://images59.fotki.com/v222/photos/4/978134/11052302/_98C0109-vi.jpg

Mar 24 13 02:02 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Bump....Bump....LOL

Mar 25 13 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Shalee Holleman wrote:
Bump....Bump....LOL

Can not go wrong with Shalee.  How nice it would be to have her on the ship.

Mar 25 13 10:12 pm Link

Model

Mistress Zelda

Sun Valley, California, US

I am not sure if I have responded to this thread or not, but I'd love to attend if anyone is looking for a llama to sponsor still!!

Mar 26 13 02:01 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Early next week I'll be announcing the model I've selected for this cruise... and she's gonna KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF... borat... stay tuned... wink

Mar 26 13 09:04 am Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Paul Albert wrote:

Can not go wrong with Shalee.  How nice it would be to have her on the ship.

Aww thanks Paul, miss ya hope to see ya there! wink been way too long ;*

Mar 26 13 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Shalee Holleman wrote:

Aww thanks Paul, miss ya hope to see ya there! wink been way too long ;*

We gotta get the Shalerbabes on the boat... come on guys... she's guarenteed to overheat your camera... I mean HEY... checkout her port... borat

Mar 27 13 02:17 am Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Select Models wrote:

We gotta get the Shalerbabes on the boat... come on guys... she's guarenteed to overheat your camera... I mean HEY... checkout her port... borat

Thank you Gary, I promise to deliver;) LOL for anyone interested or thinking about sponsoring me....I live in Oregon right now and am willing to buy my plane ticket out to cali to go on this cruise....I just don't want to buy them if I cant get a sponsor....the earlier I know the cheaper they are....so if you are interested in giving me the honor of sponsoring me please message me and lets talk....I really want to get on that plane to come see everybody and take some amazing photo's!

Mar 27 13 08:58 am Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Shalee Holleman wrote:
I live in Oregon right now and am willing to buy my plane ticket out to cali to go on this cruise....I just don't want to buy them if I cant get a sponsor....the earlier I know the cheaper they are....so if you are interested in giving me the honor of sponsoring me please message me and lets talk....I really want to get on that plane to come see everybody and take some amazing photo's!

if everything goes to plan, I'll also be in Oregon by October - model road trip..? ;D

Mar 27 13 07:21 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:

if everything goes to plan, I'll also be in Oregon by October - model road trip..? ;D

well mysterious beautiful lady I would love that....even better im right on the coast so it would be a scenic view!

Mar 27 13 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Jin N Tonic wrote:

Hey Jin... make that roadtrip happen... and while you're at it... kidnap the Shalerz and bring her back to SoCal... borat

Mar 28 13 12:00 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Select Models wrote:

Hey Jin... make that roadtrip happen... and while you're at it... kidnap the Shalerz and bring her back to SoCal... borat

I am so down for that! LOL

Mar 28 13 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Shalee Holleman wrote:

I am so down for that! LOL

OMG... hey Jin... are you seeing this?... WOW... I'll toss you alittle extra gas money if you can make this happen... borat

Mar 28 13 06:56 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

OMG... hey Jin... are you seeing this?... WOW... I'll toss you alittle extra gas money if you can make this happen... borat

Haha, all we need now is some loverly sponsors! ;D

Btw, I look FABULOUS on beaches.. ;D
(Photo by a friend and MM member Michael Bartosek)
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/8382_10151412344171848_49403560_n.jpg

Mar 28 13 09:00 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100910/14/4c8a9f94e5410_m.jpg
ME TOO! LOL a red head and a blonde....im thinking we are onto a pretty damn good duo here wink

Mar 28 13 10:19 pm Link

Model

Charlotte Marie-Model

I'll be 18 in September!! I would love to go!! Who wants to sponsor me?

Mar 28 13 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Charlotte Marie-Model wrote:
I'll be 18 in September!! I would love to go!! Who wants to sponsor me?

Cool... would be great to work with ya on the cruise Charlotte... hope to seeya Oct 13th... wink

Mar 29 13 04:24 am Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Simi Valley, California, US

Has anyone booked recently? I went to Carnival site and it seems prices are high and most of the rooms taken.

Mar 29 13 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Toothpick Productions

San Jose, California, US

Bob-W wrote:
Has anyone booked recently? I went to Carnival site and it seems prices are high and most of the rooms taken.

I wonder if the higher prices are due to all the recent problems they've had with some of the other ships??

Mar 30 13 10:31 am Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Shalee Holleman wrote:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100910/14/4c8a9f94e5410_m.jpg
ME TOO! LOL a red head and a blonde....im thinking we are onto a pretty damn good duo here wink

hee hee just get that brunette nymph on board too and who knows the kind of trouble we'll get into ;D

and what's been going on with carnival ships??

Mar 30 13 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:

hee hee just get that brunette nymph on board too and who knows the kind of trouble we'll get into ;D

and what's been going on with carnival ships??

Without doing an investigation, I don't know but I did ask the captain of the ship we were on last year about the captain of the ship in Italy and I don't know if he wants to go on the record but he used a description that indicated that there was a lack of mental processing capacity! Is that diplomatic enough? :-)

My guess is that maintenance and training are contributing factors. Having said that, they are complex systems and things will inevitably go wrong. However the egregiousness of the incapacitation is a little bit unusual, IMHO.

Mar 30 13 03:54 pm Link

Model

Tiffany Solis Sanchez

Austin, Texas, US

Interested in this! Any photographers willing to sponsor?smile

Mar 30 13 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Just found out from Joe puttin on the other cruiseshoot that tickets to that cruise are now OVER $700 per ticket... yikes.   If I were ANYONE interested on going on a cruiseboat photoshoot, I'd buy a ticket to THIS cruiseshoot while the tickets are still under $500... I'm just sayin... wink

Apr 01 13 09:17 am Link

Photographer

Matthew Helton

Berkeley Lake, Georgia, US

Select Models wrote:
Just found out from Joe puttin on the other cruiseshoot that tickets to that cruise are now OVER $700 per ticket... yikes.   If I were ANYONE interested on going on a cruiseboat photoshoot, I'd buy a ticket to THIS cruiseshoot while the tickets are still under $500... I'm just sayin... wink

As of last week cheapest tickets were $659.  I thinks it's too late for the under $500 unless they have some sort of "sale".

Apr 01 13 11:52 am Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Matthew Helton wrote:

As of last week cheapest tickets were $659.  I thinks it's too late for the under $500 unless they have some sort of "sale".

I think my agent has rooms still at a rate from several months ago.  I can check it out if anyone is interested.

Apr 01 13 12:35 pm Link

Model

Lilu Love

Portland, Oregon, US

I do not know the rules but are models who already live at the ports invited? If so..

Hey all!
My name is Lilu. I live in Cabo San Lucas and would love to shoot if anyone is interested!
Thanks for your time!
Lilu Love

Apr 03 13 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Lilu Love wrote:
I do not know the rules but are models who already live at the ports invited? If so..

Hey all!
My name is Lilu. I live in Cabo San Lucas and would love to shoot if anyone is interested!
Thanks for your time!
Lilu Love

Hey Lilu... if you want to hang with us and shoot while we're in Cabo... you're definitely invited.  Keep posting on this thread as the date draws nearer with more details to be posted soon... wink

Apr 03 13 07:41 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Select Models wrote:

Gary, Joe's cruise is one day longer than yours though, just sayin smile Now find me 2 golden tickets so I can go on both cruises lol.

Apr 04 13 03:48 am Link

Photographer

Jhono Bashian

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I'm in.

Apr 04 13 04:07 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Tina Maria Desaro wrote:

Gary, Joe's cruise is one day longer than yours though, just sayin smile Now find me 2 golden tickets so I can go on both cruises lol.

Yeah but is one extra day worth TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS?... 6 day cruise $500... 7 day cruise $700... guess it all depends if the photographer wants to spend and extra FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for that extra day... because he's paying a models way too... wink

Apr 04 13 03:48 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Select Models wrote:
Yeah but is one extra day worth TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS?... 6 day cruise $500... 7 day cruise $700... guess it all depends if the photographer wants to spend and extra FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for that extra day... because he's paying a models way too... wink

Yea that is a lot for one extra day but that is a whole extra day of shooting hot models and partying so probably worth it for a lot of people smile. But I guess it all depends who will be on cruise too, some people more fun than others smile.

Apr 04 13 06:27 pm Link