Forums > Newbie Forum > New to wanting to be a model

Photographer

iBxKillAh

Niagara Falls, New York, US

I recently lost a lot of weight and want to model for people I signed up for MM to be a photographer and I don't know how to change it or how to find members who need models.if anyone could help that would be great smile

Oct 04 12 09:08 pm Link

Model

Alivia Autumn

Seattle, Washington, US

iBxKillAh wrote:
I recently lost a lot of weight and want to model for people I signed up for MM to be a photographer and I don't know how to change it or how to find members who need models.if anyone could help that would be great smile

Try clicking on browse and messaging photographers in your area and see if they are willing to trade.  If you can't find anyone to trade, you may need to pay to get some decent photos.

Also try creating a casting call looking for local photographers for porfolio building.

www.newmodels.com

good luck.

Oct 04 12 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

DLH Photo

Seattle, Washington, US

Hi,

You will want to first create a new profile. One that is for modeling.

Good luck!

Oct 05 12 06:06 am Link

Photographer

DMesser Photography

Oceanside, California, US

I don't know if the Mods can change it for you or not.  If they can't, I agree, you will have to create a new MM profile for modeling and  spell out exactly what genres your willing to work in.

Oct 05 12 08:51 am Link

Photographer

Albertex Photography

Mansfield, Texas, US

Yes, you can have 1 for photography and 1 for modeling.  However each one needs the proper photos and bio: https://www.modelmayhem.com/help/rules/ … quirements
Here is how to change your photographer to model:
http://www.ripoffreport.com

Oct 05 12 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

And create your new profile with a name that people can spell. It's a lot easier to remember or even find someone if you a ) can pronounce their name and b) spell it

Oct 06 12 06:50 am Link