Photographer

Daniel Hubbert

Clevedon, England, United Kingdom

https://imageshack.us/a/img543/592/p4k4icrn.jpg

Art nude in black and white
Sunday, November 25, 2012
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Clic la Mode Studio
Studio 24, Unit 0, Second Floor Studios, Harrington Way, Woolwich, SE18 5NR, London (map)
Price: GBP65.00/per person

This is a beginners art nude workshop, focusing on how to take beautiful black and white art nude photos. Much of the beauty of art nude is in the interplay of shadow and light, and this workshop will cover some good positions for the lighting to create interesting results. We will also cover how to judge the exposure so your shots look great right out of the camera.

As before, there are six places available on the workshop and everyone will have two ten minute sessions to work with the model. I will be creating two lighting schemes on the day, and talking through what I'm doing and why and suggesting ways you might want to work with that lighting set up. I'll also be talking through a starting point for camera settings so you can get the most from your shooting time.

I will also talk a bit about how you might post process these images. The goal here is to take photos that are strong in camera and don't need too much post processing work, but I'll touch on what you would need to do to polish them.

You will need a camera that can be put into manual mode and that has a hotshoe mount for a flash gun. We will provide you with a trigger to control the flash lighting in the studio.

Our model for this session will be Fawnya Frolic

This session is ideal for people who are new or newish to studio work and have an interest in art nude.

The workshop starts at 10:00am and will last about three hours.

For more details and to RSVP to the event, click here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading!

Nov 08 12 12:07 pm Link