Model

BeatnikDiva

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

sitting for three hours as a life model can be. neutral

(I know what you all were thinking with that thread title!  Out of the gutter!) tongue

Anyway...I sat, last night, for the first time in a very long time.  I'm way out of shape.  I have some work to do before next time!  LOLOL

I need a massage.

Dec 05 12 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Don A Long

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Thankfully it was only 3 hours.  I was worried that if I sat there hard for 4 hours I would have to call a doctor like the commercials say.  lol

Dec 05 12 08:56 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Don A Long wrote:
Thankfully it was only 3 hours.  I was worried that if I sat there hard for 4 hours I would have to call a doctor like the commercials say.  lol

lol !

Dec 05 12 08:58 am Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Don A Long wrote:

She'd like that.  It's been a while for her.  At least 2 days.

Dec 05 12 09:04 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Damon Banner wrote:

She'd like that.  It's been a while for her.  At least 2 days.

Yes, at least... tongue lol

Dec 05 12 09:33 am Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Portland, Oregon, US

They didn't make you do a 3 hour sitting did they? 

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.

Dec 05 12 11:03 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Compass Rose Studios wrote:

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.

Nooo...not all one three-hour sitting.  It just moved pretty quickly, and I'm old and out of shape...LOL.

Dec 05 12 11:14 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Wilmington, Delaware, US

one of my favorite models was way out of shape, but with one glass of wine she would fall asleep like a rock for three-fours hours straight.

Every time I would wait for her eyes to shut and thn I would go to work. She would wake up and suggest she needed a break... but I would laugh and inform her it was time to go.

Dec 05 12 12:37 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Two Pears Studio wrote:
one of my favorite models was way out of shape, but with one glass of wine she would fall asleep like a rock for three-fours hours straight.

Every time I would wait for her eyes to shut and thn I would go to work. She would wake up and suggest she needed a break... but I would laugh and inform her it was time to go.

LOLOL...I should try that!

Dec 05 12 02:29 pm Link

Model

S3R4PH1M

Modesto, California, US

A one hour laying is about right.

Dec 05 12 02:31 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

S3R4PH1M  wrote:
A one hour laying is about right.

That's all?? neutral

lol

tongue

Dec 05 12 02:36 pm Link

Model

- Aina -

Redlands, California, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
sitting for three hours as a life model can be. neutral

(I know what you all were thinking with that thread title!  Out of the gutter!) tongue

Anyway...I sat, last night, for the first time in a very long time.  I'm way out of shape.  I have some work to do before next time!  LOLOL

I need a massage.

Haaaaaaa.... Yeah. I'm guilty of trying to stretch briefly at time where I THINK I can move. APparently not... Ha..

Dec 05 12 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Galveston, Texas, US

My "layings" last longer than an hour at least the last time I had one of those. big_smile

Dec 06 12 01:25 pm Link