Forums > Critique > More Pictures uploaded

Photographer

LenzCapture

Newark, Delaware, US

i added more pictures to my port and wanted more people to look at them and give me feedback. thank you

Dec 09 12 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

The Gross Bite

Lansing, Michigan, US

You might change your avatar. In thumbnail size, that image looks like a bunch of bushes. The people just sort of disappear.

Just my opinion.

Dec 09 12 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Mark

New York, New York, US

your whole port is very amateurish at the very best.  It shows that as of now you have very little artistic sense- spend some time in museums looking at top fashion magazine and TAKE CLASSES if you want to improve.

Dec 10 12 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mark

New York, New York, US

The Effective Image wrote:
You might change your avatar. In thumbnail size, that image looks like a bunch of bushes. The people just sort of disappear.

Just my opinion.

further proof that you have, at this point, no clue .

Dec 10 12 07:06 pm Link

Model

E e v a

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Mark wrote:

further proof that you have, at this point, no clue .

Woah follow the rules dude. The Effective Image didn't ask for your insult nor critique. Settle it down now.

Dec 10 12 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Your lighting and coloring is way off. It also gives the image a softer look...in other words "not sharp"

Practice and have fun. work on your rule of thirds and others things that can add interest and "drama" to your shots. On MM you will always have some haters. Never mind about them. Keep doing what you love and I think in no time you will get some results you can be happy with

Dec 10 12 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

Gloria Budiman

New York, New York, US

Personally, I don't like oversaturated color. Especially green. The skater is better with respect to color.

Dec 10 12 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Gloria Budiman

New York, New York, US

Samantha Emme wrote:

Woah follow the rules dude. The Effective Image didn't ask for your insult nor critique. Settle it down now.

I think he's referring to the OP smile

Dec 10 12 09:11 pm Link