Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > They didn't teach this in first AID class...

Model

Umair Riaz

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

https://i.imgur.com/PHQ7Q.jpg

Dec 27 12 10:23 pm Link

Photographer

Cosplay Creatives

Syowa - permanent station of Japan, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Ummm....  yeah.....

hmm

Dec 27 12 10:25 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Wow, I sure hope I never need CPR in China!!

Dec 27 12 10:42 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

The onion is usually at least a little funny...

That's just neutral

Dec 28 12 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Top Level Studio

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Nemi wrote:
The onion is usually at least a little funny...

That's just neutral

Yes, if it's that gross and brutal to look at, it kind of destroys the funny for me.

Dec 28 12 07:46 pm Link

Model

Umair Riaz

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I guess its hard for some people to understand the joke since they might not have taken a CPR class (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.)

Those who have taken a CPR class will tell you that yes the process does tends to get a bit physically aggressive. Infact, if you don't end up cracking a person's ribs in the process of performing CPR, chances are you are not applying enough pressure.

Dec 29 12 03:55 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I bet that Ronin guy has that hanging up on his refrigerator door.

Dec 29 12 08:24 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
I bet that Ronin guy has that hanging up on his refrigerator door.

lol

Dec 29 12 09:10 pm Link

Model

DarcieK

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Umair Riaz wrote:
I guess its hard for some people to understand the joke since they might not have taken a CPR class (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.)

Those who have taken a CPR class will tell you that yes the process does tends to get a bit physically aggressive. Infact, if you don't end up cracking a person's ribs in the process of performing CPR, chances are you are not applying enough pressure.

I am a certified First Aider and I didn't find that funny at all. There is nothing funny about giving CPR to begin with. Yes, if you're doing it properly, you will more than likely break someone's ribs, but making distasteful jokes about it isn't cool.

Dec 31 12 11:07 am Link

Model

Umair Riaz

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

DarcieK wrote:
I am a certified First Aider

Same here. Level C Certification.

and I didn't find that funny at all. There is nothing funny about giving CPR to begin with. Yes, if you're doing it properly, you will more than likely break someone's ribs, but making distasteful jokes about it isn't cool.

I don't know what else to tell you other than the fact that well... Its The Onion. Making crass, uncomfortable, political and dark jokes are their speciality.

Jan 02 13 12:36 am Link