Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Madina CHIC & SHINE STICK

Makeup Artist

Tara Pagliara MUA

New York, New York, US

Its like the bigfoot of products. I have emailed the co directly and another co in CA carries it but they have been out of stock forever. Anyone have any secret spot a extra one ill pay lol. I wish I could get my hands on a bunch to sell!

Dec 28 12 08:11 pm Link

Makeup Artist

CMaquillage

New York, New York, US

i think its been discontinued sad ...i too have been looking for it ..i was over seas and couldn't find it anywhere.. I looked in every pharmacia I saw ...I didn't even see the brand anywhere

Dec 31 12 02:04 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tara Pagliara MUA

New York, New York, US

I got emails back from a distributor and Medina telling me they will update me, I will let you know if anything happens with it. Hope it hasn't been!

Dec 31 12 11:48 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Simire MUA

London, England, United Kingdom

Please let me know as well. It has been out of stock for a while. I have contacted almost all their Milan stores and they are not sure when or indeed if they'll get further supplies. Very sad.

Jan 04 13 02:17 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tara Pagliara MUA

New York, New York, US

Apr 04 13 06:58 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Danielle Blazer

Los Angeles, California, US

YAY! I'm stocking up right now!

FYI: For those in the US, I have a friend in London who sends me this and I send her money to cover the cost and shipping, so you will have to do something similar if you want it. I don't know myself of anywhere to get this state-side.

Apr 04 13 08:29 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tara Pagliara MUA

New York, New York, US

Ya I just realized, theres NO WAY for me to get this FML!

Apr 05 13 03:10 am Link

Makeup Artist

ThirdEyeMakeup

Just curious- What is special about this product? How does it differ from say, the nars copacabana highlighting stick?

Apr 05 13 10:21 am Link

Makeup Artist

Danielle Blazer

I would say whereas the Nars Copacabana is more of a pearl color (more like the MAC cream color base in pearl) there is the slightest pinky-peach tone to the Madina. I find the texture to be slightly diff as well. A bit sheerer, very light. Both can be mixed with other cooperative products. It's just lovely. It's a hassle to get in the states, but I buy a bunch at once each year and hope it lasts me.

Apr 05 13 05:02 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Denise

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Revlon Skinlights is coming back - how does it compare to this product?

Apr 05 13 08:26 pm Link