Forums > Newbie Forum > Newest Newbie :)

Model

Yayee

Vancouver, Washington, US

hi everyone.. my name is Yayra and i am a current college student. Well a lil history about me: i am actually African. I was born in Ghana, West Africa. Just been here in the USA for 2 years. I have always wanted to be a model and i can say i am one but not with a lot of professional experience YET. I hope to be able to network and create that career i want in modeling.

Jan 10 13 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Yayee wrote:
hi everyone.. my name is Yayra and i am a current college student. Well a lil history about me: i am actually African. I was born in Ghana, West Africa. Just been here in the USA for 2 years. I have always wanted to be a model and i can say i am one but not with a lot of professional experience YET. I hope to be able to network and create that career i want in modeling.

Welcome!

You're very pretty.   Your time on MM is likely to be more pleasant if you read the "stickied" threads at the top of the newbies section, General Industry, and the model forum.  MM can be great, or it can be very frustrating.

Jan 10 13 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Caveman Creations

Addison, Texas, US

Everything that "Art of the Nude" said is so very true. He knows what he's talking about! Another good read for new models is this here as well.....

https://www.modelmayhem.com/education/u … the-basics

As most of us on here, we are good people and very kind hearted. We like to help, and are willing. BUT.......that's not to say everyone is! Be wary, and use your head, instead of your heart when it comes time!

Have fun, enjoy, and welcome to the Mayhem!

Jan 10 13 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

Welcome

Jan 10 13 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

GeM Photographic

Racine, Wisconsin, US

Welcome to the Mayhem!

Jan 10 13 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

jwmcnamara

Long Beach, New York, US

Welcome to MM, best of luck  to you.smile

Cheers,
Jimmy McNamara

Jan 10 13 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

DCP Glamour

Dunwoody, Georgia, US

Art of the nude wrote:
Welcome!

You're very pretty.   Your time on MM is likely to be more pleasant if you read the "stickied" threads at the top of the newbies section, General Industry, and the model forum.  MM can be great, or it can be very frustrating.

What he said!

Welcome, and best of luck to you. smile

Jan 11 13 03:36 am Link