Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in NYC (Mar 11 - Mar 14) Farewell, modeling!

Model

Hollis Ireland

Los Angeles, California, US

This is it, NYC! I'm moving to Los Angeles in the spring and will be pursuing another career field. Book me now or never!

DATE RANGE: I am officially available March 11-14, but I can consider bookings before or after these dates if your schedule doesn't allow for this exact time frame.

GENRES: Glamour, Artistic, Fashion, Nudes, Alternative, Horror, Fetish, Erotic, Hustler-style, and whatever else you can dream up. You name it and pay me to do it, I'll be happy to shoot it!

TRANSPORTATION: I have my own reliable vehicle at my disposal, as usual.

LODGING: Already planning on staying with family/friends, so no "TF Lodging" offers, please.

RATE: I never post my rate publicly, so PM me for details. Paid work only, please!

LIMITS: I am comfortable with everything from clothed/fashion to artistic, Playboy-style nudes through erotic, Hustler-style nudes with spreads/pink. I am also experienced in all types of fetish work. Need a better description? PM me and I'll answer anything!

REFERENCES: Just ask! Or feel free to message any of the photographers who are tagged in my portfolio photos.

ATTITUDE: When you make the commitment to pay me for my time, I make a commitment to you, your valuable time, and your concept. I put 110% effort into every shoot I do. When working with me, you NEVER need to worry about divas, flakes, bitching, or excuses!

Jan 17 13 12:55 pm Link