Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > How to alter "Favorites" list?

Photographer

255 West

New York, New York, US

I'm tearing my hear out!

Can someone please show me how to alter or add to my "favorites" list?
Contacts there seem to be showing up spontaneously, on their own, and with random selections.

He'p me!

Feb 08 13 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

To add to favorites: Go to portfolio. Click the icon that says "Add to Favorites."

To delete a favorite: Go to My Stuff, View Favorites, find the person you wish to delete, and click "Delete" under that avatar.

Feb 08 13 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

255 West

New York, New York, US

Justin wrote:
To add to favorites: Go to portfolio. Click the icon that says "Add to Favorites."

To delete a favorite: Go to My Stuff, View Favorites, find the person you wish to delete, and click "Delete" under that avatar.

Maybe I need to lay off the Ambien®, but for now, where do I find the "portfolio" link you suggested?

I looked in "My Suff", on my profile page ... Jeesh!

Feb 08 13 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

255 West

New York, New York, US

Bumped up. Can anyone help me land this plane?

Feb 08 13 07:14 pm Link

Model

ashara

Brewster, New York, US

Add to favorites is the Star icon under your member number and title of "photographer" . Far right.

Feb 08 13 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

255 West

New York, New York, US

WEll I have a Mac, and sometimes things display differently than on a PC, but I have none of the things you guys mentioned --  no star icon, no "add to favorites" button in Portfolio ... nothing.

I'll figure it out later, somehow.

I want to thank you guys for trying.

Feb 08 13 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

JimInDC

Winter Park, Florida, US

I'm in the same boat.   
The right side has icons for "Give a gift", "Message History", "Send Message", and "Add to Friends", but no star icon and nothing about adding to favorites.
I'm completely lost, is the favorites list something that is only available if you upgrade?

Feb 10 13 02:55 pm Link