Forums > Events > Dayton, OH - Nude Model+Studio+Lights, 2hrs $180!

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hey Dayton & Cincinnati Photographers,

StudioDayton is setting up an amazing special for you. If it turns out to be popular we'll bring it back for you as a regular thing!

Here's the deal:
What if you could photograph a nude model for your portfolio for two hours in a professional studio with a variety of studio lighting provided for $180?

Sounds amazing right? It's just one of the many exciting things happening at StudioDayton, downtown Dayton Ohio's favorite photo studio.

We've set the date and sesson times for this event as:

DATE: Sunday, 3/24/2013
MODEL: Andrea Jazek! (#2815359)
FIRST SESSION: 10AM - 12PM
SECOND SESSION: 12PM - 2PM
THIRD SESSION: 2:30PM - 4:30PM
FOURTH SESSION: 4:30PM - 6:30PM

(Not available on Sunday, 3/24? No problem, e-mail us to set up a two hour session on any other date!)

Each two hour time slot with our nude model in our studio is booked by appointment only. No walk-ins.

About The Nude Model:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130226/20/512d8a22a294d.jpg
Your model for this event is Andrea Jazek! (#2815359). We work with a number of nude models each of whom are professional, enthusiastic, and bring their unique style and qualities to each shoot!  Different models are hired for each date with some of your favorites scheduled to make regular returns. Models are hired in accordance to their availability.

About The Studio:
StudioDayton is a stylishly spacious NYC inspired open concept loft with dedicated talent dressing room, lit makeup and hair vanity station, hardwood floors, five shooting sets available including our impressively large white infinity wall! Our space is comfortably heated in winter and exquisitely cool and air conditioned in the summer. StudioDayton is available for rentals too! So if you have a creative idea, bring it to StudioDayton!

About The Equipment:
StudioDayton offers an impressive five light setup with wireless triggering, boom arms, soft boxes, grid/snoots, color gels, c-stands, apple boxes, and other grip gear. A three light LED & fluorescent continuous lighting system is available as well! We have your creative lighting needs covered!

WHAT ELSE DOES STUDIODAYTON HAVE FOR ME?

Photo Studio Rentals:
Hourly: $100 (2 hour minimum)
4 hours: $300
8 hours: $500

(Note: With StudioDayton studio rentals you get so much more than you pay for!)

Ready to get started? Want to book a photo session in the studio with Andrea? Send us a message today to set up your portfolio building shoot with her.

Rick,
StudioDayton.com

Mar 06 13 01:24 pm Link

Model

Andrea Jazek

Wilmington, Ohio, US

Hello everyone I'm Andrea! I am really looking forward to the Photoshoot! Please contact Rick at StudioDayton and book a time to shoot me! Hope to see you there!
smile

Mar 06 13 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

You've heard from Andrea in the post above, now who is ready to set up a photo shoot session with her?  Act now!

Mar 07 13 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

On 3/24 Walk into StudioDayton with an idea and your camera and walk out with stunning new images for your photographer's portfolio!

We've lined up the model, the location, and the lights! The logistics are taken care of so that you can focus on what you do best: being creative!

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to explore figure photography!

When: Sunday, March 24th
Where: StudioDayton
What: One on One Figure Photography Sessions
Times: Two hour sessions beginning at 10am

Book your spot today by e-mail or phone.

Mar 08 13 11:35 am Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

If only there was a local event in Dayton where Photographers could create stunning visual art pieces and not have to worry about having a model cancel on them... If only.

Oh wait! https://www.facebook.com/events/481873265212202/

Mar 09 13 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Bump

Mar 10 13 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

It's Monday and what better way to start your week than by locking in a photo shoot with a wonderful figure model!

Come spend some time in the StudioDayton space with our model Andrea J and add some amazing new work to your portfolio. Remember, the only way to grow is to keep pushing your boundaries and shoot, shoot, shoot!

Figure Photography Sessions:
March 24, sessions all day beginning at 10am

Contact Me to lock in the time of your choosing.

Mar 11 13 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Here's an evening reminder that Andrea J. will be shooting nudes all day at StudioDayton and you are invited to book one of the day's two hour photo shoots with her on March 24th. Sessions begin at 10am and continue throughout the day.

Benefits of a StudioDayton organized photo shoot event include not having to worry about a model canceling on your plans last minute or spending countless hours searching for a location. All of the details have been organized for you so that you only need focus on being creative and exploring your vison.

Here's a photo of Andrea, your SudioDayton Figure Model for the Day:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130226/20/512d8a22a294d.jpg

Mar 11 13 05:44 pm Link

Model

Andrea Jazek

Wilmington, Ohio, US

Getting close to the shoot day who's excited? I know I am! If you haven't booked a slot to shoot with me yet do it before it's too late! Just contact Rick at Studio Dayton! Looking forward to Sunday!

-Andrea Jazek

Mar 13 13 10:20 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hey everyone, we're getting down to the wire. Your chance to attend this shoot where every resource is lined up for you is this Sunday.

We're supplying you with the model, the studio, and the lighting; all of the tools you need so just bring your own creative vision and camera and create amazing artful images with Andrea!

Contact me today to set up a time for you.

Mar 19 13 11:11 am Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Thursday evening bump

Mar 21 13 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Pierce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Friday bump. Last chances.

Mar 22 13 11:31 am Link