Forums > Critique > What Concept Should You Shoot Next?

Model

Payton Hailey

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ill play!

Mar 19 14 03:18 pm Link

Model

marissa charles

London, England, United Kingdom

A Lolita shoot. Imagine a babydoll dress sitting on a porch.....

Mar 19 14 04:03 pm Link

Model

Payton Hailey

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

An underwater mermaid concept!
I'd like to know smile

Mar 19 14 04:22 pm Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Annie  S wrote:
Would love your input! And with an idea for you, I think you could definitely do something cultural or Asian. I've always found Asian dresses absolutely beautiful, which I think you will too! smile

Pretty & girly ballet shoot, like this:

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120909/06/504ca0954959c_m.jpg

Mar 20 14 09:01 am Link

Photographer

Timothy Bell

North Richland Hills, Texas, US

I think you'd be awesome as a bad ass steampunk girl.

Mar 20 14 12:41 pm Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Cayleigh Chaos wrote:
Ill play!

Something more stylized and colorful in nature.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110629/20/4e0bebbaf417b_m.jpg

Mar 20 14 09:37 pm Link

Model

Jessica Model

London, England, United Kingdom

A bikini shoot at the beach!! What about me?? smile

Mar 21 14 10:16 am Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

I'm back to open up this thread again! smile

Mar 03 17 10:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

ArtChaotik

Dayton, Ohio, US

I envision you in a Body Paint shoot, cherry blossom concept!

Mar 03 17 11:38 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

you should do a jungle book type of shoot that would be cool smile

Mar 03 17 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Python Photos

Rawlins, Wyoming, US

In one of the "would you work with the person above you" threads, I was responding after you did and described three concepts for a motorcycle shoot that I would love to shoot with you. I don't have the budget to bring you to Wyoming to shoot them the way that I would like, but one of them would be easy to translate to almost any location. I'm thinking the after dark shot using some color gels on the lighting would work easily in New York.

If you'd like a second idea, I saw one in your list that might work. In that one, a wooden gate is leaning against an old building, and the model is sitting on the gate wearing red and black lingerie. The image is from a model named Carsonn. I have an old propane tank behind my shop, and I've wanted a model to pose on the propane tank. You could pose in lingerie if you wished (when the weather is warmer) or the shot could even by done as an implied nude. The concept that I'd like to try would be to find utility coveralls in your size from a used uniform store and cut the legs and sleeves to make a sexy jumpsuit that would still evoke a propane supplier's uniform. You would wear work boots and a hard hat for part of the set and go barefoot and bareheaded for the others. You could pull down the front zipper as much as you wanted for that effect. My own prejudice is that this shot would work best on my propane tank behind my shop because it's my idea, but I'm sure that you could find an old barn or workshop with a propane tank out back somewhere in New York outside the city. I'm sure that plenty of photographers would love to shoot the concept with you. Add a warm day so that you don't frostbite against the tank, and I think you'd have a fun shoot.

Mar 04 17 06:36 am Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

ArtChaotik wrote:
I envision you in a Body Paint shoot, cherry blossom concept!

Love that idea... Love cherry blossoms & that season is coming up here in NYC!

As for you, you have a lot of really wild, fantastical makeup already so maybe something that showcases your makeup more. Like:

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090318/01/49c0b037e92c6_m.jpg

Mar 07 17 08:21 pm Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
you should do a jungle book type of shoot that would be cool smile

Sounds neat!

I kind of like the more softer, vulnerable side of you so maybe something slightly sexy by the window with bright lighting:

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111226/22/4ef962ec576e8_m.jpg

Mar 07 17 08:26 pm Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Python Photos wrote:
In one of the "would you work with the person above you" threads, I was responding after you did and described three concepts for a motorcycle shoot that I would love to shoot with you. I don't have the budget to bring you to Wyoming to shoot them the way that I would like, but one of them would be easy to translate to almost any location. I'm thinking the after dark shot using some color gels on the lighting would work easily in New York.

If you'd like a second idea, I saw one in your list that might work. In that one, a wooden gate is leaning against an old building, and the model is sitting on the gate wearing red and black lingerie. The image is from a model named Carsonn. I have an old propane tank behind my shop, and I've wanted a model to pose on the propane tank. You could pose in lingerie if you wished (when the weather is warmer) or the shot could even by done as an implied nude. The concept that I'd like to try would be to find utility coveralls in your size from a used uniform store and cut the legs and sleeves to make a sexy jumpsuit that would still evoke a propane supplier's uniform. You would wear work boots and a hard hat for part of the set and go barefoot and bareheaded for the others. You could pull down the front zipper as much as you wanted for that effect. My own prejudice is that this shot would work best on my propane tank behind my shop because it's my idea, but I'm sure that you could find an old barn or workshop with a propane tank out back somewhere in New York outside the city. I'm sure that plenty of photographers would love to shoot the concept with you. Add a warm day so that you don't frostbite against the tank, and I think you'd have a fun shoot.

Thank you for your detailed descriptions! I love the sound of the motorcycle concept! smile

You should do an outdoor shoot with a horse. (Not just you... We should!)

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/060816/21/44e3d4269e95f_m.jpg

Mar 07 17 08:32 pm Link