Forums > Events > Fetish Themed Groupshoot - May 19th, Redlands, CA

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Riverside, California, US

Images by Laszlo, Rancho Photo Studios, and The Fleur de Lis are proud to announce a fetish themed groupshoot to be held on May 19,2013 from 12 pm until 8pm.The group shoot itself will run from 12pm until 2:45 pm. From 3 pmuntil 7:30 individual model(s) will be available for one-on-one shooting. One-on-ones will be available in 1/2 hour and 1 hour blocks.

The cost for this event is $150.00 for photographers and we have a limited number of spaces available. Photographers may reserve a space by placing a $50.00 non-refundable deposit via paypal. We are also offering a discounted rate of $125.00 to photographers who pay in full on or before May 1st, 2013. Paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]. once your deposit or payment is received, we will send you the address of the event as confirmation. This event will be held rain or shine. Photographers may not bring wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, or assistants, unless of course, they pay the event fee.

The event will be held at a Private Club in the Redlands area that caters to the fetish community that offers a wide variety of sets and props. Here are some pictures of this awesome facility:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8400/8674415730_7ca9881a93_z.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8383/8674417176_77139a3e27_z.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8543/8674418032_93e553ef90_z.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8113/8673311389_e0e6bdebcd_z.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8674419338_c79e1d7ecd_z.jpg

Lighting will be provided, but photographers may bring their own equipment if they are willing to share during the group shoot portion of the event and of course, you may do what you wish during the one-on-one sessions.

Refreshments and snacks will be provided throughout the event.

As you can see, there are a lot of great shooting opportunities on hand and when you couple it with the incredible model line up we have on hand, this event is definitely not to be missed.

OK, so we're asking $150.00/photographer and your asking yourself if it's worth it. Well, check out the model line up:

Layla Nude MM#2897701
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130317/01/51457a032c728.jpg

Pearl Pardo MM# 837958
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130401/20/515a55d8c573d.jpg

GabrielleEC MM#2668304
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120801/20/5019ef08a299a.jpg

Stephanie Stone MM# 173028
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110618/22/4dfd83a5daf43.jpg

Toxxic1Kitty MM#2919846
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130325/16/5150da7ccfbc3.jpg

MsPoisoness MM# 785236
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130401/02/51595708bc126.jpg

Rachel Flower kelly MM#1007061
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/21/50dbe3c85cc44.jpg

Lillith Rayne MM#2958457
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130301/01/51306ecd8ff51.jpg

Mistress Zelda MM#1033898
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101017/18/4cbba5f77fd8f.jpg

And more will be added to the roster for this event. Please reach out to the models directly about booking one-on-ones in advance. Slots will fill quickly. Look forward to seeing everyone there for this awesome event!

If you have any questions, post a comment on the thread or PM me directly.

Apr 07 13 04:06 pm Link

Model

MsPoisoness

Los Angeles, California, US

Hello my fellow fetish freaks! ;-)

I'm a model for the event & thus far my schedule is wide open!

We're starting with one-on-ones around 3pm- I'm asking for $20 per model release. $75 per half hour or $125 for a full hour of shooting one-on-one.

Please contact me if you're interested in booking!

I look forward to meeting & working with everyone! smile

*MsPoisoness

Apr 07 13 04:54 pm Link

Model

Pearl Pardo

Cary, North Carolina, US

Hello Everyone smile

I'm also another model for this event. I'm really excited and can't wait to work and meet everyone. I've worked at this located before and its a fantastic studio with lots of different themed rooms.

As MsPoisoness has said, the one on one part of the event will be starting around 3pm. I'm also asking $20 per model release. $75 per half hour or $125 for a full hour of shooting for the one on one.

If you have any questions or would like to book me, please don't hesitate to contact smile

Thank you,

Pearl

Apr 07 13 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Definitely interesting to say the least.

Apr 07 13 06:31 pm Link

Model

Nicole Knight

Newport Beach, California, US

Hey Guys!!

So excited to be attending this shoot... As I'm sure you've read the 1-on-1s start at 3pm and I am also asking $75/30 min and $125/hr. Releases at $20 each smile

Please PM me with 1-on-1 inquiries

Xoxox Alexis

Apr 07 13 08:33 pm Link

Model

Mistress Zelda

Sun Valley, California, US

Hello everyone. I will be at the event as well. $75/30 min and $125/hr, releases are included within 1 on 1's, or can be purchased at $20 each. I will have a variety of unusual Fetish gear with me, such as a horse armature gag and hooded leather dog mask for anyone interested in pet play, straight jacket, spiked lingerie, leather harnesses, and I have cosplay and armor I can bring if anyone is interested in shooting that as a Fetish theme. I do not have any latex (sorry!). I've been published many times and am a great poser and very easy to work with - Please contact me for 1 on 1s, I look forward to seeing you all there smile

Apr 08 13 11:05 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Shameless bump.

Apr 08 13 09:42 pm Link

Model

stephaniestone

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

James Sioux wrote:
Definitely interesting to say the least.

yay hope u go! nice default pic btw lol

Apr 09 13 04:35 pm Link

Model

GabrielleEC

BOISE, Idaho, US

Helllllllo Everyone!

I, too, am modeling for this group. I can't wait; it looks like a fantastic venue.

I'll be starting one-on-ones at 3 p.m. like the other girls. Rates are $75/30 minute session and $125/hour sessions. Releases are $20 a pop.

PM me if you want to book me or have any additional questions!

Can't wait to meet you all there!
G.

Apr 09 13 11:40 pm Link

Model

Lillith Rayne LaVey

Long Beach, California, US

Hello Everyone!

I am going to be a model participating in the event and am so excited to meet new people who share similar interests. Photographers, I am open all day for booking so please feel free to take a peek at my portfolio. My rates are:

>>>$20 per model release
>>>$75 per half hour of one on one shooting
>>>$140 per full hour of one on one

Thank you so much for taking time to read this and I hope to see a bunch of interesting people at the event. Feel free to approach me, I am very friendly and well-mannered.

Apr 10 13 10:53 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Hello Everyone
Just checking to let everyone know that we've added another outstanding llama for this event:

Mollie Thomas MM#2100615

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130319/14/5148de0188f28.jpg

This lineup just keeps getting better and better and I would urge folks to sign up as soon as possible to insure a spot for this awesome event!!!

Apr 11 13 06:22 am Link

Model

TheMissMollie

Hello There Everyone !!

I am so looking forward to this shoot and working alongside all you other fabulous models!

I just signed on this shoot so my schedule is still wide open for bookings!! Please message me directly to book 1 on 1 shoots!

My rates are:
1/2 hour - $75
hour  - $135
release - $25

*My normal (non group shoot) rates to shoot are quite a bit higher!

This will be a wonderful day of kink and art wink

xox

Apr 11 13 12:50 pm Link

Model

Mistress Zelda

Also, if anyone likes any of the modeling gear I have with me, it's pretty much all available for sale, just FYI. (Also I might be willing to do 1 on 1s in exchange for wardrobe but you'd need to talk to me about this in advance)

Looking forward to the location! Looks cool

Apr 11 13 06:29 pm Link

Model

Pearl Pardo

Cary, North Carolina, US

Mistress Zelda, you tempt me with your wardrobe for sale. I look forward to see what you have smile

Also as Mistress Zelda has mentioned, I too am willing to negotiate on my one on one. Just contact me and we can work something out smile

Apr 11 13 09:16 pm Link

Model

Lillith Rayne LaVey

This is going to be SO fun!!!!

Apr 11 13 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

It's Sunday and it's a great day to sign up for this aweaome shoot!!!

Apr 14 13 08:54 am Link

Model

Layla Nude

I am so excited for this Friday! It's going to be an awesome shoot smile I am still booking message me for rates and if you want me to bring anything! See you all soon smile

Apr 15 13 05:26 pm Link

Model

MsPoisoness

Layla Nude  wrote:
I am so excited for this Friday! It's going to be an awesome shoot smile I am still booking message me for rates and if you want me to bring anything! See you all soon smile

This Friday?? This event isn't until May 19th, unless I'm missing something.. o.O

Apr 15 13 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

MsPoisoness wrote:

This Friday?? This event isn't until May 19th, unless I'm missing something.. o.O

No, you're not. It's Sunday, May 18th, but it's definitely something to be excited about. ;-)

Apr 15 13 06:16 pm Link

Model

MsPoisoness

I have experince in feet/tickling fetish, bondage/rope, damsel in distress, among others! I have some sexy wardrobe & heels I can bring along with my crop, a paddle that leaves star imprints, clothes pins, nipple clamps & an o-ring gag, etc!

If you book me I promise we'll have a great time shooting!
I have excellent refrences from others in the fetish community if you'd like them!

My schedule is wide open, so please message me to discuss making some photo luv!

Apr 15 13 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Images by Laszlo wrote:

No, you're not. It's Sunday, May 18th, but it's definitely something to be excited about. ;-)

Sorry about that. It's Sunday, May 19th.

Apr 15 13 06:17 pm Link

Model

MsPoisoness

Images by Laszlo wrote:

Ok, in the info above it says May 19th! So it's the 18th instead. Gotcha!

Apr 15 13 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

MsPoisoness wrote:

Ok, in the info above it says May 19th! So it's the 18th instead. Gotcha!

Please see the next remark. It is May 19th. I have fat fingers and mafe a typo.:-[

Apr 15 13 06:21 pm Link

Model

MsPoisoness

ok, got it! Thanks! smile

Apr 15 13 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

MsPoisoness wrote:
I have experince in feet/tickling fetish, bondage/rope, damsel in distress, among others! I have some sexy wardrobe & heels I can bring along with my crop, a paddle that leaves star imprints, clothes pins, nipple clamps & an o-ring gag, etc!

If you book me I promise we'll have a great time shooting!
I have excellent refrences from others in the fetish community if you'd like them!

My schedule is wide open, so please message me to discuss making some photo luv!

Fellas, great location, awesome models, and nipple clamps? This is going to be ashoot that can't be missed. Sign up now to reserve a spot

Apr 15 13 06:24 pm Link

Model

Layla Nude

Hahah got to excited! Misread it!! wink

Apr 16 13 11:57 am Link

Model

Pearl Pardo

Cary, North Carolina, US

Yay!!!@ Nipple Clamps smile

Apr 16 13 07:11 pm Link

Model

Lillith Rayne LaVey

IHey everyone,
I'm still available for booking!! I have a lot of experience in all things BDSM! I specialize in .domme positions because I worked as one, however, I have a lot of skills in sub scenes from years of practice. I can fit any role you give me. My personal preferences for playtime include rope play, kitten play, knife play and tight lacing my corset

Apr 16 13 07:15 pm Link

Model

Lillith Rayne LaVey

Lillith Rayne wrote:
IHey everyone,
I'm still available for booking!! I have a lot of experience in all things BDSM! I specialize in .domme positions because I worked as one, however, I have a lot of skills in sub scenes from years of practice. I can fit any role you give me. My personal preferences for playtime include rope play, kitten play, knife play and tight lacing my corset

Sorry for the typos, I accidentally cut myself off. Hahahaha.

I will bring a wide variety of clothes to fit any scenario you wish to capture in your pictures along with props wink

Message me for my personal contact info if you wish to collaborate.

You may also add me on FetLife @ MadameLillith

Apr 16 13 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

It's only 30 days until this unique shooting opportunity. Sign up now to make sure you aren't left out ....

Apr 19 13 05:21 am Link

Model

Lillith Rayne LaVey

I'm excited to meet brilliant photographers but also anxious with the event coming up so soon!

Apr 19 13 06:44 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Lillith Rayne wrote:
I'm excited to meet brilliant photographers but also anxious with the event coming up so soon!

I'm looking forward to this as well, but where are the photographers? Guys, this is going to be a fantastic event. Sign up now to hold your spot. You'll be glad you did...

Apr 20 13 05:33 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Quick update ... I will be meeting with a Professional Rigger later this week to discuss being a part of the shoot. He apparently has a huge huge selection of restraints/props to work with. This shoot just keeps looking better and better!

Apr 22 13 08:52 am Link

Model

Mistress Zelda

Images by Laszlo wrote:
Quick update ... I will be meeting with a Professional Rigger later this week to discuss being a part of the shoot. He apparently has a huge huge selection of restraints/props to work with. This shoot just keeps looking better and better!

Awesome!

Apr 22 13 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Hey Gang, just wanted to let everyone knpw that we've added another outstanding model to the lineup:

Riverside's own Lucky Irish MM#2991468

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130404/19/515e3445a4645.jpg

Apr 22 13 07:58 pm Link

Model

Sexy Irish

Hello everyone! I am super excited for this event! I have 10 new outfits perfect for this particular event!!! I am now available for one on ones, hit me up for rates :-) xoxoxo

Apr 23 13 12:54 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Just checking in for an early morning bump ... ;-)

Apr 24 13 05:36 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Good morning, Everyone! It's a great day to sign up for an awesome groupshoot. How about this one??? We'd love to see you there and you'll get some really great and unique images .....

Apr 27 13 04:34 am Link

Model

Toxxic1Kitty

Hi!

I'm a model participating in the shoot. I have many clothes and different looks!

As has been stated, one-on-ones start around 3pm- I'm also asking for $20 per model release, $75 per half hour or $125 for a full hour of shooting one-on-one.

Look forward to working with everyone...shall be a great time!

Apr 27 13 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Savage Arts

Adelanto, California, US

Who will be rigging this event, and what restraints will be available?

Apr 30 13 12:06 am Link