Forums > Critique > What should i scrap?

Model

John Duane

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hi, I've been doing tons of shoots lately and have some really strong shots I need to add. However I'm at 15 photos and need to drop a few.

If anyone would care to take a second and let me know what should go and what should stay it would be extremely helpful because its hard to judge myself.

Thanks a lot.

- John

May 19 13 07:43 pm Link

May 19 13 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Kalen Lea

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

I'm not going to post specific photos you should delete. I would suggest the shots that are similar to each other (or from the same shoot) since you have new and stronger shots going in. Choose the stronger photo of the similar shots.

Just a thought. smile

May 20 13 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

eybdoog

New York, New York, US

I would say honestly everything except for 5, 6, and 13. These are your strongest work. The rest unfortunately come off as snap shots. I might suggest to try to trade up for better photographers that can help you by showing you how to pose and that can shoot more like the other images. good luck

May 20 13 04:43 pm Link

May 20 13 04:50 pm Link

Model

GingerMuse

STUDIO CITY, California, US

I think you should keep 5, 6 & 14. Swap out the others.
smile

May 20 13 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Mark

New York, New York, US

only 4 & 5. your avatar makes you look like an albino which isnt the hottest selling look right now.  You are a beginner so its ok to just have 2 pics and maybe a snap shot or two in your port.

May 20 13 09:27 pm Link